Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6320&start_row=1

Vaccinations

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: LiberatedSoul23 Sent: 12/4/2015 1:56:56 PM

does anyone truly believe that vaccines are affecting the kids in some kind of way?

An older lady was talking about how the flu vaccine doesn't seem right from the one years ago?

I've also seen an interview about how there were different vaccines for blacks and whites, but that was back during segregation.

sorry if this topic has been posted before and is repetitive. I just want to reason with those who has the same outlook about things

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/4/2015 1:59:30 PM

Theres no evidence for any of that.
There are stories, but when you look into them no or very loose evidence only. Nothing concrete. While it is possible, it is unlikely.

It ALWAYS comes down to your own personal risk vs intended benefits. Whether a travel vaccination, baby and child vaccinations, flu vaccinations, ebola, sars, avion flu, etc.

http://vaccines.procon.org/

Messenger: LiberatedSoul23 Sent: 12/4/2015 2:29:05 PM

Thanks for the website. Good stuff

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 12/4/2015 3:21:23 PM

Certain experiments and or exterminations on targeted groups as claimed by conspiracy theorists,are possible by vaccines and many other means like through food,water,air etc.

But just because this is possible in theory doesnt mean that we become obsessed and paranoid and thus stop eating,drinking and breathing.

The same goes for vaccines.They are useful in preventing illness by using the pathogen itself wich is weakened,and making the body immune to it.I think there is no need for conspiracy theorists in this case trying to prevent people from staying healthy.Regardless.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/4/2015 5:47:24 PM

I have chosen NOT to vaccinate my children, ranging from 30 to 19, often travelling internationally with them to so-called "third world countries", at time attending public schools in the U.S, without any health issues.

Discrimination and racism exist in all fields and institutions, Health Care is not exempt. The Tuskegee Experiment isn't a conspiracy theory. Vaccines are indeed used for targeted genocides. Vaccines do cause autism, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has been lying about this fact for years, according to newly uncovered information. As it turns out, the CDC fudged some numbers in a 2003 study it conducted on the MMR vaccine that, if honestly reported, would have revealed a 340 percent increased risk of autism among male African American infants.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/046622_MMR_vaccine_autism_African_Americans.html#ixzz3tOVBnzo1

"I’ve talked to individuals who work in the pharmaceutical industry and they’ve told me that the most experimental and dangerous vaccines are always administered to the African American communities. There’s a story I’ve heard numerous times, of this Black doctor who was working in a department that handled vaccines, and he noticed that vaccines that were to be sent to the Black community had code numbers on them which were different from the numbers that were on the package being sent to the White community. He couldn’t understand why there was this difference. On one occasion, he accidentally mixed the two packages up. They found out what happened and immediately recalled the batches of vaccines. Now, why? What was in those vaccines that were supposed to go to the Black community that was different from the one going to the White community? I’ve heard that story many times, from several credible sources."

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/cost_i.html

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/4/2015 5:50:33 PM

This subject just reminded me of something funny...in regards to the medical industry, not necessarily vaccines.

Just a lil' humor...

A SHORT HISTORY OF MEDICINE:

"Doctor, I have an ear ache."

2000 B.C.—"Here, eat this root."
1000 B.C.—"That root is heathen, say this prayer."
1850 A.D.—"That prayer is superstition, drink this potion."
1940 A.D.—"That potion is snake oil, swallow this pill."
1985 A.D.—"That pill is ineffective, take this antibiotic."
2000 A.D.—"That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root!"

Messenger: Jah Seeker Sent: 12/4/2015 5:52:40 PM

Hahahha, so true that it's actually sad!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/5/2015 7:27:06 AM

De I realise the evidence against vaccines causing autism outweighs the claims it does. You can't really make dem claims without posting some kind of evidence based research or study. As in sure you know, ONE case of somebody not vaccinating and not getting any of the at risk diseases doesn't mean this will be true for everyone and one way examples are not good science. International medical studies including those from African research teams use sample sizes in their tens of thousands +

I posted a study of this kind from Ethiopian researchers (and one from South Africa) who had documented the overall positive effects vaccines have had in the past 30 years in Ethiopia alone. Il try find it I think was in a previous vaccinations thread

In the Caribbean we can SEE what vaccinations have done. Taking polio for example and how it affected so many from the islands up until recently - Look at the reggae group Israel Vibration for an example of the things being vaccinated against are REAL. yet and still, vaccines come in, polio now almost extinct.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/5/2015 7:29:34 AM

The history of medicine begins with high priest Imhotep. Don't trivialise our sciences. The problem is that western medicine doesn't take into account the holistic approach to InI physiology

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/5/2015 9:31:33 AM

I simply do not trust most of what babylon has to offer (or make mandatory), be it religion, history, government or health industry (which basically profits from keeping people sick).

They are in the business of eradicating people of color, why would the "health" industry be any different? I'm speaking in general terms, of course. Not EVERY western doctor is out to harm, but the industry itself is a multi billion one, yet disease is rampant. Why?

I would love to see the reasonings di I mention. Of course, I agree that we can find some positives, like polio (which by the way is the ONLY one I allowed my children to take, given orally, not injected as vaccine)

We are a holistic and natural people, and given the racist genocidal history of their medical industry, they remain as suspect as any other industry in my book. Guilty until proven innocent. Call it "healthy paranoia", if you will.

Yes, Afrikan people are the mothers/fathers of medicine. Same with religion. They are as guilty of perverting our ancestral healing as they are our ancestral spiritual systems. A beast is a beast is a beast is a beast.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 144

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I