Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6261&start_row=1

MELCHIZEDEK

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/8/2015 9:25:08 AM

Greetings, a question was recently asked by an Idren in this forum about Melchizedek, one that sparked this Iditation on this blessed Sun-day.

MEL M'EL = 'EL-ohim' is the plural form of the word 'El' which actually means 'Gods'. The world 'El' means 'Supreme', 'Creator', 'Highest'.

Let's dig deeper inna it...

MEL-ANIN: From the Greek melan or mélā;s,
μ;ε;λ;α;ν;ί;α; (melania), μ;ε;λ;α;ν;ί;α; (melania) meaning BLACK

CHI = ENERGY
Chi has its origins in the African-Igbo meaning 'God'. Chinese I-CHIng divination system has mathematical links with Igbo Afa divination system. Ichi, a word derived from another name of the Sun/daylight. Chi, which is also the name of the spirit of God in Man and from which originated the Greek word Christ.

SEDEK: Ethiopian word for Righteousness. We see in ini ancient text "Lefafa Sedek (the Bandlet of Righteousness),in the Ethiopian Book of the Dead

Put together InI sight this:

THE MOST HIGH BLACK CREATOR/SUPREME ENERGY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Melchizedek is a Kushite name meaning “My King Is [the god] Sedek” or “My King Is Righteousness” 

In the Bible, Ptah is also presented as the King of Salaam, Melchezedek. (Mel-Chi-Zedek) Zedek is the Kena Anu name for the Roman god Jupiter. In Kemet Jupiter was known as Tehuti, who was “The Mouth of Ptah” according to Men Nefer cosmology. 

The Seal of Solomon's original name is called a Sephedet and represents the union of Ausar (ASR) and Auset (AST)

The Priest of Melchizedek is not one who worships the Christ, but rather one who is One with the KRST as the KRST is the I AM. Order of Melchizedek is the knowledge of the Primordial and Cosmic KRST, or Enlightenment.

In the Metsehafe Djan Shewa, (an ancient Ethiopian manuscript in Geez) both the Amara and the Oromo are the descendants of one man or father- Melchizedek, King of Salem the highest priest of God on Earth. About 2000 years before the birth of Jesus Christ, God ordered Melchizedek to send his son Ethel (Eth-EL) who was named as Ethiop later on by God, to go and settle in Ethiopia at the islands of Lake Tana, the source of the River Nile. God sent Ethel (meaning the gift of God) to Ethiopia. God changed his name from Ethel to "Ethiop" meaning "the gift of yellow gold to God". Thus, not only Ethel became Ethiop, but the land in which he settled also started to be called "Ethiopia". 

MELCHIZEDEK is the overseeing consciousness. The Melchizedek energy strives to bring higher wisdom to humankind by influencing the arts and sciences, education and technology. Melchizedek represents one of the triune of consciousness - that of Wisdom - which make up the fundamental human life force.

“...There a people (ETHIOPIANS), now forgotten, discovered, while others were yet barbarians, the elements of the arts and sciences. A race of men, now rejected from society for their sable skin and frizzled hair, founded on the study of the laws of nature, those civil and religious systems which still govern the universe.” - Count Volney 1787

MELCHIZEDEK: "The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his." (Genesis 49:10)

Messenger: PurpleBlue Sent: 11/8/2015 11:34:21 AM

Haile Reasoning Sister!

Many times subclasses and details are more crucial and reveiling than the storyline, 'holy' bible. Light shines through the 'wholes' not from the veil, cover... Enoch, tetragrammaton - Abraham, Melchizedek - Joseph, Potiphera Priest of On - Moses, Reuel/Jethro Priest of Median - the ark, river jordan/red sea - rod of aaron, iron serpent - Simon Peter, Simon Magus...

----------
In certain extra biblical writings of the Hebrew cuoture Melchizedek is thevsame as Shem son of Noah.
In others he is the son of Canaan
----------

Seen Iyah. He met his ancestral spirit then...

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 3:45:57 PM

How can a man who has no mother or father or ancestry be ascribed to a tribe?

Melchizedek is just a black original man.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 11/10/2015 1:10:48 PM

KING EMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARD, GREATER MELCHIZEDEK OUR DIVINE COMFORTER

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 11/10/2015 1:24:02 PM

give thanks for this. never knews about the possible kemetic origin of the name.

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 10/21/2016 12:23:31 PM

Yes I, one more detail,

Melchizedek is one with Jah, so is like Immanuel I, or Bongo Wattu I, or
Prophet Gad I, He is De Mystic Drummer & Jah Jah Dancer for Iyahcongo, de Order of Melchizedek is de origin of Rastafar-I with The Science and Laws of High Prophet Bongo I-Moses and the Son of God Iyesus Kristos I.

So Nyabinghi from Bongo Wattu, also Youth Black Faith Irated in 1947, he's de new Order of Melchizedek, a new Iration for the Iternal Melchizedek.

Messenger: Israel Sent: 12/7/2016 7:53:26 PM

Melchisedek is the most high God.

Messenger: Cedric Sent: 2/2/2021 12:07:23 AM

Blessed Love Idren

InI can see and know reality

Burn out the fraudulent

Burn out the agents

Build up RASTAFARI

Build up Truth

HIM HAILE SELASSIE I KNOW

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/3/2022 12:46:29 PM

1 - 9