Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6263&start_row=1

IU-SA IU-ZEUS (JESUS) IAH (JAH)

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/9/2015 8:04:53 AM

Answer for yourself: If it can be shown that the name "Jesus Christ" existed in Egypt some 10,000 years B.C.E. then what impact does that have upon the supposed "historical-literal" Jesus Christ of the first century?

These concepts are very, very important; so important that the Gnostics, when they named the unit of deity in the cosmos, chose the "IAO". In so doing they had condensed by three letters a Eternal Spiritual Concept in the triadic name which signified the initial dividing of the first unit divine consciousness, the "I" (primordial unity), apart into the duality, "A" (spirit and matter), and the concept of the eternal cycle "O" (the pattern and cycle of spirit conjoining with matter). And so even the book of Revelation can say: "I" (am the) "A" (and the) "O", the beginning and the end, the first and the last,"--IAO.

An amazing fact to note is that nearly all divine names in antiquity were built up from and upon these two letters: "I" and "O". 

When looking at the A N K H notice if you will we have an "O" topping an "I" with a horizontal line at the point of contact. It represents by the "O above, the endless  of that which is the indestructible primordial matter, the eternal Mother of all things; and by the "I" below, it indicates the emanation of Universal Soul or creative Mind of God, or Spirit power, from the heart of the great sea of first matter plunging downward.

We find the first recognition of this with the Spiritual Masters of Kemet as they captured this truth with their great A N K H symbol, which thus is their written word for life and which carries also with it the connotation of two other elements entering into life, or necessary for life as taught by Egypt, namely" love" and "connection". Even more than the "IAO"
the Ankh condenses in its three renderings the meaning of life. Rendered in one sentence the symbol means life because life can exist only where two things, spirit (I), and matter (O), are bound together by a sufficiently cohesive power which Egypt tell us is "love". Love ties the two together to procreate life. The "A N K H" is therefore the first and greatest symbol in the world, which should make us aware that"the cross" is the first and greatest symbol because it is the symbol of life and not of death.

"IO" would later become the "IAO" which became "IAH" and"JAH", and its still further the form of the great Tetragrammaton, the Cabalistic "J H V H". We see with the evolution of "IO" into "IAO" and "JAH" and even later into "JHVH".

From the traditionary stories of this god "IAO", which was represented by the Sun, which feigned annually to be born at the Winter solstice, and to be put to death and raised to life on the third day at the Vernal equinox, the Romish searchers after the evangelion or gospel, made out their Jesus

Diodorus Siculus, a Greek historian, lived in the times of Julius Caesar and Augustus, and he says that that Moses pretended to receive his laws from the God called "IAO".

The Egptian name "JESU" is the name that meant the "divine son," and combined in the Egyptian "IU" carries the idea of the "coming one". When your study advances in this area you realize that Egypt never worshipped the "Sun" but only as a "SYMBOL" for the Uncreated Intelligent Energy of the Universe whom we call "God" today which was represented in perfect manner by our actual Sun in our solar system. The "Sun" was a picture of the God to them. Truly the "Sun" was the "coming one" who "came" over and over again and was understood in Egypt as "JESU" which is our "Jesus" today. We have this hidden knowledge or "gnosis" as evidenced by the carnalization of this concept by Rome.

These concepts began with Astronomy and Quantum Physics as expressed by the Ancient Masters of Egypt. Hence "JESUS" is an Egyptian word for their Messiah, the coming son of the divine life who was pictured and personified as Horus, the Son of Osiris, to the Egyptians for thousands of years. Our "Jesus" is but another "personification" just like so many other nations that in antiquity learned from Egypt; the difference is whereas all other " messiahs" for other nations were but allegories or personifications of celestial forces and powers which benefited mankind ours as Christians was later "literalized" by Rome in their rejection of the "Gnostic Christ". This "rejection" of the Gnostic Christ "within all mankind" is today found in the New Testament where we find the "literalized" and "historicized" and "carnalized" fleshly Christ whom we call "Jesus" today.

This coming one was the Sun rising to new life following its death at the Winter solstice. There he can be found in Egypt for ten thousand years B.C. in his personified character of this functionary under the name of "IUSA". Later he was the "Iu-em-hetep", which means "the divine son who comes with peace (hetep). He is the Prince of Peace. But most interestingly, this last word also means seven. Hence Jesus is he who comes as the seventh principle to complete the six elementary powers of natural evolution with the gift of divine intelligence, which supplants the elementary chaos with the rulership of love and intelligence and thus brings peace into a warring situation. Hence finally, this Jesus is the seventh cosmic principle, announced in all religious lore as he who comes to bring peace and good will to men. And as such he was announced in the Christian Gospels. But there was more than one Jesus or "IUSA" or "IU" before the coming of the alleged and presumed historical Jesus. There were many down through history as every nation under the Sun personified this same Power whom they identified with God the Creator.

http://christianityasamysteryreligion.com/jesus_in_egypt_10000bce.htm

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/9/2015 8:13:52 AM

Give thankhs sister I have to say I am pessimistic about this reference. Ima have a more complete read when I'm back home

Jesu was a Kemetic name? Of what era? We know they are no vowels in the ancient writings any vowels we add in now are just that - we have guessed and added them at a later date. Jesus being a kemetic name is a new one to me. Maybe Im using a different interpretation for what is 'ancient' but you did say 10,000 years ago..

