Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6181&start_row=1

A tour of kemet with bro. Polight; Nysut of Nu Covenant

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/4/2015 5:22:33 AM

I will be ordering this DVD

the imagery at Karnak of the Nysut never 'sleeping' on his enemies carved into stone for all eternity is something powerful...... another reference to the serpent too.

wa'set; conquering of the lower self is better than denial / rejection of the lower self.

Who really needs judeochristian books

Note: 1st ten minutes are just an introduction to the brother and his trip / skippable

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/4/2015 9:03:18 PM

I always find it interesting how some a InI new ideas are InI old "I'deals"
From word sound to InIfestations

Cant get caught sleeping!

Bless Up Polight, Hotep Fam!

Big Up GA fa dis'un ya!

Messenger: LiberatedSoul23 Sent: 8/7/2015 9:38:54 AM

haven't finished watching the video,but the nose on the statue caught my attention,it seems like every statue I've seen the noses are missing. not just on this video. I've saw somewhere where they discovered a statue in the water,pulled it up and the nose was missing.seemed suspicious

Messenger: LiberatedSoul23 Sent: 8/7/2015 9:39:54 AM

wish more brothers and sisters would visit mama Africa

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/7/2015 10:06:32 AM

True bout the nose, funny thing is i read that in "subsaharan" Africa is found the highest and lowest of nasal bridges and the thinnest and widest of nostril openings!

Yeh tho I also think more should atleast visit and I think more will as more and more are doing so as the connections are being made!

Bless!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/8/2015 10:39:26 AM

Historically, foreigners have defiled the ancient statues and destroyed the noses especially to hide the more obvious of African features. Remember, theres no way these people who had built such a great civilisation with such an impressive history could be Black!? Best to shoot off the Africanoid features and rewrite ourselves into history
- european

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I