Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6180&start_row=51

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/11/2015 5:29:41 PM

The Esoteric Meaning of Haile Selassie I and RasTafari

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/11/2015 5:44:00 PM

Ausar/Osiris is called "Lord of RASTA/RASTAU" in the Egyptian book of the dead or book of coming forth by day. The Rastau/Rasta in egypt is a different dimensional frequency unseen to most. Rastafari/Haile Selassie I is adorned with similar garb and gown

To view pic, copy and paste link below (wouldn't post as a picture here)

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/s306x306/e15/10954370_624285844337739_1680822047_n.jpg

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/12/2015 2:51:17 AM

Go on mi sista

More knowledge

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/12/2015 5:26:40 AM

yes. theres definately a connection to me.

maybe thats what black and white magic is all about. white magic = telling people the truth. black magic = using knowledge to control people.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/12/2015 10:00:07 AM

White magic d truth? Black magic to control people?

White goOd and Black dEvil heh

Pure de white supremacy deh!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/12/2015 11:49:33 AM

very interesting. to doubt even the white and black magic thing because of the terms white and black.

well.. i have to say that i had no racial intentions at all by saying that and if you allow me to explain myself a little bit more i think its a little bit too much to say SOMEBODY is a racist because he says there is white and black magic. but subconsciously its strange in deed.

i mean white and black are colors. when it comes to art white represents purity and black represents something dark and mysterious i think. white and black knights. white and black dresses for weddings and funerals for the women.

i mean even rastas who celebrate sabbath day put their white (clean & pure) clothes on.

but all in all its strange and you can use it for racial descriptions in deed.

the last time i have mentioned the black and white magic i was critized for saying that i know that nearly everybody is a pagan to the church but when i think of a typical pagan i think of those wicca people who deal with witchcraft and black and white magic. but i admit...i dont know much about it.

this time it was maybe all in all too superficial. so i wont use this terms anymore. its just a babylon way to describe things.

so what i really wanted to say is that we have the problem that christians describe ancient knowledge and believes as paganism or as occultism. but they dont see that from another mans point of view walking over water and healing blind people like jesus christ did can be seen as "occult" as well. so i think its about labeling something we dont know and this is dangerous.

so forget about magic. my intention was to say that if people want to see teachings like rastagodess delivers to us as "occult" then this might be "white occultism" because shes just telling the truth and the black occultism are what those european pagans ive mentioned before are doing in the woods to hurt other people.

so i should have written all of this in the first place but now that i have mentiond it all i see that its just a thought that is influenced by babylon. occultism, paganism, white and black magic...this are terms only the west would use to deal with this topic of kemetic teachings. but for those fellow whites who dont want to deal with things like that i wanted to say that its all about the truth.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/12/2015 12:38:15 PM

On the topic of paganism.....Who were the White women concerned with being in the woods / nature really harming tho?

Or is this religious propaganda?

Anything none JudeochristianIslamic = pagan

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/12/2015 12:54:26 PM

yes of course. i have to say that all i wanted to do is uttering my thoughts. i wanted to say "some people spread knowledge. others wont. and some are denying facts because they think its "occult"".

i think thats ok but ive really picked the wrong words and it was out of contest. it was too complex and off-topic.

@ ga: youre right. of course. with people in the woods i mean there are many many kinds of modern paganism. its huge in norway for example. and ONE direction of "paganism" is wicca which has to do with "witchcraft". i dont know that much about it and im sure not everybody who has something to do with it is evil or something like that, right, but another i on this forum has mentioned that people who use evil witchcraft are real and those are the ones i mean. not all european pagans, not the "obeah people" etc.

but when i think of the word "pagan" i just see women with tents in the woods. i know paganism is a term that is used by the church to deal with almost everybody whos not a christian or catholic.

so. just wanted to thank rastagodess for spreading the truth. ive just picked thw wrong words which have leaded to discussions i didnt want to start. but yes, im too influenced by the west still maybe.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/12/2015 1:06:42 PM

I wasnt saying the I was being racist but that the terms "White"=good and "Black"=bad is white supremacy!

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 8/13/2015 2:33:43 AM

^ Yes, I don't think at all that Reasoningtime was to blame for being racist by using the statements.

I do, however, think that it is a perfect example of how white supremacy is written into the English language to perhaps make us subconsciously think in a certain way.

Some other prime examples that I can think of;

A white lie = A lie that doesn't hurt

Hip!Hip!Hooray! = "The next time you hear someone shout this – although, to be honest, who in the hell shouts this outside of a 1950’s TV sitcom these days – just remember that “Hip! Hip! Hooray!” stems from the original “Hep! Hep! Hurrah!” which itself originated because the letters in the word HEP formed an acronym which in Latin spelled out "Hierosolyma Est Perdita" which… drumroll… means “Jerusalem is lost.” Yeah. That in turn was then shouted during German riots by German soldiers when they would kill Jews. Well, okay then. Alternately, it has been explained that “Hep! Hep!” was a rallying cry used by German shepherds to herd their beasts, which sounds innocent until you hear the second part of that story which is that it was then adopted in 1819 by the Germans as they herded and hunted down and then killed Jews." From another site.

Dark sense of humour = A sense of humour that makes "light" (again) of a subject that is normally considered taboo.

Black Tuesday = The wall street crash of 1929 (ie a bad event)

Picnic = stems from "pick a nigger" (excuse my language). This was during lynching parties, targeting black people

To blacken his name = To associate bad things with that person's name.

Shed light on the subject = To make things clearer.

All the best,

Joe

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I