Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6205&start_row=1

Do you experience this too?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/12/2015 2:10:31 AM

I have been experiencing this feeling as long as I can remember and its now getting intense.

There is a sudden shock(like electric)but not painfull,dat occurs in I body.The feeling just last very few seconds,and mostly I would respond like someone who had been frightened,or like someone exclaimed.

The shock is mostly on the spine,down to the whole body.Some have adviced I to wear copper bracelets to earth I energies but I still feel it.

Anyone with that similar experience?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/12/2015 1:20:34 PM

Greetings + Iyest Love Idren,
In JAH Name and JAH Inity
Ras Tafari
I am curious, if it is not painful, why would the I want to make it stop?
This sense is just as real as any other, and instead of wearing copper bracelets, maybe the I can Ixperience it and learn from it.
I&I dont have exactly the same feeling as a shock, but many times I will feel upwelling of energy that makes all the cells and every inch of my body inside outside tingle and feels like they are dancing. This feeling can become Iverwhenlimg and put I&I into a trance state if I let it (if I am not driving the car when it happens). Usually that tingling feeling happens when I begin to give thankhs for Life and I have started to call the feeling Joy because it feels like the physical manifestation of joy itself within the body's structure.
At first I did not know what the feeling was or what it meant, and it seemed to arise suddenly. Now I have learned more about the feeling and I can even tap into it if I medItate purposefully.
So I want to Incourage the I to feel the feeling the I is having and Ixplore where it is coming from, what it means, and how the I can master the feeling by making it come or go. It may become a great power in the I life.
Give thankhs for Iration both "external" world around us and "internal" world as well. More Love + Life

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/12/2015 7:16:03 PM

never heard of this. interesting.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/14/2015 2:38:17 AM

Give Isis my Sista

I think the I is familiar with the I experience.

The feeling aint disgusting though,I man just curious what it cud be.

Give thanks

Messenger: JK Wango Sent: 9/15/2015 9:49:29 AM

Greetings,
I get those shocks too a lot, when I am excited or anxious mostly but they sometimes happen when I am relaxed. I don't know why though.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/15/2015 11:09:38 AM

Mind can be deceiving just relax

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/15/2015 11:09:39 AM

Mind can be deceiving just relax

InI JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I