Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6214&start_row=1

Mysterious origins of man---Mystery of the sphinx

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 9/20/2015 9:46:53 PM

Mysterious origins of man:

Mystery of the sphinx:

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 9/21/2015 7:04:27 PM

Our Afrikan Ancestors, who built Her Em Akhet (a.k.a "The Sphinx") along with the great Mirw had an altogether different meaning. Her Em Akhet simply meanz, 'Heru on the Horizon'

Carved from solid rock, the Sphinx portrays an Afrikan Pharaoh. The nose is missing because Europeans (Napoleon's soldiers), in an effort to obscure powerful, blatant, undeniable evidence of Black Afrikan achievement, blew off the broad Africoid nose and part of the generous lips with cannon fire! The Los Angeles Times (June 4, 1990) actually reported that "When Napoleon visited the Sphinx in 1798, everything but the head was buried in sand...his soldiers reputedly used the Sphinx for target practice." While the Sphinx had already suffered nose damage prior to Napoleon, the greatest destruction took place during Napoleon's occupation of Egypt, as documented by Tony Browder, and testified by the collection of Sphinx portraits he has assembled on page 225 of his book Nile Valley Contributions to Civilization.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2015 11:40:30 PM

They say the Sphinx is older than the pyramids and could have gone way back into pre dynastic times. Like the pyramids there is meant to be a palpable energy one feels when in its presence.

Who coming with I to Kemet?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 9/22/2015 5:30:23 PM

Greetinz Garveys Africa!

I'll go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went when I was 14 yrs old, but would LOVE to visit again with a more matured consciousness!! :)

In regards to the "sphinx", it is said that:

"...the water caused the erosion to the body of the Sphinx. Geologists agree that Egypt was subject to severe flooding, at the end of the last Ice Age, c. 15,000-10,000 BCE. So, if the erosion was caused by water, the Sphinx must have been carved before Egypt was under water i.e. more than 12,000 years ago.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 9/22/2015 6:37:34 PM

Yeah its crazy.
Another mind blowing thing is some pyramids being built from top down.
The mortar on top of the pyramids has been proven to be older than the bottom.

And yeah theres certainly an amazing atmosphere and energy near these holy places.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 9/23/2015 1:33:21 PM

Blessed Love,
This is truth expanded on in the book
"fingerprints of the gods" by Graham Hancock.
Showing how earth crust displacement had a role in ancient
Nile Valley and erosion of said artifacts and evidence.
I finished it a while ago and very much enjoyed it.
If the I them agree w Graham or not it provokes thought
about many of earths mysteries. I personally feel Ourstory is much older than officially taught.
Recommend for ones who can entertain alternative theories about "academically accepted history".
also goes into the persuasive link of star maps as a time reference to when certain things were built in Egypt and the South American Nazca lines etc...
Truly dem a historical amnesia.
so many guesses about Her Em Akhet, pyramids and such
I and I must educated ourselves Itinually and share our
advancements w I and I. Raspectfully shouts to THOTH god of knowledge.

Mo`a Anbesa Ze'imnegede Yihuda

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I