Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6236&start_row=1

The Origin of the Bible Religion and Feelings on Mansions

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/29/2015 5:04:21 PM

VERY INTERESTING AND THOUGHT PROVOKING ARTICLE BY SIS ILA

Greetings in the Name of the Blessed King and Queen RasTafari,

Give thanks for life, health and the will to do right and live right each day, and for love and the receiving of love.

I just want to point out – if it isn’t obvious already - that I will be doing a series of posts geared to show a lot of new information that I am currently studying in my own personal journey to learn and reveal all the wonderful things about King Alpha (as I have previously written about Her Majesty in a work that I am yet to publish :/) Not everything will align to what every RasTafari mansions deem to be RasTa tradition or beliefs, but my aim is to reveal not only the TRUTH about a lot of things, but to focus on glorifying HIM. And I have uncovered a lot. So I warn the RasTafari reader now that I will say my piece in my personal awakening to share with other RasTafari what I honestly feel is the TRUTH about who InI really are and who our JAH is and should be remembered as…

To reiterate what I was saying in my intro to astro-theology, the first thing I learned in dealing with decoding the Ible to its true esoteric meanings which were once indigenous to Kemet and other Eastern cultures, is that the Sun is the Image of God of the entire Earth for all ages, and this is mainly because scientifically, or naturally, it IS. The Sun is the great nucleus around which the planets revolve; it gives them all their energies and individual life forces. Without the Sun, which is the name of this star and should be capitalized, we here on Earth would be nothing. For example, our bodies contain chemicals that react to the Sun like melanin and serotonin. All plants which we eat rely on the Sun to grow and make nutrients and in turn we rely on them to have optimum health. The Sun’s energy is our Life-force. All seasons and festivities are based on the movements of the Sun, even our calendar, our vacationing traditions. It is not Sun worship in my opinion, but more like submission to the truth that the Sun is the Ruler of our Iniverse and the Natural Laws that cause it to be. We are at the mercy of the heavens, and astro-theology is a way to make the unknown easier to encounter. Astro-theology or subsequent religion based on Nature mythology, therefore is man’s way of coming to grips with this visible Power of God, learning its movements through the twelve mansions of the zodiac every 365 days; and connecting its reign to his own yearly revolutions, his own structure, nature, purpose and destiny.

Accepting the Sun’s godly reign over our world is a step crucial to overstanding the astrological theology of the Bible, and means that ALL Hebrew or Christian Scriptures and doctrines of the Church are really based on astro-theology. The God and Son of God of the Ible are indeed personifications of the Sun and planetary bodies because of their natural reign and our dependence on these solar bodies for Earth’s steadfast regulation. Even the Holy Irit is the Sun, and once was the Mother principle. Sunday is the holy day of Iyesus because that name is a name for the Sun personified as a Son-King – Sunday literally means the Sun’s day just as Monday is the Moon’s. Although Christianity denies any “pagan” association InI must overstand that paganism is nothing to be prejudiced against… well unless talking about animal and baby blood sacrifices.

All in all, the Hola Scriptures are astrological science or riddled Iritual philosophy based on cosmic science as it impacts humans. Therefore almost everything is metaphorical or allegorical and not meant to be literal (and where it’s meant to be literal or even historical it is still heavily coded). If we overstand that this is the truth, then it makes sense that such strange things happened in supposed history. The only clear thing the Bible has at face value is probably laws and proverbs on morality. If you still need coaxing, I challenge you to again if you haven’t yet, visit the Ible and just pick any Book and read. How long does it take before you get to a heavenly or cosmic reference? Does it make sense now somewhat? In fact, it won’t until you read the constellations. There is more to be decoded than just Sun-references, as many trees and animals are also code for philosophical concepts of Irituality. (See The Secret Teachings of All Ages, quoted on the Esoteric Knowledge Page).

Because of the exoteric allegory and metaphor we have to accept that we are not dealing with the truth or the full truth, and therefore cannot achieve truth or make logic.We have to be wary of how religious doctrine has shaped our lives as individuals living under its dogma, and as a world buzzing with countless interpretations and practices based on the same information or doctrine. The exoteric misuse coupled with the mistranslated text of the KJV can create a thick veil, distraction and certain blindness to our true destiny for Inity with JAH through Creation/Neter, that is, through knowledge of Natural Sciences of Laws of JAH in our solar system.

