Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6215&start_row=11

Is It Possible To Escape?

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/22/2015 1:22:47 PM

Sunscreen

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/23/2015 1:58:59 PM

Thank you Ark I for this. I and I must have a esp gift!
The I always find a way to state so eloquently and
intelligently what I cannot find deh words for.
A Teacher no, Pro-fessor and seer the I dem!
I complexion change some following the seasons and I and I am protected naturally in hot times by a dark "tan". just be reasonable w common sense, listen to da body when it too hot get shade or cover up and don't put babels poison anywhere.
Get Jah sunshine and moonshine on the skin regularly.
RastaFarI people I chant please Black, brown, whatever
stay balanced and healthy Lions and Lionesses.
Blessed Love
- Evison Matafale Skraeling

Mo`a Anbesa Ze'imnegede Yihuda

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/23/2015 2:13:18 PM

Reasoning time,
I feel the frustration. I want out> Big city living is not preparing I and I for the Lives we would choose if I and I had a way out.
I remember Hemphill said something about a RastFarI Immunity in New Mexico. Sustenance farming and natural living type of compound. I see Jamaica has a "Rastafari indigenous village" which relies heavily on tourism w the real camp hidden. Maybe a genuine Rasta camp not relying on tourists would be a refuge to us peaceful upful Kings and Queens to build. The I thoughts on a Immunity living? a possible escape ?
Blessed Love

Mo`a Anbesa Ze'imnegede Yihuda

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 4:38:09 PM

Teachings of His Majesty Selassie I, Christ and bible,= you will find all answers to your questions, plus all knowledge and wisdom required.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 4:41:02 PM

Remember Abraham, at twelve years he and his wife left their ancestral heritage and became nomads, yet he turns out to be the richest and most glorious king, before solomon, in terms of gold and silver and precious stones and animals. He was also a valiant warrior, he and his 318 servants.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I