Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6232&start_row=1

Back to Africa

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/25/2015 2:46:59 AM

Greetings one and all, in the name of the Most High Selassie I

I have had this meditation: Its time for all rasta all over de world to come together, inite and see how we can prosper one another. Remember how in the acts of the apostoles(bible) the disciples of christ came together, each one who had wealth/property willingly sold all their property-like houses, land, animals, gold and silver etc and they brought the money to a common fund for the benefit of the whole community of believers.

I've been thinking something on these lines. Remember almighty marcus garvey and how he put his own personal resources for the benefit of the black race, made plans to purchase a ship "black star liner" to return all black people home. Now, we can all become Marcus Garvey in this time. Let one and all, each one who has property(cars, houses, music industry/studio/aeroplanes/ships/businesses, industries, restaurants, gold, silver, diamonds, and any kind of material wealth) let us all sell our wealth and put all the money in a common fund [take note of the story of ananias and saphira how they tried to cheat the holy spirit out of the sale of their land] . This common fund will see to how all black people shall be returned to africa. It can be used to buy ships to carry all rastaman from all over de world back to africa. Then in Africa we shall choose an unoccupied piece of land/forest/hills and settle there. We dont need no permission from no government to settle wherever we please in Africa, for it is our Land that was granted to us by God Almighty JAH RASTAFARI and even those government still holding land are doing it illegally. No one can stop us for it is by JAH spirit, even as God says through a prophet "...not by my power, but by my spirit..." We must sell all our property and provide transport to carry us all back to africa, where we shall start our own nation, with our own constitution, and we shall not make any alliance/collaboration with any of the sorrounding nations.

My brethren and sistren. Its time we stop puting our minds in false hopes that our enemies, the very people who enslaved us, shall free us and provide us with ships and help us to go back to Africa. Even as King David Say in a psalm/prayer to Jahovia- "They have conspired with a single mind against your people. They have made an alliance against Thee. To make the name of Israel-Ithiopia remembered no more." Its time we help ourselves, in the spirit of Marcus Garvey and Black Starliner, and come back to Africa, form our own RASTAFARI nation, JERUSALEM, with our own constitution and leadership. And we shall farm the land. In original african tradition. Africa is for Africans. And we have a right to it. And anyone who fight against us shall only hurt himself, since they will be fighting against God. Awake, Africa, let us Inite and occupy our homeland. And we shall choose the very best land for ourself.

If my meditation is favourable with de I, let me know and we can start making plans and organise ourself. Peace and love from the most high

JAH

RASTAFARI

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/25/2015 7:38:05 AM

I, we must take a realistic approach to going to Africa. We may view the thing one way but the ones who remained on the continent view it another way. Africa may be one land mass and when we left there there weren't any countries so to say but today things are different. Some countries aren't even stable within themselves and alot of tension can arise along ethnic lines as thats their view of the continent not as Africans. With your approach you would be asking for genocide!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/25/2015 10:26:05 AM

Brother JIsrael I agree with what Iyah VDR about taking a realistic approach. I think your plan is a good start but it needs to take the proper channels if it is going to be successful, such as yes getting the permission to build on certain lands, and so on.
I am trying to startup an NPO right now for these aims, and I still need help in several areas. Please view the thread Repatriation Network for more information or email I&I at amanda.elaine.burton@gmail.com if the Iman is interested in joining efforts.
Itection + grace

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/25/2015 1:06:45 PM

Seen my lord and empress. I might have been too hasty. It s good to put together our resources for this aim. Im still in formal education, I'll seek a way to raise income to contribute to this aim. Blessed love. Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/27/2015 2:54:09 PM

yes I need a link for some OG. only here for a short while
Raspect

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 11:11:02 AM

whats og?

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I