For natural science is the purest form of spirituality according to the ancients: knowing one’s origin, one’s design (chakra,Ital.,Iditation, chants etc) and one’s destiny as a Being of Light. The symbol of our Iritual Origin and make up is mirrored in the Sun and stars. This knowledge is what the priesthood knew, what the Egyptians depicted as gods and goddesses, why the Mayans say we are Star People. The esotericism from whence Christianity came bears the true meaning of Divinity, which basically means from the heavens or cosmic, and yet to talk of the stars in religion is taboo/occult/heretical/pagan! The entire Bible maligns Kemet and yet everything that the Church has adapted is from the same Nile Valley Golden Empire.

Rastafari has also adopted esoteric symbolism, for instance the symbols of the sixpointed star, the lion and also the ritual prayer at 6 am, 12 pm, 6 pm which represent the three stages of the Sun - Heru - Ra- Set and 12 midnite is Osiris in the tomb. Our three times are equal to the Earth's daily movement around the Sun.

So we have to get it through our thick skulls that this taboo only exists to prevent us from re-adopting our past Afrikan culture, or really knowing that we are corrupting our part cultures, especially the Kemetic root or else Britain and all Europe ( by means of ancient Greece and Rome) would be shown to be liars and imposters and could not be the authors of science and philosophy or rulers of a world empire anymore!

This is basic pan-Afrikan knowledge, and yet in RasTafari today, many refuse to really sit down and seriously consider these truths. I mean why is redeemed Israel- RasTafari, still not coming to grips with the reality that whether Orthodox or otherwise, all Christianity or all religious texts we ever had, are edited corrupted versions of on a sacred secret knowledge about man and woman’s shared cosmological knowledge and manifested experiences here on Earth? Why is this a threat? If we can find the true authors and ideas, why is such a threat? Kemet has done us nothing wrong but we believe when the Bible says it is pagan and we feel no remorse that it was destroyed, as written in Scripture. But Kemet shared the same home as Kush, Ethiopia…we must not forget the unity of these lands, in using the Bible, right?

There is ONE BLOODLINE meaning one umbrella or group using the same Kemetic ideas, titles, symbols and gods, that is ruling the entire world right now with mainstream economy, media and international trade laws. They are exploiting our ignorance of Natural Law to the fullest, putting us in graves, keeping us like dogs at their heels for we only know what they want us to at any given moment, in the mainstream. They have taken the symbols, language, titles and thrones from Afrika and made them fit their agenda, maligning the ancient use of such by Afrikan priests and kings. “Thou shall make no graven image” no hieroglyphs, no stele, no busts, no anything that remind us of who or what our gods looked like, or who we looked like or what we knew! Only the secret-society white man is allowed to make these images and tell us to worship them! Even in the Orthodox Church many ancient black images were replaced by White Church “donations!” Our languages were also corrupted and totally wiped out as the last tribes’ men and women born on the continent died as slaves in the West or Europe. We cannot sit aside today and simply say “Christianity is really Afrikan” and let that be what comforts us. We have to know for ourselves, that it really was not Afrikan, not in the sense of FOR Afrikans.

This secret esoteric Afrikan knowledge was what made Christianity and the Scriptures we call the Holy Bible and Apocrypha and Hermetics and Kybalion and so on. But the information was heavily coded and was purposely altered into a corrupted form because this knowledge was being forced out of the hand Kemet, just like her independence. The Greeks had no language, Kemet gave them a language to record these Scriptures in, and with the alphabet Greek influence grew and they started writing and creating histories for themselves as civilized people. It was what Greece was given by their new Egypt, that created modern religion.

Kemet as a Nation under the umbrella of Ethiopian bloodlines was the Golden Age Kingdom, the place where astro-theology had thrived and dominated the Afrikan continent and from it Europe got its knowledge and stole the power to rule the entire world through Judaism and Christianity. What we know as Judaism and Christianity as it turns out, were created FOR THE GENTILES by the JUDAHITE and KEMETIC PRIESTHOODS – on two occasions. The first time in 323 BCE Ptolemy Soter I had Serapis created by the Kemetic priests for his image to be worshipped all over Egypt. Serapis was the first wihte image, and the only one really, to be created for Black people. 70 CE marks the crushing of the Maccabees and other Jews in their capital city. It saw the hidden fulfilment of the prophecies of the New Testament, by the Roman messiah Titus Flavius. His family was Caesarian, who claimed the same divine right as kings and wanted to be worshipped and paid tribute in Judaea, their new colony. They got the rabbis who were looking to profit rather than burn, to create a book that held Judah’s messianic prophecies but in the Image of Jesus, whose image was Serapis. This was combined with the Torah to create an overall theology that would harmonize the Gentiles with the Afrikans and all other races on the Asian continent.

