Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6192&start_row=1

Death to Reggae Now & Now

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/23/2015 1:34:45 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/23/2015 1:56:01 PM

Interesting thoughts on White Americans and Europeans = 'reptilian blood'

Disagree with his ideas on music and bible

All in all: Black Supremacy

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/23/2015 4:25:47 PM

i admit i havent watched the almost 4 hours of the video but when it comes to this reptilian theory all i can say that its strange that we just dont know where the white man really came from and im saying this as a white guy. there are also other theories about the creation of human beings as slaves but one thing i know for sure.

i, and many, many, many other white guys were born under the same conditions as africans, we live our lives as modern slaves as well in my opinion and many whites have died (also in wars) like african. i dont mean you, ga, as a person or any one else in here but i mean in general: fight white supremacy, fight the white system but please dont get confused by certain theories. whites, blacks, chinese, japanese, indians, native americans, latinos, native australians, yellow and purple albinos...we all have the same feelings and are able to have the same thoughts. not a complete race is completely evil from birth.

dont know what he says about the bible but it doesnt bother me.

to me they try to kill reggae as well. the edm sound, the ignorance of main stream medias, the bad reputation caused by gay activists, the confused bedroom producers and their lyrics...

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I