Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6194&start_row=1

Ethiopian Crosses and Cymatics

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/24/2015 8:10:48 PM

Greetings,

Thought I'd share something a bredren posted on Facebook today.

Ethiopian Crosses and Cymatics.

Cymatics shows how vibrations interact to create the world we experience 'out there,' while illuminating hidden principles that underlie all natural processes. Understanding these principles offers insights into the dynamics of life in the dense, physical world of matter, form and function, but also in the subjective ways in which we perceive ourselves. Once you've objectively observed how a stable structure (say, a formation in fine powder on a vibrating steel plate), can dissolve into chaos, but then in just a matter of seconds, re-configure itself into a more complex and finely-ordered form, you might just be able to view your own tumultuous circumstances a bit more objectively (and with far less apprehension!) as a purposefully evolving process leading toward greater personal coherency and equanimity.

Papa Legba/Elegbarra/Eleggua/Eshu is represented and invoked with the Cross and at Crossroads. The Ethiopian Cross looks strikingly similar to the Papa Legba Veve symbol.

CYMATICS EXPERIMENT

CYMATICS IN WATER – How do vibrations effect the material world?
Water memory shows how our own intentions can alter the material world. This has been demonstrated by Dr. Masaru Emoto, who has performed studies showing how simple intentions through sound, emotions and thoughts can dramatically shape the way water crystallizes

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 8/25/2015 1:36:14 AM

Greetings beloved Mama Omega I Selassie I Jah Rastafari RastaGoddess can I link the empress on facebook by Jah love and light ..

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/25/2015 6:47:22 AM

yes i. cool. ive posted the pictures about water as well in a post about water and how vibes can change it.

so interesting. i know that crosses and all kind of signs come from nature. even the pentagram which is just a form we can find in nature many times (flowers etc...even in our own bodies) and it also represents the shape of venus which was also described as the morning star. this is where the connection to lucifer and satanism comes from. its also a symbol of certain societies so you can find it everywhere in washington. the roman catholic cross represents the course of the sun like youve already mentioned.

but enough of it. i could read about such things all day.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/25/2015 7:06:30 AM

If u believe all things created by JAH and and the signs in nature then how and why is natural things in the heavens that JAH create such as VENUS connected to satanism? But nuff a dat

Interesting, also a possible King ORI connection to the ORIsha, ORI in Yoruba is the Head/crown consciousness, Iritual destiny.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/25/2015 8:58:53 AM

personally i dont connect it with "satanism". i think a sign is just a sign. its up to the people what they do to it.

but whn it comes to the topic i have to say that this influence is water is not accepted by science and i dont listen to john lennon and mozart but i think its possible that water reacts to vibes like this.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I