These two leaders pestered the secret priesthoods of Memphis, Alexandria and all over the Nile Valley, insisting that they know the spirituality of the Copts and the Jews, as such was the greatest institution of rule in the kingdoms of Judaea and Nile Valley (as in Biblical Israel, showing you the parallels are there!). I figure they mean Kabbala and Hermetics. To have that secret knowledge was to have rule because the people would submit to the gods and sons of the gods, and not these foreign kings. These men therefore got the knowledge and created divinity for themselves in the new god Serapis-Jesus and banned Afrikan gods. Isis and her Sun-Kings were replaced. Having this knowledge compiled in this Book and manipulating ideas of the Afrikan Way with slavery, was what the Europeans used to legitimize the Atlantic Slave Trade as they took their divine rights from Jesus Christ, Son of David. It was NEVER MEANT for AFRIKANS as we already had our own kingdom and Irituality, but was FORCED ON ALL OF US through colonization and slavery. “The slave ship was called Jesus Christ…I wonder why?”

All of Afrika suffered it brutally but Ethiopia. So then of course there is the history of the EOTC…I have always thought the Tewahedo was much better because it was accepted rather than forced brutally upon the Afrikans. It produced a wonderful pair like JAH RasTafari, so it couldnt be all bad, right? But in reality, Ethiopia changed from worshipping Aries and many other cosmic deities to Iyesus by the diligence of a young boy. The founder of the EOTC, Saint Frumentius was likely a Black Greek, a Syro-Phoenician from Tyre Lebanon, who was shipwrecked as a boy and ended up at Axum. Being a Christian Greek, he taught Christianity to the sons of the Negus and when Ezana became ruler with his brother they accepted it as the State religion in fourth century. Frumentius became the Patriarch of the Axumite Empire with Alexandria’s blessings, as he went there begging for them to send a Bishop to a growing Christian population in Axum. Alexandria was the Coptic head seat of Christianity, and Bishops including those of Rome, were appointed there. Frumentius was a contemporary of Constantine, Eusebius, Arius and Alexandria's patriarch Anathanasius, in fact he received his power and titles from these men. He answered to these men! He was a foreigner and all Ethiopian Bishops were foreigners.

And we must overstand also that the EOTC is still joined to these Churches to this day as it is part of the World Council of Churches and that it cannot truly be divorced from Roman Catholicism. I mean, they are hailing the same deities. The Emperor of Ethiopia was instrumental in this union, and had no problem with this because He knew it was all one. They worship Mary, so does the EOTC venerate her and they share Saints like Frumentius, having feasts and prayers and traditions in common. So the question is whether ones as pan-Afrikans, are also okay with the EOTC being joined to all other Christian Churches?

So we have to be real about religion, even Orthodoxy’s history and true astrotheological meaning as a Lion-Sun-King Messianic Church (as the awaited Messiah is the Lion King, but truth is every year this awaited messiah comes on July 23rd in the sign of Leo, this day is like the coronation when the Sun’s corona is brilliant and begins its hottest month.)
In the end, are ones going to remain taking it all literally and believing in existence of a historical Iyesus who is really a European idol the thirty year old Serapis? Christianity is Christianity, it doesnt matter where the Church is, they are all One.

Aside from the sketchy history of the Church overall, I am more open to seeing how in RasTafari mansions now are influenced by religion, how they may use the Bible to feed petty prejudices. I do also know that it is okay to want law and rites, it is okay to be comfortable in such an atmosphere as long as there is logic and love and not prejudices. Wombman are most oppressed by the Ible, and we have to be really careful about how and why we use it, and who we allow to interpret it for us (we can learn and listen but should have our own interpretations and studies) because as I have only recently REALLY real-eyesed for myself, let it sink in totally: the Ible doesn't like women very much! It gives them no rights and little love. Even though these people cant be proven to have been historical persons (i.e. real), we cannot deny the doctrine that ruled their lives and which is now ruling ours. I have heard Sistren expression oppression in RasTafari under mansion law, but I have never really felt oppressed even though I gave up a lot and very quickly to be part of a yard.

