Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6197&start_row=1

Dogon Nommo & Ethiopian Magic Scrolls

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 9/2/2015 3:55:38 PM

This was posted by brotha IlluminatiCongo on Instagram:

Our Ancestors, The amphibious nommo/nummo who are said to have come to earth from Sirius B as described by the Dogon tribe of Africa are compared in this collage with images found on Ethiopian Magic Scrolls. These images, while called demons by some of the present day Ethiopian population, are known and honored as Angels by others in the Ethiopic tradition. It is possible that the Ethiopian scrolls are portraying the same entities as the NUMMO/Nommo

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/3/2015 10:16:13 AM

Benjamin Banniker is said to be of Dogon descent from his grandfather a dogon!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/3/2015 9:40:51 PM

Would love to talk to a Dogon elder! But I think in English a lot would be lost!

Its a shame tho many African turn away from dem ways

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 9/4/2015 3:38:36 PM

Greetinz VoodooRuutz! I did not know this! (about Benjamin Banniker)

Give thanks!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/4/2015 11:37:45 PM

Yes Goddess, some serious thing we may never fully know musta happen waay back

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/6/2015 12:37:27 AM

Give Thanks for the knowledge of the Incients. I always enjoy stargazing on cloudless nights, the ancients must have been great astronomers without the industrial smog, city lights, etc. of today to cloud their view.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 9/28/2015 8:35:41 PM

Sirians and Annunaki are ones of many extraterrestrial beings who visited earth.There are many extraterrestrials both loving and hateful who are interested in humanity and wish to learn more about our rapid evolution this time.

I think this is amazing and not something to fear.

For those interested or searching for proof I would recommend the book "The report on unidentified flying objects" by airforce captain Edward J.Ruppelt.

Peace.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/20/2019 1:45:36 AM

https://www.ancient-code.com/the-dogon-tribe-the-nommo-and-their-fascinating-cosmic-knowledge/

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/20/2019 1:56:01 AM

It is interesting the first Christians had a symbol of a fish that is still used and recognized today... why a fish they used?

~~~___________~_~_~_~_~_~_~~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~**~~~~~~***********~~~

Source from: https://www.ancient-code.com/the-dogon-tribe-the-nommo-and-their-fascinating-cosmic-knowledge/

It is in his opinion that the Dogon may preserve ancient Egyptian traditions and myths that may even have been carried into the present age, claiming that the Dogon have a powerful cosmic connection.

The sky for the Dogon is of extreme importance. In fact, if we take a look at Dogon mythology, we will find that the sky God Amma is said to have created the very first living creatures knows as the Nommo.

The Nommo are considered ancestral spirits, but they are also described as being amphibious, hermaphroditic, fish-like creatures.

They are often described as the masters of water, the monitors and even the teachers.

The Dogon maintain that the Sky god Amma created these beings in the distant pat.

Shortly after Amma created the first Nommo, the being transformed multiplying into four pairs of twins. One of these twins is said to have rebelled against Amma and the universal order created by the God.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/26/2019 6:34:43 AM

Greetings + Love
Yes Ras Jesse that is interesting. I had not thought about that fact that Dogon and early Christians both use that fish symbol. What does the I think is the reason for this?

Thankhs for sharing that article. It was a good intro, although only deep enough to "wet your palate" so to speak, in regards to the information.

I read a book recently called Sacred Symbols of the Dogon by Laird Scranton. I recommend it for people who want to studt Dogon more in-depth. It drew almost unarguable links between Kemet and Dogon writing systems and cosmology. Master Neb Naba of The Earth Center also wrote extensively and formatted his organization on the fact that Kemet and Dogon cultures are one.

On an almost unrelated note: I looked at Sirius (A or B, I can't remember) through a telescope one time and it looked like a disco ball, literally that many colors and shimmering light like a spinning disco ball. It made me wonder if that is where the disco ball design came from. It was so beautiful. But this was using a university astronomy department telescope, and only one shimmering star was visible even then. So it really is amazing how a civilization without any telescope would know there were two Sirius stars. (If indeed they didn't have telescopes in the distant past, which we really dont know for sure, do we?)

One of the more interesting aspects of Scranton's book was the explanation of the Nommo drawing and how it is a pictographic diagram of the creation of the universe. Not only a stylized symbol itself, each line and circle in the image has its own meaning and symbolism.

Another almost unrealted note: My born name, Amanda, and my day name for being Saturday born woman, Ama, both relate to Amma. The depiction of Amma as an egg also relates to fertility, as does my sun sign Virgo. So I feel a deep kinship to Amma the progenitor diety. Althougglg, truly, we all should feel kinship, being that we all come from the same source.

Selahsay I Oneness

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I