Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6302&start_row=1

African only RasTafarI forum

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/29/2015 2:22:45 PM

Do any RasTafarI forums exist right now that are only for African RasTafarI people? Where Ones and Ones don't have to deal with European or other non-African people disturbing the flow of the Reasoning by arguing with the I them over views that they can't accept? Or the people that come arguing against African customs and traditions and spamming the forum with bible verses?

If not, is that something the I them would want to have? If not for all the time the I them spends Reasoning online, at least to have a space where the I can go when the I wants that?

The reason I ask is that if the I them wants that, I can provide a space for it. I would have no involvement in the forum, in front or behind the scenes, the I them would be the administrators, and can run it how the I them choose. The only part I would have is providing the space for no charge. The only time the I them would hear from I is if I get a copyright or similar type of complaint from the company I pay for web hosting.

It won't be the same kind of forum as this one because this one is custom made by I. It will be similar to the standard forums out there.

The website name would be

YourCustomName.HaileISelassieI.com

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/29/2015 7:37:56 PM

Greetings bredren Ark I,

I find the offer very thoughtful, compassionate and selfless, and give thanks for the love/respect.

Though the thought of an Afrikan "flow" without western distraction and biblical regurgitation sounds quite lovely, I consider this a reasoning forum, where ideas are shared and discussed, even when the subject is tough and gets a bit heated. Not to mention that a screening process would be difficult considering this is the Internet.

There are non-African Rasta here, sistren and bredren that bring Ilaful vibez, "Black heart" reasonings, which InI love to see. As far as this circle goes, the good outweighs the bad.

There are some circles that must remain strictly Afrikan, for many important reasons. But ini don't think the Internet is the safest venue for dem kinda vibez.

Afrikan history is world history. Though our focus is first on uplifting Afrikan people, I hope the Afrikan centered reasonings shared can also reach non Afrikans and open minds.

ONENESS

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/29/2015 7:54:20 PM

Blessed Love. That is good to hear, because I also enjoy the Reasoning.

If a time comes in the future, that the need arises, the offer still stands.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/29/2015 8:12:32 PM

they hate the word
they hate the truth
they hate zion
they are not children of god
but rather children of satan, who hates the word-christ-with destructive zeal
i am the wolf catcher

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/29/2015 8:44:47 PM

Then again, it is this type of nonsense, completely and utterly useless, having absolutely no relevance to the subject being discussed, that can make InI think twice on that offer...LOL! Just playing bredren InI are built tougher then dat.

Wherever lions and lioness guather, hyena neva far behind. So it go...

I say this in love, but the truth of it still stands.

*sucking teeth*

Messenger: Always was Sent: 11/30/2015 3:19:58 AM

This is only devideing ini

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/1/2015 1:49:00 AM

I giv thanks to brother Ark I fo all de efforts & works of uplifting RASTA. Big up brother fo such great works. Almighty shall reward de I.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 12/1/2015 3:11:15 AM

fire burn satan
de accuser
who accused i brethren day and night before jah throne
until no place was found for him in heaven no more
hot judgement pon him head

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/1/2015 8:56:50 AM

Perhaps a Jeeezus forum where ones and ones can blindly regurgitate biblical scriptures all day is necessary?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/1/2015 9:01:12 AM

The question has never been whether Rastafari need an African only forum but whether Rastafari IS an African only forum. InI will remain central

Good idea sistren! For John I have a forum in mind:

http://www.christianforumsite.com/forums/biblestudy/

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I