Though I had to make a lot of changes I never felt like I was doing something I didn't feel was right for me to really separate Iself from Babylon - that's important. Balance is key along with Truth. So in being real about religion I have been asking myself some serious questions, and these questions are inspired by those Sistren who are themselves without fear or judgemnet from others, who know that they are Lionesses in the ways that count: Ital, homeschooling, entrepreneurship, knowledge, yoga/fitness: so are we going to keep segregating over laws in the Ible and divide ourselves into mansions based on dogma like, to eat vine vegetables or not to? To keep silent in the Church or not to? To wear a crown covering constantly or not to? To wear strictly skirts at all times or not to? Who is perfect? Who has time to watch face when there are so many problems we should be focusing on, like mainstream lies and negative influences on the youths! So many things we segregate and argue over as RasTa, and while i do agree that Rastafari should have some kind of uniform Identity and practice; do these outward reflections all really matter so much if I and I are not Iritually advancing at the heart? Or building up our Zion with nuclear families, ital, schools, professional skills, agriculture and artistry? What has happened to the collective security, the nation-building agenda, the New Creators of Afrika?
I personally in my experience feel no need to hold a mansion because I am now biased to think mansions serve to create too many distractions and petty attitudes. The focus is on rulebook and the “most-Holy” judgment act is tiring and it gets no one anywhere in terms of their true Iritual overstanding or duty to rebuild Zion-Ethiopia, especially if it is that there is no new knowledge, or any thought about educating and preparing the camp. I found myself being influenced by prejudices and finding faults with others or being in situations where others were being attacked for their "sins," and it became a downpression. So I had to step away from others who weren’t about the works of JAH RasTafari, or who had problems with inter-mansion reasonings, who were using the Bible negatively under the rule of mansion. And I mean no disrespect or harm, neither am I calling out anyone or naming names, I am honestly sharing that we have to be careful in Rastafari, of the negative influences we adopt from religion.

While I am fully committment to my Dawta lifestyle and don't intend to change my Livity as I have presented on this forum, through all my changes mentally, I have gained valuable life lessons. Especially that WISEMIND is ALL, having a sound MIND and KNOWLEDGE OF JAH in the REAL sense and not the mythological corrupted sense which was always created for the ignorant masses not the learned seers. No one has your salvation in their hand, every Rasta has to still experience JAH for themselves and learn the Truth so that they can make the best informed decisions for their lives and their families’.Irituality is inside of each of us. InI have to really open our minds and eyes to what is all around us, to find our place in the circle of life.

Some math logic…
Newlidj (new knowledge) + Istory + Nature = Personal Perception of Truth + Personal Ivinity & Salvation + Personal Perception and Messianic Inspiration of His/Her Imperial Majesty.

Everything I have learned about Christianity and the true origin of the “Holy” Scriptures (indeed they are FILLED with HOLES) has only strengthened my cultural Identity as RasTafari. My core philosophical ground has not shaken and I exalt HIM even more than I ever could. Though through esotericism I am redefining my RasTafari culture with truth and logic, it has all been a pleasant refreshing awakening. But it wasn’t an easy road, and it was indeed humbling too.

So don’t think for a moment that I have not battled over n over with myself and all that I thought I knew or learned or had learned or currently practice because of my influences in Rastafari: the MANSION traditions of Rastafari (which deem Kemet to be pagan). Don’t think that I have not seen the contradictions that I will make or have made to our beliefs and so on. Don’t think that I have not considered over and over in my head things His Majesty has said like “Man cannot emanate deity,” or when He spoke of Iyesus and Maryam literally even though they are Heru, Osiris and Isis in one (the Sun and Sirius), or when He mentioned the importance of others being brought into the fellowship of Iyesus. Or that I have not felt bad for being against any mansion or Orthodoxy because of their Biblical oppression. But because I continuously asked for JAH’s guidance and revelation of His and Her Ivine WiseMind and Truth in this situation, I finally found for my own self answers I feel are solid, and I encourage the I’s to be open to them as well. So to put my final thoughts on what I have said thus far, and in response to the idea of belonging to a particular Mansion right now as Fari:

First, even though I don’t think Irituality has or needs a name per say, I choose to be called RasTafari and not Christian or Orthodox. I believe the two to have two different outlooks on Divinity and the Messianic Throne – and this Throne serves as an Inspiration and a Guide back to Right. I believe Zion exists on tangible and cosmic levels, but that it matters in the here and now through the principles of JAH whose Wise Mind illuminates InI and is the foundation of every Rasta family. The One Who stimulated the awakening of this Kristos Consciousness and my Heritage in me is Emperor Haile Sellassie the First and not Iyesus Kristos, or any image of the Serapis. I know that HIM had a relationship with this deity but I also believe that He HIMSelf was an Avatar of Deity, and because of His relevance to AFRIKANS in a much more positive and active Light in THIS time, Selah cancels out the other. The David-Judah link is thought to be Biblical but it is a cosmic concept, and goes beyond Jesus and Scripture. So far InI have thought that Biblical prophecies were unique or specifically related to Israel when in reality it is beyond human bloodlines and is an infinite cosmic reality that man partakes in. So again, One cancels out the other in the Name of Judah. (more reasoning to come on Leo but you can read for yourself!)

