Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6265&start_row=1

Feminism

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 11/10/2015 1:43:55 PM

i wonder whats the i`s view on feminism. and its a thing every race and nation has to deal with. to me its quite the same as what they are doing to promote homosexuality. they push an already strong group (women with a well paid job) by make it seem like they arent worshipped enough in society and so they come up with a movement which members act just laughable.

i really resepct women. every woman can do what she wants and be what she wants to be. but this movement of feminists is a thread to a healthy and natural relationship between men and women to me. they make housewives look stupid and blame nature for creating them as potential mothers. while the gays still go crazy about some lyrics buju banton performed decades ago (as if the poor guy isnt punished enough by the system) some feminists shout out that unfaithful men should be killed. although its a matter of fact that women cheat more often than men. they make men look like fools and so many things they do (in theaters, on all kind of stages...) are just crazy.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/10/2015 4:35:21 PM

Greetings,

Feminism is not for InI, as descendants of the original Goddesses, Queens and Empresses. We were recognized and loved as the Great Mama of Creation, mother of all godz. We could be Pharoahs (Queen Hatshepsut) or warriors (Queen Kentakes, Nyabinghi, N’zinga, and many others) We were/are a matriarchal society. Royal bloodlines passed down through the woman. We crowned kings to be kings: the first time when we birthed (crowning) them, and secondly when we anointed them into rulership.

There simply was no need for feminism.

However, European women did. Feminism is a white woman’s movement, created by them for them, which in fact PALES in comparison to our Afrikan Goddess systems. Can’t say I very much blame them. From the time they climbed out of the Caucus mountains, as “cavemen”, they have been abusive towards their women. She was considered a burden. Her pregnancy also considered an annoyance. This was primarily due to living in a brutal and cold environment (their view of a wrathful god is also born out of a brutal climate and environment). A great book that covers some of this is “The Iceman Inheritance” by Michael Bradley.

While InI celebrate and promote Equal Rights and Justice, we do not support acting like a man to prove our strength. I need not pretend to have testicles when I am blessed with the Womb of Life and bring forth humanity. The Sun and Moon each have Divine purpose. Neither tries to act like the other. So it is with our Original and Divine Afrikan Family. The Holy Trinity.

“Without you, African mother, there would have been no us--African fathers, sons and daughters. Do we need to say any more African mothers, our own true goddesses! Let us praise you to the highest, telling the world about your righteousness. Let us tell the entire universe about your sacredness African woman.”
¯ Yosef A.A. Ben-Jochannan

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/10/2015 5:21:15 PM

These 12 Principles are for the Women who strive to be Healed and Whole. The woman is the center of the home. If she takes her sacredness as a woman seriously, the children and husband (mate) will also be functioning in Divine Order. – By Queen Afua

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I am the highest physical and spiritual projection of woman-consciousness. I represent the abundance of life in health, wealth, love and beauty.

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I embody grace, dignity and majesty at all times.

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I epitomize the highest aspects of the feminine principle in my great love of being a Woman.

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I nurture myself through the nurturing of others.

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I manifest the highest principles of spirit, mind and body, through my transformation of thought, word and deed.

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I can never be abused by man, woman or child for I represent the active presence and power of the Almighty Creator.

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I have the power to HEAL with a glance, a smile or a word.

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I am the ORIGINAL HEALER, who calls upon the creator’s creation,(the Elements AIR, FIRE, WATER AND EARTH) to heal physically, mentally and spiritually, for I am the Great-Granddaughter of MOTHER NATURE herself!

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I beam and radiate my Inner Divinity, by adoring my outer being with garments befitting my Royal form. I would never dress in the clothing of my masculine counterpart, for then I surrender my power, my tools!

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I don't kill living creatures for food. I am a vegetarian-fruitarian by nature, my food contains the breath of Life. I take into my body-temple live fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, juices, and herbs for "life comes only from life; life gives only unto itself."

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I endeavor to transform my domestic atmosphere into a PARADISE!!! My environment radiates my inner tranquility. The very walls of my home (temple) reflect the divine sanctity and safety of the womb. So, whoever enters into the temple shall be lifted to their heights.

AS A SACRED WOMAN: I am ever striving to resurrect and exalt the divinity of my mate and counterpart. I recognize that my inner balance must manifest externally in my relationship with MAN, if the true potential of the Higher Self is to be made known to me.
Upon each rising and setting of the sun, woman or man must unite with self, become whole through Natural Living Principles. We marry ourselves, become one with our self in Body, Mind and Spirit in order to reflect that external reflection

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/11/2015 9:31:28 PM

Perfectly said RasGoddess! Give thankhs for the upful teachings. Omega Love!
Reasoningtime I also agree with the I... The spectacle of doing all sorts of unnatural things just to get attention is not the right way to go about attaining respect from their male counterparts. Wombman have started to dye their armpit hair all kinds of blue, green, so on, in an attempt to show their feminine strength... As if putting all those toxic chemicals there, in that very porous area near so many lymph glands and the breasts as well, is not going to cause some health problems down the road?
Give thankhs all I righteous Sistren to be an example of the Sacred Feminine.
Give thankhs for all Lions who uphold the strength of the Lioness.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/13/2015 12:11:11 PM

Lol! Since when has multicolored armpits been symbolic of strength????

Lawd have mercy!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/15/2015 5:30:32 AM

Careful of certain movements whe look revolutionary whe look like black power but really push a feminist lesbian agenda more than anything. I'm talking with black lives matter in mind

We tan for the Black Family structure. Not man over woman and woman over man. Dem movements were created to seperate the black family.

No feminism
PanAfricanism

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/15/2015 1:01:11 PM

Yes I, I experienced that first hand a Blacklives matter rally turned homo amd feminist real quick I was like wtf... Then I see elder dreads and panthers disapearing
Months later I ran into some info about that so it confirmed for I what that agenda is all about

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/15/2015 1:11:39 PM

Sad, because the principle behind Black Lives Matter is a strong one, yet not surprising. Let us not forget that feminism rode on the coat tails of the civil right movement.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I