Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6224&start_row=21

is the Earth a male or female Principle?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/19/2015 8:15:09 AM

There are many living creatures animals included who do not need a male to reproduce

The question isn't whether mammals can but the question is more in relation to pre modern human.

Either males and females of the species or pre homosapian sapian came about together and the sex was determined by some other means than DNA code alone (such as Environment) or the man came from the wombman. But it is impossible to suggest XX comes from XY. Eve definitely didn't come from Adam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2015 5:05:20 PM

If in our history, we were ever asexual, it would have occurred before we were primates and most likely before we were mammals.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/24/2015 1:02:38 AM

Everything came out of nothing. Creation come out of void. Personally I know miracles happen and have happened since earth and sun and moon were put where they are in orbit by JAH the intelligence that keeps our hearts beating and the nucleaus orbiting around the atom.
I know we are truly spiritual beings and tho we have a male or female body and roles ordained by our creator we are much much more .

Humans can overstand a lot, but never their creator who they are under and allways will be under.

The mind cannot comprehend, JAH is to be worshiped in spirit not in intellectual discussions.

Whatever the story of our creator we want to identify with, the truth is one and we shall pray to our creator and draw near in spirit is the only way.

:Let us pray to the Most High, One Good Source of All Good

Peace love and harmony Good over evil

Weve been given much revelation from the One that is over All from The Holy Scriptures of Ma'at to Torah to New Testament, to the Koran and Vedas and so much more who try to grasp our Divine inheritance

These Scriptures are a attempt to reconcile humans to their Divine Creator, once re-connected we are the book of life itself.

When I first started reading the Bible ,and getting to know the word, who I am became more and more clear and I came closer to Haile Selassie, The Power of The Trinity, The Power of Life.

knowledge is power and the truth sets us free, and that is always practical not mere entertainment .

It is a duty to Honor our parent and all for-fathers-mothers, and JAH the trail head source of all that is, and the earth, all is sacred, the earth and the fullness there of is the Lords and also the stars JAH knows each by name. JAH works in mysterious ways, and humans are always curious to know more than we could handle just as the story of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil implies.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/24/2015 2:38:36 AM

to know thyself and to find JAH the most high creator of all creators go hand in hand. Isnt is funny how the wicked man thirst for knowledge sometimes more than those who walk upright, so they can use the knowledge for evil and enslaving and manipulating people, from the snake in eden to Hitler in Germany to Mussolini with chemical warfare .

Knowledge in wrong hands is not good. All the knowledge scientist have and what they doing , cloning and gmo food, and all that is not natural, there is a Divine blueprint and they trying to mess it up at the Atomic level of dna and genes.

There is a higher intelligence that repairs itself over time , even dna can repair itself. When tampered with , nature is self healing.

So the guardians of the mysterys are in Ethiopia, they are righteous.

And a lot of knowledge as Enoch says came from fallen Angels given to humanity. And we have scientist making artificial foods to destroy the childrens potential and other inventions to destroy the earth and waste resources for reasons other than serving the Most High JAH.

So knowledge is popular but Rightousness and Divinity is not. Obeidience to the Mother of Creation is Low, reverence for Gaia is Low. But knowledge is high. The wisdom of the world is foolishness with JAH.

Earth carries negative electrons, the sun gives a positive charge of ions, the air is negative electron charges, but high winds have positive charge, and raw foods are negative charge. Water is both because hydrogen is positive and oxygen is negative charge.

All matter is made of Atoms. And each atom has a fluxuating balance of positive and negative electrons. This electricity is life and order. Livity maintains this balance and vitalizes.

Every one is made of a man and woman and negative and positive charge of electricity.

My point is life exist between two polarities, a intricate balance and equal importance. A unity of the two.

Jah made things as a whole, not in part, Man and Woman came together whether the Woman came out of man or man came out of woman.

Did the Moon come out of the earth? Either way it happened they are one perfect in unity and harmony, life giving in all their ways.

Parts cannot know them self with out knowing the whole they are part of. earth to I is really just the home of male and female, the seeds and the ground, the womb and the life there in. Earth is creation and that is trinity, mother father and offspring. The birds and the bees, the balance and continuation of life of flowers and trees, earth is both female and male. A positive and negative charge for electicity life and wonder and awe to flow.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/25/2015 12:21:11 AM

If woman have xx chromosome then if woman was first , male could not come from her.

But since Adam had xy, he was able to have a woman come out of him(his rib, rib is only bone that can grow back if removed..) , hence the female was already in him, but if woman was first then there was no male chromosome in her to have a male come out of her.

So the bible In I sight is true that woman came from man and not a man from woman.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/25/2015 2:20:16 AM

This could also be the reasonable fact as to why it is Man that carries a Last name and when woman marrys him she receives his last name.

Fact of the Bible are denied by many, but then science is coming to back up these truths and people must believe.

11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 12Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

I keep hearing this garbage that we were made by some alien race flying over, the Annukei and this other talk that human race was genetically manipulated- what they are calling 'modified'

Nothing can be modified from JAHS DESIGN! it is already the best , and was never broken, the problem is the one who think they can do better than JAH (false pride)

See people mess with nature, but natures self repairs, its a earth without end, and it regenerates, people lay concrete but still the plants break through cracks and begin to take over again. Who ruins of ancient citys have been swallowed by the forests.

People get soo so wasted, and in right invironment they heal and become realized in their God given potential and become a God Them Self, for a Child of god is a God.

So the genes are all made by JAH, and if things get out of order in nature by man, in time and right space they get back in order by the Omni potent Omni present one. Who live and reigns in the heart of mankind and heart of creation. The evil one moves about seeking whom it will devour, but it is but for a short time and small place in the vastness, for Goodness is always there, JAH is always there in all time and space.