Some people NEED to find Jesus Christ and his story in anciency...... This sounds forced. From a source that clearly has interests in doing such thing 'mystery of christianity'

Respect

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 10:10:39 AM

FIRE

To what image can you compare GOD?
What can match His Glory and Majesty and excel??
To what can you compare His face alone?? DREAD and TERRIBLE. a zillion times brighter and glorious than the sun!

To what can you compare HIS THRONE? Which is higher than the highest mount.

To whom can you compare His SOn??? GOD in flesh?? JESUS Christ?? Rider of the CLOUDS??

HOTTA FIRE

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/9/2015 11:00:57 AM

John, does di I actually read these threads? Or simply react emotionally? I ask because your responses usually have absolutely nothing to do with the subject at hand.

With all the devotion to God it is strange how most cannot explain one Biblical story or even understand the history of Christianity, or the life of Jesus. They cannot even have an intelligent objective conversation about the religion they hold so dear. As much as they claim to love God and the church, they never ever want to actually discuss anything about the real Bible.

A man who says “I have learned enough and will learn no further” should be considered as knowing nothing at all.
-Haile_Selassie

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 3:12:57 PM

I deal with Jesus of Nazareth, born in Bethlehem. Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah. Root of David. He doesnt teach man to compare GOD to images, for the Law of Moses proceeded forth from HIm. I suppose you would say there are many "Holy Emmanuel I" s too, cause He's the Jesus I know, and theres no other like Him, neither will there be in any time to come.

Im proud to say: I dont want no more human teachings! What the most high is teaching I is far more precious, upright and true and exeeds by great limits what any human would have taught I&I, unless He were Christ or His Father.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/9/2015 5:57:28 PM

Greetings Garveys,
Glad di I brought up the subject of vowels. The thought came to my mind as well. I would imagine that they were spoken, not written, for InI know that vowels are melodic. And InI are a melodic/musical people by nature. Imagine how a language void of vowels would sound like? I also know that some Kemetic words in fact did use vowels, like RA, or NUT, for example. If the “A” was not written, then we would know RA as “R”, which isn’t the case.

The Alphabet in Hyeroglyph

As far as the word “JESU” in Kemet, I would think it was IU-SU or IU-SA. Interesting to note that the sound IU can be found in the word “Jew” or “Judah”.

Horus was called "Iusa/Iao/Iesu/Iusha" the "KRST," with Iusha even contributing to the name of Jesus which in Hebrew of course is Yeshua (Iusha). In the Old Testament, it is Joshua (Iusha) son of Jacob.

From Gerald Massey’s "Ancient Egypt, Light Of The World":

People named the Aaiu, an Egyptian plural equivalent to our word Jews, are described in the under-world. Their god is the ass-headed Aiu, or Iu, who was one of the gods of Israel that led the people up out of Egypt. And in Amenta we find the ass-headed god of the Jews, respecting whom they have been so ignorantly derided and maligned. His name, we repeat, is Aiu, Au, Aai, or Iu, both as god and as the ass in old Egyptian; and this name survived in the forms of Iao, Iau, Iahu, Ieou, and others. The god was Atum-Ra in Egypt, and Aiu the ass-headed is one of the types of the solar god. These are the Aiu as the people of Iu. It is said of them, “Those who are in this scene walk before Ra (Atum-Iu). They charm (or catalepse) Apap for him. They rise with him towards the heavens.”

Let us look at “SU”

Shu (Su) was the god of light and air and as such personified the wind and the earth´s atmosphere.

Nsu" (nesu) means "Divine, royal, King, King of Southern Kamit". Kh-nsu, Khi-nsu, thus means "Divine royal child". 'Heru' or 'Khensu Heru' is the Divine royal child born of Auset and Ausar. He was born to become King.

