Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6223&start_row=11

physical attraction

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 10/9/2015 9:57:33 AM

its important. but nobody got to look like a skinny model which look is full of chemicals

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 10/9/2015 9:59:24 AM

to me its not about dealing with people you like, the art begins if you have to deal with a person you cant vibe with.

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 10/10/2015 4:24:05 PM

I've found physical attraction is not neccesary inda beginning .. What I need isa genuine connection.. I need to undress the layers ofa soul before I feel a desire to tear away clothes.. Passion remains the fire but now intimacy strikes the match and friendship has become the wood for I fire

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 10/21/2015 11:15:25 AM

Greetings and blesseings in the name of His majesty Haile I Selassie I
UHURU!!!!!

Ever since iman trod begun, life taught i what love is and how the hueman body reacts when love is in control especially with a opposite partner.

Naturally the human body will tend to react towards a opposite attraction which is very okay. That is the body reacting and brain sending signals all over the body, thus getting butterfly in stomach and other funny elements.

Iman have come to overstand that love is not a joke thing. As much as physical attraction comes to play, the two souls have to connect and join as they say one half of the heart jooins with the other to form a full heart.

Physical attraction comes from doing proper exercise, eating a ital diet, meditation, yoga, spending time outdoors with nature and keeping the body always relaxed by wearing fitting clothes and being naturally comfortable in any given environment.
Anyone can achieve thisthrough following that strict regiment which truthfully does play a role on the physical body.

It is natural to get a partner who is physically attractive but if that is the criteria used at first sight to determine if they are mates, then it may be a hinderance in the overhaul.

The souls must first take the journey to overstand what love is together and just the same way ini begun trodding Rastafari, it was not easy in the beginning but with time, it became a bit easier and things became comfortable, that is how ini view a relationship. Take the time to overstand what love is and take it from there.

How does ones and ones know when they have actually met their soulmate?

Baraka na upendo. umoja ni nguvu

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I