Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6236&start_row=11

The Origin of the Bible Religion and Feelings on Mansions

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 11:53:55 AM

Why do you want to steal my heritage Lucifer? I curse you in the name of JAHOVIA and by the blood of Abel.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 11:54:11 AM

I named the place peni'el(hebrew:"face of God") because I saw God face to face(in reality with physical eyes), wrestled Him and survived. Leave me out of Kemet. I am a nation aside of Kemet. I have the knowledge and the secret of Jah.
Peace be with you.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/1/2015 2:49:32 PM

Do you REALLY interpret that literally?? Tell me it ain't so!! LOL!

ya really think he literally wrestled the Creator...physically? REALLY? The same Most High that created the Universe? Leaving the affairs of the Cosmos....to...wrestle one man??

How can you possibly accept that yet vehemently reject the spiritual allegory????

What next? Santa Claus is real??

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/1/2015 3:00:53 PM

Peniel "because I saw God FACE TO FACE" (in reality with physical eyes)
the same God whom Moses couldnt see the face of but had to see his backside because "NO MAN SHALL LOOK UPON THE "FACE" OF GOD AND LIVE"?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/1/2015 6:41:28 PM

LOL! SEEN VOODOORUUTZ!

Ooooops!

I must ask forgiveness for my laughing...I mean no disrespect, but JAH know, this tickled I

And the cow jumped over the moon too eh?

Malcolm was right when he said " why, you left your mind in Africa"...

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/1/2015 8:33:02 PM

John Israel, what does di I say about H.I.M following words:

Yes, I am Christian, but as king I am equally Christian,. Muslim and Pagan".

If anyone else said this, it could be said that such a statement conflicts with the bible.

Rasta honors truth in all traditions...in the perfect example of H.I.M

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/1/2015 8:49:19 PM

Does the I know the source of that quote? The reason I ask is that there are some quotes that have been attributed to Haile Selassie I without any Ethiopian literary source as proof.

I could see Haile Selassie I saying something in support of all people in the kingdom, Christian, Muslim or Pagan; but the way it is worded in that quote seems unlikely based on what I have read from Haile Selassie I words.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/2/2015 1:57:48 AM

I am Jacob. why stand on two paths? take one and forward with it. else you will tear in half.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/2/2015 7:31:16 AM

From the picture I have of that quote it is captioned with " Academic Honors of H.I.M haile Selassie I". I contacted my bredren who originally posted this and received this response:

"From the academic honors of Haile Selassie I. I have the book and read the words my self although they are in French."

I will do further research and come forward with my findings

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/2/2015 7:57:07 AM

Academic Honours of His Imperial Majesty Haile Sellassie I, Emperor of Ethiopia, A
Commemorative Volume, 1924-1963". Originally published by Haile Sellassie I University, Office of Public Relations.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I