Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6231&start_row=1

Why the King of kings and Lord of lords Haile Selassie I did not wear his hair in locks.

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/25/2015 1:48:47 AM

Greetings Jerusalem. It is my prayer that all is well with each and everyone. Peace upon you.

I have meditated on this matter and I think I finally found the answer. Under Numbers chapter six, A man can take the nazarite vow, to vow/separate himself unto God. Thus he would abstain from wine and fermented liquor, vinegar, grapes and food that grows on the vine(twisted climbing plants). He would also abstain going near a dead body and will let the locks of his hair grow[numbers chapter 6 KJV] Christ would also later separate himself unto his father in such a manner, (thus rendering the so called last supper of bread and wine a big lie; the last supper was a dinner of herbs-wisdom tree burned in a chalice/chalwa). Since christ experienced all trials that men go through so it was necessary for him to take the oath that bound him to His Father in heaven, as we see High Priest Holy Emmanuel I(black christ in flesh).

In Haile Selassie I though we see a different picture. He is the father himself, having come down from His throne and walk among men. He is God Almighty in flesh and does not need to take a vow to separate Himself unto Himself(doesnt quite make sense). But men of the earth can take an oath to separate themselves unto him by eternal covenant, as His Son, Jesus Christ, Holy Emmanuel I has done as example to I&I. So the Father is the ultimate, the Almighty and doesnt need vows to bind Himself unto Himself. Seen.

Blessed LOVE. Marcus I Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI most high God JAHOVIA

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/29/2015 6:01:56 AM

If it was necessary for Christ to take the oath but not His Majesty as his Majesty is 'the father himself.' Then why in another thread do you say you have to put christ / The Bible before HIM?

Based off the logic here, HIM is higher than Christ.

I agree.

Much respect

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 8:33:47 AM

Much respect to you my Lord, to answer your question, His Majesty God the Father, Marcus Garvey Haile Selassie I personally gloried in and glorified in christ and the bible through out his life.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/31/2015 2:08:02 AM

Christ is in the Father, and the Father in Christ.

Farewell thee, my lord.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I