So even though the Jesus link is basically problematic, I think it is only problematic when a person needs Jesus to be real, needs to believe that he will do everything for them and they have no power to be good or godly themselves. But if you believe in Afrika and truly are pan-Afrikan Garveyite RasTa FarI, then you can trust that Mama Afrika has everything you need in Her, and that her ancient ways are truth and were stolen for a reason: so that things would be as they are today, with no Afrikan throne, no monarchy, no talk of a kindred king or Messiah by any Black person. It’s only the British royal family the world sees and considers now. All of this was for their glory, not our personal or national well-being. Hardly anything we have that is Afrikan, has been left alone, least of all our Afrikan Christian Churches. So for those who haste to condemn the ancient Kemetians and so on as pagan and heretics, as I once did, I hope that one day you will see that it was wrong and it is a mentality of slavery – Afrikan - self-hate. Though I once disagreed with this statement: Christianity is certainly not better than Kemetic Wise Mind. And the proof is in the society that Christianity has built – for example Kemet never had jails or any of these institutions created for the mentally ill and corrupted. These people had superior minds and societies and were crushed by the leaders and religions that today are causing war in the East!

Second, in spite of all His Majesty said or the Christian authorities that He was loyal to throughout life, I know that these institutions were created and are based on manipulations of the True Natural Laws or Hola Science of Astrotheology. I believe that sometimes we have to step back and just let JAH do the talking and let things unfold through diligent observation and seeking of knowledge. Because I did that and just followed the path the information and signs of my world led me, I can see all Natural or cosmic or scientific Law which created the theology of religion, symbolically working through the Orthodox Church and Throne of David and Messianic Kingship of Haile Sellassie. I also see that the congregation has a veil over their eyes to the symbols and signs of NETER that are RIGHT IN FRONT THEIR EYES. I see that the esoteric and exoteric are based on ONE, and that together they are Kristos Consciousness in REAL TANGIBLE TRUTH. The symbols are not what they seem, but are easy to know for real.

Third, I believe that in spite of HIMSelf and what He knew of Himself and the world, or what He practiced, His Majesty is the Avatar of Kristos and that HE DOES EMANATE DEITY, the SUN – the Sun or Son or Messiah being the Most ancient symbol of the Divinity of Life or the embodied Source or Light and Power of the unseen force Creator God, Kristos. Every zodiac sign affects the world environment as well as the temperaments of spirits in man and woman, planets also come into effect as they too cause emotional currents in Earth. I believe that His Majesty’s entire life was as a Son Servant (Branch of Righteousness/David) to the Most High Father (Whom the King always addressed), was a Manifestation of NETER – the Solar System, the He imanifested the symbols and attributes/titles of the Lion-Sun-King, the Son of the Sun. I believe that the Emperor was the Vehicle of Change, the change for the Good, the God, the Truth, Afrika’s Light and Champion. Being the King of Judah was His station as a Man and was one that cosmically represented the rule of good or right or knowledge over wrong and evil or darkness of mind. There is a balance of Astro-theology and Nile Valley rule in HIM in His entire Life.

I believe that through the inspiration and kinship of HIM, the TRUTH of all ancient worlds which is ageless and steadfast in the heavens above, has revealed itself for those lost Afrikans who have the eyes to see and ears to hear. Through His own life and office as King of Ethiopia, He shines as a beacon leading us to discover God in our minds. There is no longer myth and allegory and lies to rule over InI who take the time to seek knowledge. He is real and is not a myth and we can Trust in HIM. King Solomon teaches us that seeking Wise Mind is the key to having a royal, powerful and prosperous life. His and Her Majesties remind us of our greatness as kings and queens, our Wise Mind that gave us rule and strength.