"sitting quietly ,sitting, doing nothing, spring comes and the grass grows all by its self"
Can cannot control and manipulate, humans destiny is not a slave race for some aliens, they only try to mix up and destroy , JAH is the only creator and its JAH will to works through us humans. We are only one that have such a choice allow or deny. If we allow then we find who we are in the Allmightys image and Will. If not we mix up, and get destroyed by the false prided one satin. This is surrender. The whole earth , like a bride, receives spirit and will of JAH, the King The ruler, flesh with out spirit is dead, and this planet without Christ is dead, life-less. Christ is King, and Haile Selassie was truly surrender to Christ and Christ was in His heart. This is the Divinity we all see whatever we may call it, we love and revere our God and King in Spirit and flesh.

Garvey said "But it is impossible to suggest XX comes from XY. Eve definitely didn't come from Adam

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/25/2015 5:07:17 AM

Brethren you still think a literal rib? Why the rib have to be literal? But the Y chromosome is actually an X chromosome which has mutated and lost information from one of the lower 'arms' so having two upper arms and one lower resembling more of a Y than an X, but it came from an X. And they both came from normal / none sex chromosomes suggesting the possibility of a completely different way of determining man /wombman before XX/XY. The Y chromosome has been continuing to lose information and some have theorised it will one day lose its function as a sex chromosome (?? What happens then)

But to say a modern human man came first and then woman second to him is more unlikely than the alternatives. What are you basing this off outside of the bible? And then to play on this with the rest of the story and blame her for original sin / first act of evil when we know the original way of doing things was to raise her up as an original Goddess, needs to be looked at

What was the meaning or message behind saying woman come from the rib of man and is first to be corrupted by evil? When the ancients told a different story and science tells a different story what is judeochristiandom trying to put across??

Oh and the reason why men get the last name is because we live in a patriarchal society. I don't think we can link that to the origins of man/wombman

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/25/2015 5:15:17 AM

You know there is an interpretation that says Adam was not a man and eve was not a Wombman but tribes of people. It mention others being in the garden at the same time as Adam n eve but I can't remember the exact reference in Genesis. Some would claim that God making man from the mud and breathin life into him is simply a allegory for the first tribe to be aware of the presence and consciousness of God

Not that I agree but at least this doesn't try an claim a literalist bible comprehension and doesn't disagree with nature science or InI ancient stories of creation. And doesn't force patriarchy into your ideology like the traditional interpretation of Genesis

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/25/2015 9:17:51 AM

Garveys is correct, carrying your father's last name is a result of western patriarchy. In fact, Afrika and most indigenous cultures are MATRILINEAL.

Let us, for a moment, put the bible aside. Let's put away science and genetics. Let us, for a moment put all the isms and skisms aside, and let us look at natural Creation. ALL LIFE IS BORN FROM A FEMALE. It's just that simple. Everything in Creation reflects this. Close the bible and pull up your shirt. What do you see? Is there a scar on your rib area? No? What is that you see? A navel? Ahhhhh...seen. and WHO does that navel connect you to?

YOUR MAMA

Show me a pregnant male and this debate will be forever done with.

COMMON SENSE IDREN....COMMON SENSE!!!!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/25/2015 10:07:18 AM

It constantly amazes me how little Christians know about their holy book. Whether it’s faithful ignorance, wilful ignorance, or they simply choose to put on a brave face in the midst of adversity, you will never hear a fundamentalist Christian say that the Bible is anything less than the word of God. Any honest, thinking person reading through the bible cannot ignore the blatant misogyny and barbarity towards women, but most Christians are bible illiterates – they only hear the palatable verses from the pulpit and blindly accept that the bible emanates goodness. The simple fact is, it doesn’t. Certainly, when you go to church, all you will hear is the message of love. And sure, those verses are in the Bible, but so are a litany of examples of intolerance – sexism, racism, homophobia and cruelty – that reflect the Hebrew society of that time. Which begs the question, why take your moral code from only parts of the Bible? If you don’t agree that wives should submit to their husbands, women should be silent and dress modestly, or that the pain of childbirth is punishment for Eve’s original sin, (let alone, all of the sexual abuse) why hold the Bible in such high esteem. Surely, there are more modern works that better reflect your own moral code? Or perhaps, just perhaps, you already know what’s right and wrong, and don’t need a book to tell you that at all… Put your pre-conceived notions aside for a moment, and read through the following list. Whether there is a god or not, is the Bible really a book you want to take literally?

GENESIS
2:22 Eve created from Adam’s rib.
3:16 Eve cursed with painful childbirth and domination by husband.
12:13-19 Abraham prostitutes wife.
19:1-8 Rape virgin daughters instead of male angels.
19:26 Lot’s wife turned into pillar of salt for disobeying god.
19:30-38 Lot impregnates his two daughters while drunk.
20:2-12 Abraham prostitutes wife – again.
25:1-6 Keeping many concubines is OK.

EXODUS
20:17 Wife as property.
21:4 Wife and children belong to master.
21:7-11 OK to sell daughters. Female slaves can be used for sex. Unwanted female slaves can be set “free” without payment of money.
22:18 Kill witches.

LEVITICUS
12:1-8 Childbirth unclean, Women need to make atonement after childbirth.
15:19-32 Menstruating women are unclean.
21:7 Priests must not marry prostitutes or divorcees.
21:9 Burn daughters.
21:13-14 Priest must marry virgin, not “used” woman.

See more at: Sexist Bible

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I