Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6180&start_row=41

The Kemetic Origins Of Fictional Characters

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/6/2015 7:08:23 AM

i think its all about the same arguments. in the end its up to faith. there will be no evidence to convince someones of his believes.

i think jesus aint the problem here. take a thread like the music thread for example, post a jesus song once in a while and say you pray for one hour every day like HIM did and nobody will say anything. but jesus people cant go to every thread which includes bible criticism or something like that and shout "NO! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN JESUS!!!"...

nobody forces anybody to deny jesus or to pray to him. everybody can still say "oh. i think its interesting. thanks! but i cant really belive all of this."

and everybody has his freedom. for example if you know your neighbour is a moslem you wouldnt jump five times a day into his window while hes praying to his god and bawl "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST!!!".

of course its exagarated and i dont mean any user of this forum while saying this but we have to stop trying to convince people this hard and question our dedication to rasta in each and every thread that includesthe word bible.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/6/2015 12:49:07 PM

I agree reasoningtime. It is about faith and commitment to His Imperial Majesty's example and teachings. I could present information that is sufficient to prove the reality of Yahshua Ha-Moshiach to those who have faith. But to those who do not, they will always find a reason to say: "Yeah... But..." To me it is all about feeling, reasoning, and faith to discern Truth. Blindly following has nothing to do with it but I know how I feel and resonate when witnessing Truthful evidence. I stand for the Teachings of H.I.M. I have faith in the Truth of His Teachings. I reason to show that Haile Selassie would never lead us astray by Teaching us false/fictional doctrine and rhetoric..
I think that everyone is entitled to their opinion; also that the Absolute Truth is not subjective to individual perspective. It is objective.. Each instance of existence adds up to the summation of the Absolute Truth.. Everything has a place and reason.. Each person must attain the highest self Truth to be able to add it to the whole and Absolute.. Balance will be found and H.I.M. is the scale and the sustainer. I look to H.I.M. and IandI connection to validate my Truth.. HE says to do the maximum to emulate the LIFE of Yahshua Ha-Moshiach.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/6/2015 4:30:57 PM

Yes I @ Garveys Africa!

Considering the FACT that HIM is a direct descendant of Solomon, from the original and highest Kushite Masonic Order, I am positive that he overstood the cosmological principles, the "heavenly" order of what western Christianity erroneously takes LITERALLY.

A child-like mentality will take everything at face value. Literally. Until they have spiritually matured to a higher overstanding of the esoteric and cosmological "heavenly" order/truth.

There is an African proverb that beautifully expresses this:

Nilikuonyesha nyota (mwezi) na uliangalia kidole tu. (Swahili)

I pointed out to you the stars (the moon) and all you saw was the tip of my finger. (English)

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/6/2015 4:48:26 PM

Hemphill,

How do you, as a non African, and one who has demonstrated resistance to African Rastas reasoning on our history and all things African, come to grips with the fact that this is a BLACK MOVEMENT born out of RESISTANCE TO WHITE SUPREMACY?

Do you simply attribute a western perspective of Jesus Christ, dress him up in Red Gold and Green, and conveniently or SELECTIVELY ignore that HIM is an AFRICAN, is the father of Pan Afrikanism and AFRICAN UNITY.

To attempt to divorce HIM from AFRICA is reminiscent of western Christianity using a Swedish lookin' hippie as the picture of "Jesus", as opposed to his original ETHIOPIAN/NUBIAN self.

No matter how much you try...no matter how much it may make you feel more comfortable...no matter how much you try to teach us about OUR OWN KING OF KINGS...

He remains

And always will be

AN AFRICAN

A SYMBOL OF RESISTANCE TO EUROPEAN SUPREMACY

A BLACK GOD

FOR AFRICANS

AT HOME AND ABROAD

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/6/2015 5:03:19 PM

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/6/2015 5:09:53 PM

THE ASTROLOGICAL FOUNDATION OF THE CHRIST MYTH

The purpose of these books is to explain the seminal relationship between Astronomy, Myth and Modern Religion. The books prove that ancient Myth/Religion was, in fact, a written pictorial (symbolic) record of the celestial movements within the Cosmos, under the Type of Mythical Deities. The History of the biblical Jesus Christ is drawn from the symbolical history of prior Sun Deities. His birth through to his death , as represented in the bible, is a symbolical representation of the annual Sun Cycle and other cycles at different levels of interpretation. The Symbolisms are Thoroughly explained in my Books. I have chosen the History of Jesus Christ, within the Gospels, as a means of showing the Astronomical correlations between the life of Christ and other Solar Deities. Most of the biblical sagas of the Old Testament and the corresponding tales within the Islamic Quran contain the same mythical symbolisms as the biblical Jesus. The history of the Children of Israel, in the bible, is pure Symbolism. Likewise for the history of Abraham, Noah, Solomon and Most of the other biblical notables. Their births, Lives and Deaths, are allegorical representations of Solar/Lunar/Cosmic and Agricultural cycles.

My books interpret and explain this Ancient Symbolism. The bible is replete with stories of miraculous events. This holds true for events described in the Old Testament , as well as the Gospels and Quran. Should these fables be taken literally? Or, Is there a Rational , Provable interpretation of the various incredible events described in the bible and other mythical scriptures and tales. Is there an heretofore hidden code or codes that when understood can bring to Light , the True meaning of the Biblical Scriptures? The answer is Yes!

Think of It! Did Jonah actually live within the belly of a Fish (Whale) for three days, and then emerge as a living being? Think of what we are saying, when we take such a story as the literal Truth. Did the Israelites actually cross the floor of the Red Sea after the waters pulled back and made a path for their transit? Does belief in God require the literal belief in any tale, even when it defies All common sense and logic, and sanity? And the many Miracles ascribed to Jesus in the Bible , from walking on water, to forty days being tempted by the Devil, raising a dead man to life , after three days of decomposition (A Gory Thought), His being crucified between two thieves at Golgotha, Is all this the Literal Truth, or is there an underlying meaning that begs our investigation. Again, the answer is Yes!

There are esoteric interpretations to All of the Fables in the Bible and other mythical scriptures - interpretations that are mathematically provable and scientific. If you are one of those In Search Of True Light, then my books may prove worthy of your inspection.

Malik H Jabbar

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/6/2015 5:23:09 PM

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/6/2015 5:34:05 PM

How in the world do you draw from what I have stated that I am trying to remove H.I.M. from Africa??? This is preposterous. ALL that I have said here is that H.I.M taught to look to the LIFE of Christ and work to emulate it. Thus, Christ lived -- not just as Zeitgeist and the like explain astrologically -- but as a HUMAN BEING. Tewahedo: God-in-man. Yahshua Ha-Moshiach was an African. Haile Selassie IS an African. If 'Christ' never lived, H.I.M would have simply said study the stars, not the LIFE of Christ. Your astrological books are YOUR phiLOSSophy. H.I.M. Taught to Know the Bible. He even Revised and Produced a Bible.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/6/2015 6:54:01 PM

Scriptures and Witnessing the Stars can go hand-in-hand when seen properly.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/9/2015 11:56:31 PM

Hemphill. U are wrong. I don't dislike u & I have no intention to tell u off. U seh u not a bigot yet yo behavior shows clear dat u are a bigot. How? U claim to worship HIM yet u fail to accept de fact dat not all RASTAs worship HIM. U claim to follow de teachings of HIM yet u fail to accept dat not all RASTAs follow HIM teachings. U claim HIM is father of de earth yet HIM never claimed dat, so where is de proof dat yo claim is Absolute truth. U have no right to tell Blacks who to worship. Fire!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I