Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6206&start_row=11

Praying to God

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/13/2015 8:11:12 PM

Jahoviah "God" JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I

Abba Amlak Q'damawi Haile Selassie

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 9/18/2015 11:07:34 PM

It depend how you see it.
If Jah and God are completely the same it wont make any difference.
But if God is too religious then use Jah.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2015 12:24:21 AM

What is in a person's Irits is the Truth. No matter what word people use when speaking to the Creator, it doesn't mean a thing without the Irits.

A word in the English language with a negative meaning, could be a very positive word in another language.

Word, Sound, Power

It is the Irits that makes the Sound and Power come from the Word.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/19/2015 2:59:13 PM

i dont think its that improtant as well. word, sound and power. yes.

but in this days, around the 23th of september, when the 266th pope uses the 266th day of the year (pregnany also needs 266 days, the bible compares apocalypse to a birth i think) to hold a speech in front of the us gouvernment while facing the last day of the jewish sabbath year (stock market crashs (dow jones lost 7% in 2001 as well as 777 points in 2008) as well as 9 11 has happened on the last days of sabbath years before), we should be conscious and strong in faith.

49 years, the biblical concept of counting 7 sabath years, are over again. during the last century those days has seen the 6 day long war of israel as well as the first world war.

stock market crashs and the increae of poverty, the pope and his support of the biblical new world order or even cern, a company which builds a real stargate to empower demons (a thing isaac newton has warned us regarding those things in 2015)...babylon has reached a new era again.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I