Fourth, the Emperor believed in religious tolerance because He believed the Creator was only One even if we called it different names. And so, I say that I personally do not need to be Orthodox to show that I am following in the Kristos’ footsteps, whether Iyesus or Haile Sellassie I. That is not really the fulfilment of following HIM. For righteousness belongs to no one language or form of Irituality, and yet again, I am chosing to be RasTafari because of HIM and HIS LIFE and Manifestation of Kristos Consciousness which has led I to I own. Why is it okay to call on Iyesus but not on Haile Sellassie who really was the Lion of Judah?
Fifth, The Emperor was engaged with Rastafari, acknowledged Rastafari, did not reject or deny our view of HIM, fully overstanding, from what I can tell, our Messianic adoration of HIM. His Majesty believed in the Inity of all Afrikans worldwide (EWF?) this was not under the rule that we all had to be EOTC, the Church was an offering because He couldn’t do anything illegal in Jamaica in helping Afrikans who wanted to denounce their colonial government.

Sixth, I have concluded that even if Rasta choose to use Scriptures, it’s not a problem if ones also choose to decode it esoterically to really take in the fullness. Similarly if ones still choose Ethiopian Orthodoxy, then that is by your right, but truth is also your right, and if you use the Ible religiously or continue to follow the rigid Statutes of Scriptures or mansion, at least it will be in truth and hopefully more significant to your life. There is no foul-play when one informs the I Self on the meanings behind rituals, feasts and symbols. Focus on your state of mind and your character will follow.

Note that the Bible has many sides, it is like a cube that can be deciphered from many angles. The literal interpretation of Scripture Rastafari use to describe the Christ or Davidic Kristos King Character of the Haile Sellassie I, is not erroneous because REAL history reveals that the Ible shouldn’t be exoterically or literally interpreted to find truth and Iritual union with JAH. What I have found is that the language of the Ible and the literal interpretation is a mirror, a mythological language that tells man’s overstanding of the cosmos: the Zodiac and the Sun (this is the esoteric or hidden knowledge of the Levites or Kabbalah); and this was knowledge the Hebrews learned from their parents, Ethiopia/Kemet or as I call them together, the Nile Valley Civilization.

Seventh, it cannot be ignored that it is possible to prove that everything cultural and religious in our world is ideally based on legends and folklore, and that the famed men of Scriptures are just idols and not historical figures. This doesn’t mean that these mythologies don’t become history (historical figures) themselves to the people who believe in them. These ideals become history by the people that live through them. You can’t go to Jerusalem, Ethiopia or Rome and say the God of their Christianity didn’t exist, because of the tangible history created for Iyesus in these places through symbols, titles, architecture and rituals. Same thing in Bobo Shanti and believing that Prince Emmanuel appeared on the Earth as lightning, without father or mother. In the case of Christianity, our duty is to know the Afrikan and embedded cosmic root of the same Messianic Figure and these attributes.

While Iyesus played an important role as inspiration and morality and goodness in the eyes of JAH RasTafari, this will never change what has happened to make Christianity world religion or even state religion of Ethiopia. Though our cultures were built on the symbols and titles and supposed bloodlines of the characters of the Bible, it is not about them being real men, it is about the principles and strength they represent, about the points of Wise Mind they teach us, the signs they give us that we may know and think twice as “there is nothing new under the Sun.” Therefore, with truth, I do endorse and believe in the energy and personality of this Kristos Figure Standard Bearer regardless of the Name; but I believe it to have MANIfested in HIM JAH RasTafari, a real Man.

I want to add an excerpt from the Kebra Nagast’s preface by Budge which implies that myth is a part of building an identity as a society (think Christianity in Judaea to replace any Messianic ideas amongst the Jews), and that conquered Romanized Judaea/Palestine or Roman root of Christianity is no longer our dynasty; in that Ethiopia is considered New Jerusalem Zion and that it is a site where the Bible’s culture, symbols and characters have been objectified by the people and monarchy according to their own Afrikan traditions not slavery. Budge says:

The original form of the Legend of the Queen of SHEBA probably came into being soon after the great invasion of ABYSSINIA by the SEMITES in the tenth century before CHRIST. In the opinion of the ABYSSINIANS divine authority was given to it by Our Lord by His words quoted in the Gospels (Matt. xii. 42; Luke xi. 31), and they never doubted that SOLOMON was the father of the son of the Queen of SHEBA. It followed as a matter of course that the male descendants of this son were the lawful kings of ABYSSINIA, and as SOLOMON was an ancestor of CHRIST they were kinsmen of Our Lord, and they claimed to reign by divine right. This belief was probably shared by p. xi the kings of the Semitic kingdom of ’AKSŰM, which city was at a very early period regarded as a duplicate of JERUSALEM and was called the "ZION OF ABYSSINIA". When the ABYSSINIANS adopted Christianity in the second half of the fourth or the first half of the fifth century they decided to sever as far as possible their connection with their pagan ancestors from ARABIA. The SEMITES who claimed kinship with the HEBREWS of JERUSALEM abandoned MAḤ;;;RAM and the other gods of the MINAEANS and SABAEANS in favour of JAHWEH, the god of the HEBREWS.

