Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6320&start_row=41

Vaccinations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/9/2017 12:30:22 PM

This is a very personal topic for me as our son is 3 months old and we have chosen to not vaccinate.. Which has caused much friction between me and my parents... A little bit of research completely confirms the dangerous and deadly effects of USA vaccines but most people are completely un-willing to look into it.. Almost like getting your child vaccinated is an initiation ceremony into babylon... 'One of us, one of us'....

Burn them!!!!

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/9/2017 12:56:27 PM

Vaccines, hmm, the maker of such should be launched to deep space in a supersonic shuttle and left out there.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/9/2017 1:19:58 PM

Herbs are for healing, and other natural methods can be hundreds of times more effective at preventing illness than vaccines. If these people really cared about humanity, they should have promoted safer methods of health care than a collection of chemicals which are not ital.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/9/2017 6:05:45 PM

Anyone saying there is NO evidence of harmful effects from vaccines is either wilfully ignorant or a babylon pundit pushing the agenda... There are literally 1000s of documented studies and medical databases comparing health of vaccinated children vs non-vaccinated ones. A good place to start is: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/guide/health-guide-vaccine-research
Of course this is not the only site where such research is found but a starting point none-the-less.

I think being cautious of seemingly 'wild' claims is good but to not follow up on the subject in whole with thorough investigation and just writing it off as conspiracy theory is ridiculous and insulting to those who have dedicated their lives to such work.. Look at post 40 on the previous page and read through the vaccine ingredients listed and tell me that it is ital or holistic or healthy in any way... Some try to denounce the risks of these blatantly harmful ingredients as being in such a low quantity that it has no risks to a 2 month old child.. Well, would any of you consume small amounts of products that were made by being grown in human, cow, pig, and monkey DNA!? Let alone thimerosal - a mercury containing preservative - or any of the other heavy metals contained within the finished product.. I think not! And if you do, then the vaccines of TODAY are just the thing for you because you can get all of that plus MUCH MORE in a convenient schedule of doses..

Research! The truth will set you FREE! There is no excuse for ignorance anymore, information is available like never before! Use it while you can!

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/9/2017 10:57:15 PM

Vaccines are very harmful. They are like a loaded ak-47 with the safety lock off.
These chemicals are dangerous to I and I flesh. Heavy metals in the brain would slow it down. Others are poisonous in nature, yet even when used in minimal quantities, this does not change the fact that they are poisonous.

Messenger: ASoulLiberated Sent: 6/12/2017 12:58:58 AM

My children still aren't vaccinated, they're almost 2 and 3. Someone asked if I was going to sign them up for headstart, but I doubt they will let them in. I don't understand, because there was a recent mumps outbreak where majority of the people were vaccinated against it. People still aren't catching on to this. It's like a scare tactic. I also don't want the state to come and take my children saying that I'm an unfit parent, because I haven't vaccinated my children. The system is corrupt. It bothers me all of the time

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/12/2017 2:32:12 AM

As long as you are doing right in the sight of God, have nothing to worry about.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 7/17/2020 2:30:31 PM

Don't take the evil thing made from babylon. It is not ITAL.

Jah Blessed
Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 7/18/2020 5:44:41 AM

Blessed
Jah Rastafari

Yes I

The organisations like the World Health Organisation and the United Nations are part of this wicked babylon system.

Don't take the vaccination. They are liars and deceiving the African man.

They will say all gets a vaccine, but really they are trying to poison the population. Fight back, don't get the vaccinations. It's poisonous!

Use natural herbs to cure.

Blessed Rasta

Blessed herbalist.

Don't listen to the World Health Organisation.

Herbs is I natural cure.

Vaccines are poison.

Don't take herbalists for a joke. Herbs are for the healing of the nation.

Blessed ones and ones.

Jah Blessed.

More Fyah

Irie

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 7/21/2020 10:57:21 PM

Fire Fire Fire Fire BURN Bag a wire

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I