Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6209&start_row=11

QUEEN KHALIFA: THE AFRAKAN EMPRESS OF CALIFORNIA

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/4/2015 5:21:02 PM

Ima state this thought ya not specifically at this thread but in relation to this hisso-calledIndirom I studies and some physical evidence of the people world wide I know say Afrucan/Black or melenated people populated much of if not the whole planet.

The thing I have is whether or not dark melinated people were the first in all those places? What I mean is, IF everyone evolved from darkAfricans were they STILL dark when they migrated out to these other places? Probably, is it definitely, no they could have become lighter in one area before moving to the next!

I think some blacks go a little to far in claiming Black/African presence in the world, i think it isnt fair to the other people and theur histories and acomplishments in the Earth!

I know their were Black Africans in the west before the MAAFA but i dont think those socalled Indian peoples history should be overridden even when their is "known" i think respects are due to the mixtures!

Respect and bless!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/8/2015 8:22:00 PM

Greetinz VoodooRuutz!

I agree, while one's mixed heritage should be acknowledged and celebrated, one should still give homage to the Mothers/Fathers of Civilizations. If there are dark-skinned people, or even lighter skinned peoples outside of Afrika, one must still acknowledge their ROOTS.

Like Peter Tosh seh:

Don't care where you come from
As long as you're a black man, you're an African
No mind your nationality
You have got the identity of an African

So don't care where you come from
As long as you're a black man, you're an African
No mind your complexion
There is no rejection, you're an African

Cause if your plexion high, high, high
If your complexion low, low
And if your plexion in between, you're an African