As above, so below; man manifests what he sees, hears and thinks, including cosmic mythologies. Mythologies, when they are not used to enslave or exploit people, are there to lead us back to truth, to our cosmic souls when we can decode their symbols. All religions use myth, but they are not encouraging Wise Mind; like Christianity when they ask you to accept Iyesus Kristos’ Virgin Birth and resurrection after being dead for three days. In esoteric reasoning, I don’t think that it destroys one’s personal Iritual beliefs to know that said beliefs are based on mythos and fact mixed together in the end, because myth and history together as religion come from scientific fact or Nature, acting as the Instrument of the unseen God’s Image, will, knowledge and power.

The Esoteric Wise Mind or the hidden Word or Illuminated philosophy and natural order behind the mythos is what we are looking for when we attempt to live Iritually, this is where all the important Afrikan ways come from: the crystals, herbs, oils, colours, yoga, dreads, fasting, ital. etc. These are all manifestations of Inity with Neter. So knowing the principles that the mythos represent allows humanity to fully partake in the Iritual meaning and astrological majesty of the characters or symbols of “religion.” The five/six point stars, the lotus, staff, the cross, ankh, and so on. This is what the hieroglyphs represent, a sacred secret knowledge of Man’s interaction with Neter, JAH, Nature in an effort to gain Wise Mind and Illumination or Everliving Life Power.

Learning the mythos of the signs and symbols that adorn the Throne of David open up the Bible’s wide variety of hidden astro-theological mysteries and their relevance and hidden presence in our current Judeo-Christian theology. It is as if RasTafari have only scratched the surface because we have not gone back into Istory enough without a Christian-bias (in my opinion of course). I personally don’t mind the skepticism or lost historical proof of cities and bloodlines of David and Israel to folklore in this journey, because in the creation of such characters or any kingdom in history, it has always been about the SYMBOL and TITLE of rule and not the person itself (like the Sun and lion and titles being an inheritance of all Ethiopian kings regardless of succession). The Symbol and Title have immortality through Wise Mind and Language and man shares that immortality by the ritual use, honour and protection of the symbol and title (hence why the world is run by that ONE BLOODLINE through secret societies hidden behind our Kemetic SYMBOLS). We as Afrikans until the rising of pan-Afrikanism, have lost that knowledge of context and the importance of symbols as sacred language and identity, symbols and titles being the true inherited bloodline more than actual people. We have taken back our language, our freedom to communicate visually.

Take Adinkra for ensample, it is the Akan sacred language, speaking of the strengths, nature and beliefs of the people, you see the symbol and you know its Title and associated story or Wise Mind and you wear it to harness that power. They are social and yet Iritual talismans.

Eighth and finally, although it is tradition that all spiritual faiths be formed on mythical figures (personifications of planets and stars while the actual plot is the season or movement), such is NOT TRUE for RasTafari. RasTafari is a REAL Man whose life was cosmically enhanced and balanced, as above so below, and aligned to the Symbol and Title of King David, or Leo or even Hercules, King of the Zodiac. His life can be likened to mythology as a way to validate that InI can attribute the title Kristos King or Messiah or God upon Haile Sellassie I. None of this disproves His Majesty therefore, only strengthens RasTafari balance in esoteric and exoteric.

So I do hope that ones will do the readings and truly embrace the newness of life, which means having Kristos Consciousness and true oneness with JAH through TRUTH WISEMIND >WORD SOUND POWER.Don't just sit and judge what I am saying, but seek and verify for yourself as I have.

http://rastawifeline.blogspot.com/2014/07/rastafari-astrotheology-and-origin-of.html

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/31/2015 11:50:41 PM

pardon. the sun cannot be greater than he who made it. neither the moon and the stars. the sun is not my lord. and the sun and its stars go round the earth. planets dont exist. stars do. so does the moon. if the earth moved then we would feel it moving.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 12:05:16 AM

His Majesty king Alpha does not emanate from a deity. the sun is not a deity. Ras Tafari was born of man and woman. King Emmanuel melchisedec has always been here since creation birth.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 12:12:46 AM

kebra nagast : there was an agreement in heaven. GOD said, I will put on the body of Adam (Haile Selassie I). the Son said, I will become man (Holy Emmanuel I). The Holy Spirit/ghost said, I will dwell in the hearts of the prophets and the righteous.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/1/2015 4:38:26 AM

Thats your ideas on who we should worship and thats fine

Not all RASTAFARI have to agree. And de I can't tell Ras Goddess or any other I who they should and should't be venerating as deities. None at all. Ones may not agree and thats ok but de I can't preach to others that they have to see things how you see dem.

