Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6259&start_row=11

Chicken

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/10/2015 1:44:51 PM

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/22/2015 11:42:17 PM

I don't eat anything that has eye balls. No I don't eat anything that runs away when I try to eat it.
I Give thanks for fruits , vegatables, nuts, seeds, herbs and grains!
I the beginning JAH gave every seed to cultivate the earth , so it is now and foriva,
Culture means cultivation, chicken isn't cultivated

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 5:06:06 AM

Man is not saved by food. Some people make their stomach their God. Jah told Noah, rootsman, that every living thing that moves is food. He also warned him not to eat flesh with blood within.
All flesh therefore is food; blood is not, likewise animals that eat blood--them that kill other animals or feed on carcases and rot.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 11/23/2015 5:42:54 AM

So men are food also?

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 7:08:48 AM

no.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 9:11:05 AM

i saw chicken eat carcase more than once, so chicken do eat blood. Children of Noah, dont touch.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 11/23/2015 12:26:13 PM

Isaiah 66:3 "He that kills an ox is as if he slew a man"

Peace.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 3:34:39 PM

New Jerusalem Bible
Isaiah 66 : 3 Some slaughter a bull, some kill a human being, some sacrifice a lamb, some strangle a dog, some present an offering of pig's blood, some burn memorial incence, a revolting blessing; . . . Jah is speaking about pagan practices and offering sacrifices to pieces of wood and stones and the array of the heavenly lights.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 3:41:53 PM

Who can tell the number of bulls and goats and sheep-cattle- that were butchered for the celebration after the advent of Jah kingdom on earth, and the amount of meat served on the royal table for the king and queen and royal guests?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/24/2015 6:57:12 AM

Yahshua Christ mentioned it is not what goes into ones mouth that makes one impure but what comes out of the mouth that makes one unclean, this is a spiritual level. If one is pure and clean inside they will have pure vision and clean actions, the eyes are the light of the body.

Meat is not the healthiest food, its not healing compared to plant foods. Food is not just physical level but has vibration and leaves a residue. Exodus 20:13, Law of Moses commands "Thou shall not murder" , tell I: Should we stay as far away from any kind of murder as possible? On a physical level it is what goes into our mouth that makes a physical body impure . Food also has a impact on mind and soul and inspiration , just as spirit has impact on soul , and soul on mind and body.

As much as we are children of JAH Omni potient omnipresent eternal infinite spirit, so we are one with Mother Earth, Creation in its wholeness of elements united.

King Selassie encouraged all to eat as they please and himself did as he seen clean, for we all live by faith and should eat according to our faith, clear conscience and knowledge , for health of the human body is for service of JAH and all creation is under Mankinds Dominion thanks to the creator who loves us so we should learn to love creation more and more.

http://www.anglo-ethiopian.org/publications/articles.php?type=L&reference=publications/articles/2012spring/trenkler.php

" RASTA IS FUTURE " -Bob Marley

ITAL IS VITAL

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I