Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6191&start_row=11

African herbalism

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 8/30/2015 1:42:08 AM

"i dont want to get too deep into privat life but did anyone have any experience with certain herbs and their effect regarding cancer? mangosteen, lei gong ten, marihuana, african potato...i heard all of this would be helpful."

First thing I would do with a cancer patient is to put them on a completely Ital diet. If they are being systemically poisoned everyday with Babylon food then no wonder things are going downhill.

Other than that, although I don't have personal experience with Cannabis oil for cancer, I do know someone who had a brain tumour and started taking cannabis oil in large quantities. Not long after, scans revealed that the tumour had shrunk quite dramatically. I think its quite widespread now to use Cannabis as a cancer treatment. I couldn't tell you much else about the man though, because I don't know him all too well. I don't know anything about his diet apart from the oil, I just know that he took vast quantities of the oil.

Still, it is a fact that his tumour shrank.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/31/2015 1:31:19 AM

give thanks! the worst problem is when someone isnt able to eat anymore because of cancer in the neck area.

i dont know what to think about cancer and cancer treatment sometimes.

there are even esoteric teachings that cancer itself would be a harmless process in the human body and it would be all about the human mind. even cigarettes alone would be harmless. ive read an article which had a special comparison. a rabbit for example would get an adrenalin rush if a fox is near. so fear and the adrenalin rush will help the rabbit to get some extra powers to escape. same thing happens to parents when their children are in danger. but if a patient learns that he suffers from cancer he will not only be in the same state as the rabbit which sees a dangerous fox but he wont be able to change that physical state and this state of mind in general. and such a long time of fear and physical processes to deal with it couldnt be found in nature normally. so not cancer itself but the way society deals with it and all of the visits at the doctor would be the problem. i dont know. i think it might not be the reason why people have cancer but it might make it worse.

if you believe in poisened food (i do too) you might believe in chemtrails o the dangers of smartphones as well.

but i have to say that even italists unfortunately have to deal with it. too many ital rasta reggae artists have passed because of cancer too. ok, if you pick the most famous ones like bob marley you will have a lot of conspiracy theories as well.

but i have to say that i really distrust official medical treatment. there is this artist called yellowman. doctors said he would be dead within three weeks. this was in the mid-80s and hes still around. hes lost a jawbone but recently ive learned that hes refused to deal with other medical treatments as well. he just went on with his life and said what has cured him was only faith in god and in his own person and living life as nothing has happened while making music for the people. this justifies the rabbit theory a little bit.

cancer is a horrible, horrible thing in general. dont feel comfortable while writing about it alone. but we cant be scared all the time. life is life.

but it makes me wonder how often i hear from people who suffer from cancer these days. the babylon system is killing us. but what can we do? throwing tomatos on politicians? going to the next freemason centre to beat up a bunch of european masons? those people are not in power. i believe that even most of them want to do good. we all know who the real leaders are. we have to start with ourselfs. the first battlefield is the human mind.

Messenger: ShivaJiva Sent: 8/31/2015 2:10:13 AM

Thanks RastaGoddess, much appreciated!

I just recently received a large amount of aloe vera as a gift, Humble One. Definitely good medicine :)

Thanks to everyone for sharing

Blessings

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/31/2015 8:05:56 PM

Reasoningtime, for cancer issues, I would highly recommend following Dr. Sebi's nutritional teachings/way of life.

http://www.drsebiscellfood.com/pages/dr-sebis-methodology

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/2/2015 5:28:57 AM

Reasoningtime, what cured yellowman whether he know it or not was having half of the bone structure from his face removed. They cut it out and all the structures surrounding it.

Dr Sebi claims he can cure cancer. Careful of such claims. Even cannabis oil can't cure cancer - it's all about symptom reduction and slowing / shrinking it as much as possible. Otherwise it's about prevention - better dan imaginary cures

im glad someone used Bob Marley as an example. Many a Ras elder have hailed cancer. In other words: It's not just about diet.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/2/2015 2:17:31 PM

yes of course. what youve mentioned are strictly medical facts, ga. focussed on what mankind really knows regarding medicine that works. im even glad that this was said. because it can be very dangerous if someone follows so called esoteric teachings without even knowing that this has nothing to do with science and statistics as well. so we cant completely trust those methods.
yes. this must be said. if a certain diet would be able to heal it nobody would suffer from cancer any longer.

of course removing body parts can be helpful. i would never blame a person for having a surgery like that. even italists.

but IF people already know that they can decide in what they believe and what they want to try. so IN MY PERSONAL OPINION ital food can always help and i wont trust official medical treatment completely.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/2/2015 3:11:54 PM

heres the small but in depht interview where hes mentioned it (at. 1:39 - 4:00 m. this goes along with the theory of even worrying too much can have a negative effect on ones health):

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I