The sayings of IU or Iu-em-hetepRa, the holy spirit Ra the father of IU the SU, or son of God, with the hawk or dove as the bird of the holy spirit. IU or Horus, the manifesting son of God
The trinity of Atum (or Osiris) the father, Horus (or Iu) the son, and Ra the holy spirit

But whence comes the "s" in Jesus's name? This is of great importance. It is derived from an Egyptian suffix written either SA, SE, SI, SU, or SAF, SEF, SIF or SUF (SAPH, SEPH, SIPH or SUPH) and meaning "the son," "heir," "prince" or successor to the father. (The F is an Egyptian ending for the masculine singular.) When the original symbol of divinity, IO or IE, JO or JE, was combined with the with the Egyptian suffix for the succeeding heir, SU or SA, the resultant was the name IUSA, IUSE, IUSU, or IOSE; or IESU, JESU, IUSEF, IOSEF, JOSEF. One of the many forms was JESU and another was JOSEF. The final F became sibilant at times and gave us the eventual form of JESUS. The name then meant the "divine son," and combined in the Egyptian IU the idea of the coming one. Hence JESUS was the Messiah, the coming son of the divine life. There was in Egypt for ten thousand years B.C. the character of this functionary under the name of IUSA.

But there was more than one Jesus or IUSA or IU before the coming of the alleged historical Jesus

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/9/2015 6:12:18 PM

John,

How can you use KING JAMES VERSION of InI sacred texts and yet utter these words

Im proud to say: I dont want no more human teachings!

Aren't King James and all the rest of them European perverts....HUMAN?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/9/2015 6:20:30 PM

John,

Do you know what HELIOS BIBLIOS means?

The Holy Bible is a Sun Book (Helios Biblios)

SUN BOOK???????

WHAT????????

GASP!!!! CAN IT BE TRUE?????

That book was called Helios (Sun in Greek) Biblio or biblia (Book/Scroll in Greek), hence, the title of this page.

Why did they call it the book of the sun or sun book? Here's why:

The "Holy Bible" is filled with astrological symbolism!!

Thus the name "Jesus" was created to apply to the center of this story because it means, the Sun, the light of the world, the fire in the sky. The Sun in the Sky and the Solar Plexus energy in the human body.

The second indication that we have is that the story line surrounding the life of Jesus is remarkably identical to the trajectory of the Sun which is actually perceived by the movement of the earth.

THE SUN/SON

Jesus is 3 days and 3 nights in the tomb. ( The Sun is in the lowest part of the earth on December 22,23,and 24, it is the winter solstice. Three days and three nights.)

Jesus is traditionally born on Dec 25th. (The Sun rises out of the winter solstice on Dec. 25th.)

Thirty years after his Birth Jesus enters the water of the waterman John the Baptist. (Thirty days after Dec 25th the Sun enters the sign of the waterman Aquarius.)

Jesus then selects his disciples from the fishermen. (The Sun enters the sign Pisces, the Fish.)

Jesus becomes the Lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world.(The Sun enters the sign of the Lamb Aries which takes away the cold of the winter and brings the new life of the Spring. When the sun" dies" in winter, so does the vegetation, to be "resurrected" in the spring).

Jesus rises to sit at the right hand of the father. (The Sun right ascends in the Northern Hemisphere to the Eastern sky or the right side).

Jesus concludes his ministry as the Lion of Judah in the Book of Revelation. (The Sun concludes its journey in August in the Sign of Leo the Lion.)

Jesus was betrayed by Judas, which ultimately lead to his death. (The sun is "betrayed" by the constellation of the Scorpion, the backbiter, the time of the year when the solar hero loses his strength, which leads to its "death")

Jesus is crucified between two and thieves weren't crucified in Rome (The sun is "crucified" between the two thieves of Sagittarius and Capricorn).

The sun is hung on a cross, which represents its passing through the equinoxes, the vernal equinox being Easter.

The sun is the "Light of the World," and "comes on clouds, and every eye shall see him."

The sun rising in the morning is the "Savior of mankind."

The sun wears a corona, "crown of thorns" or halo.

The sun "changes water into wine" by creating rain, ripening the grape on the vine and fermenting the grape juice.

The sun's "birth" is attended by the "bright Star," either Sirius/Sothis or the planet Venus, and by the "Three Kings," representing the three stars in the belt of Orion.

The sun at its HIGHEST point, or 12 noon, is in the house or heavenly temple of the "Most High"; thus, "he" begins "his Father's work" at "age" 12.

The sun triumphantly "rides an a$$ and her foal" into the "City of Peace" when it enters the sign of Cancer, which contains two stars called "little asses," and reaches its fullness. (Pike, Albert, The Morals and Dogma of Scottish Free Masonry, LH Jenkins, 1928, p. 465).

The sun "walks on water," referring to its reflection. (Massey, Gerald, The Historical Jesus And The Mythical Christ, Health Research, p. 21).

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 6:20:35 PM

The hebrew writers, and european translators, are human indeed. But the WORD is from JAHOVIA.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 6:24:08 PM

Fire burn imagery

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I