Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6264&start_row=11

Conscious Awakening

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/13/2015 7:27:36 AM

Why say Christ is 2000 years old? Christ has no age, he is eternal.

"In the beginning there was the WORD; the WORD was with GOD and the WORD was God." -from the bible.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/13/2015 7:30:14 AM

Adam and Eve were the first to believe in CHRIST (the WORD of GOD) and therefore are the first Christians.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/13/2015 7:31:09 AM

They had no knowledge of Kemet or yoga or freemasonry, only CHRIST.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/13/2015 7:35:05 AM

Adam and Eva often fasted and begged GOD to forgive their sin and permit them to go back to the garden of perfection. GOD sent forth His WORD unto them and promised them that after five thousands and five hundreds years HE would bring salvation for Adam and his posterity and also promised them that HE would shed blood and water to redeem Adam His servant. Adam and Eva and their righteous seed believed in the WORD.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/13/2015 7:37:37 AM

RAS TAFARI GOD CHRIST is the new wine, for the new wine skins and new garments, which are new yet as ancient as the sun.

These new wine skins and new clothing have always been new since creation, for they are the wine skins and clothing of the almighty, which never wear out, but remain new unto eternity, from creation to existence.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/14/2015 3:49:37 AM

My Lord, I realy can't overs whats awakening about dis. Why is de I realy making an issue out of petty things? Yu seh yu never heared HIM speak about Kemet? Did yu hear HIM speak of Jesus being his son? Did yu hear HIM say he is Almighty? If not then why do yu want to come with false claim dat yu only follow HIM ideas when yu also mixing HIM opinions with some from other enlightened people? What is Rastafari? What was de cause of de Rastafari movement? Yu preachin white religion not de trod. why?

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/14/2015 5:00:02 AM

GOD gave man a heart to think with.
His Majesty King SELASSIE I, in his words and actions, taught me to take refuge in the bible, and to follow and worship and praise and honour JESUS CHRIST, His SON. My lord might as well ask H.I.M those questions.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/14/2015 9:09:16 AM

Ask HIM, you say?

Ok...

His Imperial Majesty, what are your thoughts on religion?

"Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through Religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors"

"Spirituality is a network linking us to the most high, the universe and each other"

His Majesty, should we use our MINDS?

"Discipline of the mind is a basic ingredient of genuine morality and therefore of spiritual strength"

"There is nothing as precious to man as a sound mind in a sound body and it is essential that the physical well being of our people merits as much attention as its spiritual welfare"

His Majesty, what about Kemet, Yoga, Traditional Afrikan spiritual and mystical systems? Do those contradict the teachings of the Most High?

"Since nobody can interfere in the realm of God we should tolerate and live side by side with those of other faiths. In the mystic traditions of the different religions we have a remarkable unity of spirit. Whatever religion they may profess, they are spiritual kinsmen"

His Majesty, what about science? Does this contradict the bible? Should the bible be our ONLY source of knowledge?

"It is only when a people strike an even balance between scientific progress and spiritual and moral advancement that it can be said to possess a wholly perfect and complete personality and not a lopsided one"

His Majesty, what about education?

"Education develops the intellect; and the intellect distinguishes man from other creatures..."

But, His Majesty, some suggest that we need nothing but the bible. That cultivating the mind through education is unecessary?

"But, ' Man cannot live by bread alone '. Man, after all, is also composed of intellect and soul. Therefore, education in general, and higher education in particular, must aim to provide, beyond the physical, food for the intellect and soul"

His Majesty, are you Christ/God?

"Do not worship me, I am not God. I'm only a man"

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/14/2015 12:03:27 PM

My sister, I overstand dat de Word of JAH is bible,
one and tru.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/14/2015 10:24:22 PM

John Israel. Dis is brainwash. What is yo problem realy? Don't yu know dat Rastafari is diverse? Why can't yu see dat we are not in a competition but we are in a reasoning forum. You need to awaken your own consciousness bfore you can awaken dat of others.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I