Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=621&start_row=1

Modern techlonogy

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/14/2005 12:42:15 PM

Respect, Idren-

Did you know the US military is very close to making a machine that can teleport troops and vehicles instantly miles away? Also, in this country (especially) they seem to promote things like birth control, but stopped their emphasis on STD's. You know, now they can take an egg from one female, and implant it into another female, and grow a baby. What the hell is wrong with this picture??? Especially when they tend to push abortion also.. (Which I personally despise for personal-history reasons) For a bunch of scientists.. supposedly highly educated..... They don't see what they're doing? Do they not care? Is every scientist working directly for Satan??? I doubt it, but can they ALL be so ignorant?

Comments, Idren?

One Love

Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/14/2005 1:16:52 PM

BLESS BLESS BLESS.... i'm in school Dr. and i just want to add that in some states they do recognize that abortion is unconstitutional. but do u every think it would be abolish...cause every one has the potential to become someone real special so why take life away from the most innocent...the helpless....JAH BLESS THEIR SOUL...but Dr...do u think it is some kind of fuckry population controll...

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/14/2005 3:05:58 PM

Blessed Be

I and I think many things are population control, from alcohol to genocide. Some things are more hidden than others. The wholesale slaughter of babies --our own children --can't be seen as anything other than an abomination against Jah, against mankind, and against all creation. I don't claim to know the wicked ones' motives, but I know wickedness when I see it. Do you really have to try so hard to see wickedness in murder? How is it, I wonder, that these "mothers" go to a doctor, spread their legs, and willingly let someone kill their child, while still in their body. How can they sleep at night? How do they live with themself? My own child is dead -murdered from this wickedness, and I can barely live with it. How much I want my revenge. The "woman" that let this happen...... I bet she never gives it a thought. I feel I would be almost justified in murdering, slowly, all the abortion providers. I've never felt so much hate for any group of people in my life.

All this being said.... --I know better. I must find a way to let my hatred go. I know Jah will punish them far more than I could. I know Jah is my comfort in this. I only wish I could physically be there to see Jah ask them why.. Why do they murder young children? (like it's nothing, just their job, kill a baby -then just go to lunch -without a second thought) I'm sure their reply to Jah would be something like: "Uhh.. but... I didn't.. They told me... Ummm... I'm sorry?.... Wasn't me... " What reason could they give???

Idren, pardon my rambling...... sore subject.

Respect and Love

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I