Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6226&start_row=1

JUSTICE OR ELSE

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/14/2015 5:24:58 PM

What 1s and 1s think?

I had a debate with a sister: Her arguments were 20years on and still marching??? When are we going to get to the Or Else? So much Police brutality and oppression and we going to March and spend over 2 hours chanting prayers to ALLAH and JESUS?? The riots in Ferguson was a better 'Or Else' than this! The fact this has no news coverage shows how little they actually care

I overs many of her points still. My argument: Any mass UNIFICATION of black people in the name of Black Power is a good thing under any circumstance. Black people are out of their natural minds. Maybe we are in a worse position than 20 years ago and 40 years ago when the 'Black Conscious' movements were really moving and among the youth. Nowadays the mind control is to the point where ?most youth care less / or are completely distracted from any racial -social issues / history and are completely out of sync with their ancestors. Maybe now we need more marches, more gatherings, more promotion - in any way - of black UNITY as a primary objective first.... No point for a true 'Or Else' while we are still divided and conquered.

Thoughts?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/14/2015 10:53:25 PM

I diggs both sides I!

I really tired of this marching and what Allah n Jesus dem go do but overs its relevance to where some ones are at in mental

I look for the or else, will nuffa InI even be bout the "OrElse"?

Much good may hv come out of it, a bredren was deh pomping his hustle but the, much networking and so on but how much did we spend with dem for this

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/14/2015 11:03:19 PM

As the I said, more Inity is needed, when that is accomplished, when Ones and Ones work together, buy from One another, help One another, there will be more Strength and more Inity.

Ones and Ones must turn away from backbiting and gossip about One another. Stop being jealous about your brother or sister when they accomplish something, but instead be happy for them and learn from them and work with them and trade with them.

Babylon will not change, they will only do the minimum they feel they need to do to keep up the illusion. Strength can only come from within.

Haile Selassie I Teaches Inity and cooperation. Marcus Garvey Teaches the same. Ones and Ones can Learn so much from Haile Selassie I, Marcus Garvey, Emmanuel and others who Teach Inity and cooperation.

Before anything else can be accomplished, Inity must come to a large enough group to sustain the momentum.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/15/2015 2:57:16 PM

We need Inity 1st
but the Or Else for I is well overdue and undebatable

watching was like a happy frustration, hard to describe

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/15/2015 6:51:33 PM

EXACTLY!

Still I think economic situation will have to get real bad (belly to back) for an "Or Else" to pop off in the states but we need "Or Else" on a WORDLY scale tho

In the states there's TOOO MANY different ideologies makes Inity harder mainly thru religious thoughts, some dont even wan be Black/African but I see some Inity on certain levels more so because of the smaller population i blee

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/28/2015 4:13:37 PM

American government to grant more reparations to Jews n Native Americans!
Bill supposedly signed around time of Justice or Else march!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/29/2015 5:30:00 AM

SMH!

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I