Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6295&start_row=11

dont know where to go but need help

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Christoffer Sent: 11/25/2015 8:56:59 AM

i dont like contribution

Messenger: Ras Christoffer Sent: 11/25/2015 8:57:37 AM

unlless the cause is true, but stil then life is about enjoyment not contribution or healing the sick

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/25/2015 10:04:26 AM

The contribution I speak of, regardless of race, is not necessarily a materialistic one. One can contribute their skills, talents, time, energy. Why go to Jamaica or Africa just to receive it's blessings? Many who visit as tourists, or to live, go there seeking something, be it "freedom", escape from babylon, etc. Few consider what they can do to help rebuild.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/25/2015 12:11:35 PM

Then you will be seen as a User, and not welcolmed

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/25/2015 1:42:08 PM

If the I (you) go to jamaica, go to Bobo Hill to learn more about RASTAFARI

Btw, var i norge bor du?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/25/2015 3:01:04 PM

Messenger: Ras Christoffer Sent: Today 1:53:30 PM

i think a mother would always want her child to come home any time any where whenever, to me jamaica is righter than etiopia,

So your a child of Jamaica?

King,

If you are of the diaspora or Africa then you are welcome to return from the shackles of European oppression at any time. BUT be aware the European white supremacy is GLOBAL and present in Africa and the diaspora, you will not escape that with geography alone.

Next, if you are not of African origin then as a Rastafari and a Garveyite I have to say that we do not welcome outside interference in OUR land in terms of going there to live. Africa for the Africans at home and abroad. ESPECIALLY we do not welcome outsiders who plan to come live on our land, reap from the soil which we have put down, who do not even plan to contribute to InI peoples and cause. Watch out and careful if this is how you moving.

Africa (& its diaspora) for the Africans
Europe for the Europeans
Syria for the Syrians
and so on

Still, if a visit you a visit, then do as you please. As pointed out, travelling in this sense can only be good for de I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/25/2015 3:06:50 PM

Bobo hill may well expect contributions

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/25/2015 3:08:34 PM

People think Jamaica a utopia for all who wan come live free happy flowery life. Natty locks flowing joyously around the place.

Lol.
Im sorry to disappoint.

Why people with no ties to Jamaica want to move there to live is beyond me. As though its the safe haven for Rasta.
Why people who are not of the MAAFA want to even consider moving to Shashe is an offense.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I