Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6264&start_row=1

Conscious Awakening

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 10:02:18 AM

Greetings one and all in the precious and dreadful name of the most high, Holy EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAHOVIA RAS TAFARI.

I wish to impart some knowledge systematically, concerning His Majesty. I never heard His Imperial Majesty speaking of ancient african religion, speaking of kaballah or orishas, mentioning kemet religion, chakras or the like. His Majesty lived in the present, even though heavenly speaking He has no age. He gloried in and glorified His Son Jesus Christ (Holy EMMANUEL I)and His WORD (bible). I hope ones do remember the prophesy of Jesus Christ before his sufferings and death.

He said He would come again, in the Glory of His Father with the Angels, and "he comes with 'clouds' and every eye shall see Him". Meditate upon this.

For those who try to justify RAS TAFARI with all kinds of ancient religious dogma, I bring forth the WORD of Christ which He said in the Gospels:

"You cannot put new wine in old wine skins, neither can you sew a new patch on old, worn out clothing. The old wine skins will burst and all the wine will pour out and be wasted. Same way, the old clothing will wear out and the new patch fall off.

"New wine requires new wine skins which can contain it, and the new patch should be sewed on new clothing, so it can hold."

I give thanks to HIM for the rains over here.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/9/2015 8:47:41 PM

So we can't see HIM through ancient eyes. Yet you link HIM to CHRIST of alleged 2000 years ago? Did he ever speak of himself being Jesus Christ or being the father of?

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 9:51:27 PM

use your brain, my lord, else it will be taken away and given to someone more worthy

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/10/2015 12:06:32 PM

Says the one who thinks the earth is the centre of the galaxy, Noah and his ark are real, and can't see the irony in putting fire under old/ancient teachings while venerating a 2000 year old legend.

Lol

I await the conscious and the awakening from John Israel

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/10/2015 12:09:42 PM

LOL

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 11/10/2015 1:14:41 PM

to me faith is faith. everybody can reason but if some people wont see it your way then it has to be this way.

i believe in christ and if someone else wants to think more logical she or he can do so. nobody can prove those things are real or they arent. i just read everything and decide for myself.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/12/2015 8:44:08 AM

I glory in and glorify GOD CHRIST and His WORD

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 11/12/2015 11:34:59 AM

Funny

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/13/2015 7:24:49 AM

Genesis: In the beginning God made heaven and earth

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/13/2015 7:25:41 AM

Noah and the ark are real because I personally descend from him. Blood descent.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I