We give unapologetic Isis onto the Sun. For I the Sun is and always was, the original biblical Christ. For InI there is nothing higher than nature, of which the sun and of which InI r a part. I didn't make this up in2015, this something the ancestors have been following from Iration.

The idea that the sun goes around the Earth is JUST wrong. We dont feel the Earth moving because of gravity. Do you also believe the Earth to be flat? If not, then how do the people at the bottom not fall off? The same reason...... These things can be proven 1000x1000 different ways

Why are literalists so afraid of basic science?

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 7:25:30 AM

yea

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/1/2015 8:05:44 AM

Yes Iyah! Great question Garveys Africa! One that I have often pondered and asked of others as well. Again and again InI can see the blatant differences between a Kushite Mind versus a western one. One that sights the world from behind the spectacles of Ethiopia (Afrikan worldview) and the other who sees from behind "blue eyes"...

The ancients overstood the ONENESS in ALL things. The Divine Balance & Harmony between all things. Creator/Creation. Creator and man. Man and Neter/nature. Even the bible tells us that man is a product of the elements. Nature in poetic human form.

THE CREATOR IS THE MASTER SCIENTIST!

And are we not created in It's Divine Image?

In Latin, the word science means TO KNOW.

In Babylon (matrix/Maya/world of illusion) they have separated God from Man. Man from Nature. Man from woman. Even past, present and future are separated. This, the product of a limited mind. A calcified pineal (Spiritual Eye/I), creating a divisive nature in all things NATURALLY united.

Including Divine Science from Spirituality. Not to be confused by Western science with a history of complete foolishness (lIke the earth being flat). Western science (and religion) born from a divisive and child like mind will therefore produce and teach DIVISION.

The Kushite Mind overstands the ONENESS in Creation. And WITHIN that Oneness are COUNTLESS attributes and expressions of. Our ancestors taught in symbols. parables, allegory and metaphors. Many layers within the School of Mysteries, which are taught and revealed in layers.

Our Natural Mind is a divine reflection of the Universe. It's is CYCLICAL in nature, like the Cosmos. It is WHOLE-LYSTIC and in harmony with Oneness.

Versus...

The western mind that thinks LINEAL. LITERAL.

I am reminded of our Afrikan proverb:

I pointed out the Universe but all you see is my fingertip.

So it is when InI reason cosmological principles and ancestral knowledge to minds BOUND and limited by Western religion, history, science and life. And yes, even within RasTafari can we see those deeply CON-DITIONED by King James and company. Sighting His Majesty from behind blue eyes. LIMITING RasTafari from a LITERAL perspective. Seeing only the fingertip only and missing the Cosmological and Metaphysical Spiritual Science...so natural to a Kushite Mind.

ONENESS

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 9:23:17 AM

God lives in the heart. not the eyes. Israel deal with Holy Spirit and angels. good day.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/1/2015 9:37:52 AM

man cannot exist in two realms simultaneously. you either in one or the other. the corruptible physical body cannot enter the incorruptible spiritual/physically invisible realms unless God permits it himself, as in the case of king Enoch the pure black Edenite. God lifts one's spirit into his heavenly realms by his Word, Holy Ghost or angels, or sends forth visions and dreams to communicate a message. by his Spirit. seen.
if you trust in your pineal gland, good for you. I trust in his spirit.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/1/2015 10:33:01 AM

The pineal gland IS your SPIRITUAL EYE/I

you can no more separate your Spiritual Eye from the Spirit then you can a child from its mother.

Again, it is ONENESS, not separate.

If you can step out of the LITERAL for a moment and overstand the following ALLEGORY from the Bible (which was taken from InI sacred texts)

Genesis 32:30
- Jacob named the place Piniel for I have seen God face to face.

Yes, i do trust the pineal (gateway) for therein IS the connection to Divine Spirit.

ONENESS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I