Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6262&start_row=1

Mobile compatible Test Page

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/8/2015 11:53:06 PM

I am working on modifying the forum to automatically adjust for PCs, tablets and phones.

The work is not finished yet, but I have a test page for people to try and give feedback.

http://jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-ctgry1.asp

The I them might see an error page from time to time when I am testing something.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 11/9/2015 12:16:54 AM

Im on mobile sometimes.
The difference I see is on the main forum page everything is just bigger and fits the screen so I dont have to scroll from side to side.
Inside a thread its the same.

Thanks for your efforts.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/9/2015 12:31:02 AM

I didn't start working on the Reasoning page yet.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/9/2015 6:55:26 AM

Yes I, it fit much better on mobile screen. And I've been able to see the submit page button every time.

Much thanks Ark I!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/10/2015 12:09:50 PM

Give thanks Iverytime Ark I for the Ifforts the I keep up in allowing I&I access to this site. It is such a bless+sing to Rastafari worldwide. Give thankhs for the Inity.
Personally I prefer the Iriginal pc setup even when I am using the mobile... The submit button also had not been an issue on the phone for I! I hope I can Itinue to use the same version when the I switch to the new mobile layout.
More Ises + Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/10/2015 1:19:08 PM

Why does the I prefer the PC setup on mobile? Isn't it harder to read.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/10/2015 5:53:32 PM

Not so difficult for I. The phone screen is very large and the whole page fits into the screen. The text is small but I have good up close vision, haha its the far vision I have issues with!
I like the Iriginal because JAH colors on the top banner are pleasing to Isight. From the mobile test page I&I dont see the banner til the bottom of the page, I think that is the first thing I noticed that I like better about the Iriginal.
Also I think I just know the Iriginal setup already and am comfortable using it. I dont use internet often so it takes a lot for I to get to learn the navigation of a website, now I have been using that setup for a while so it is easy now for I.
Bless Up Idren!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/10/2015 7:20:21 PM

Yeh it will take some getting use to!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/10/2015 10:50:02 PM

I still need to add the rest of the page. The missing parts will be there, just slightly different.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 11/11/2015 9:32:21 PM

Seen Iyah!

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I