Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6300&start_row=1

GOD IN FLESH

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 10:36:04 PM

I've been meditating, and came to the conclusion that God can be in flesh, man or woman. This is evident when names like Ras Tafari Makonnen and Emmanuel Charles Edwards are mentioned. Circumstances in which these two were raised are nearly normal, yet the two are perfectly upright men. I call them upright because they dont fear death, and the Living God preserved their flesh from death. From the lips of these two, I have never heard a foul word come forth, neither a word spoken in human fleshly pride or anger or contention or disrespect of anyone or anyone's thoughts or opinion. They too lived in the truth. Before my eyes their conduct is clear as water in a glass, I cannot find a single grain of sand in this glass of water. It is written that God is upright and loves uprightness. This attribute of God is clearly visible in the two annointed ones of God. I hail and worship and praise and glorify Emperor Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari most high God Jahovia, in flesh.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/28/2015 10:41:41 PM

P.S. I dont sight Empress Asfaw as God, because she died. Her body was corrupted with sin, so she laid it down. I dont worship dead, I worship Living. Living God Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I