Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6176&start_row=11

Love relationship with a non-Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/3/2015 11:12:58 PM

Isis

In this age and where I live,its hard to meet conscious wombmen.and if you do,mostly,they are already married.

I man think,this is a long process,at least if the queen a overstand you and want to be with you,then that can be the foundation.

I sight it as a journey,ca many Idrens' queens didnt become conscious overnight.

Though them cud be nyaming flesh,they can learn bit by bit,without we making dat decision for them

Today she a let go the weavy and natty up,tomorrow she a go stop nyaming flesh,as it go

Iman has decided to take it slowly n let the wombman overstand I livity,thru upfull livity,she might learn as well.

Because its very dangerous to the mind to just do sumthng yu nuh really conscious about and dat brings hypocrism

so i thnk let the Empresses grow slowly but sure

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 8/4/2015 2:29:32 AM

"There's a natural mystic about Rasta Idren, that simply cannot be found in any other. A sense of Self, Kushite Livity, RasTafari Love and Livity, Ancient Mystic..."

I don't want to change your decision to only go for Rasta men... This is completely your personal choice.

But, I have a question. Others on this forum have said that Rastafari is a specific Black African redemptive culture. And 99% of the time, I agree, this same natural mystic cannot be found amongst other people.

But do you think that, outside of the Rastafari culture, NO ONE on this earth can have the same understandings of spirituality ie natural mystics, the same Ital levity, love? A rare thing to come by... yes.

But I guess my question to you is what would you think of being in a love relationship with a person with all the attributes that you mentioned "A sense of Self, Kushite Livity, RasTafari Love and Livity, Ancient Mystic" but was not born into Rastafari culture?

Again, if the answer is that only Rastafari does, this is your choice,

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/4/2015 2:38:38 AM

And,as I have said before,Rasta is not a label.You dont have to announce your Self to be Rasta

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/4/2015 2:39:27 AM

And,as I have said before,Rasta is not a label.You dont have to announce your Self to be Rasta

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/4/2015 5:08:32 AM

Rasta Goddess. That was ilaful. I hope de I reach as many sistren as possible with the same vibes and message

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 8/4/2015 5:21:07 PM

I think a big issue is location,don't forget we are in satan's nest so long as we are in the western world a virtuous woman will be hard to find ,King Emmanuel said those who make up Satan society are Satan angels,many empress are corrpupted in one way or another,one might find a conscious dawta but when you start mentioning moving to africa or in the hills etc many are unwilling to trod that kind of path,Jah Child told me something once,she said one must achieve certain goals in life before settling down with a partner,I sight that women in the west can be the biggest opposition for us moving on home to Mamaland,if that is the I mission maybe look for a queen in africa,you want an african/afrocentric empress where better to find one than Africa itself,InI can't let any present emptiness cause fear,anyway we must do what we can do and make the most of where we are,my lord Zion Mountain I would say to the I just be observant and don't hope for something that might not be there,have a clear mind.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/4/2015 6:25:35 PM

Greetinz Humble One,

Again, I can only speak of personal experience.

"But do you think that, outside of the Rastafari culture, NO ONE on this earth can have the same understandings of spirituality ie natural mystics, the same Ital levity, love? A rare thing to come by... yes."

I think that many come close. Have aspects of. But the whole package, for me, ONLY comes through RasTafari. I have met strong Muslim brothas (Nation of Islam), and wonderful warriors within the Afrocentric community (Kemet societies, black panthers, etc) and all are to be applauded and celebrated... some even are vegetarian, and some live close to InI livity, but NONE are the "complete package", so to speak. That "natural mystic" that has been mentioned earlier, along with all the other attributes, are ONLY found among Rasta.

That being said, I must add a little something here. I have also met many "rastaFAKEians", or some that bible bash worse then western Christians. Many who have not studied and remain STUCK in King James, or have a separatist mentality (this Rasta house is the "true" house, versus that house, etc) Some see Kemet from "behind blue eyes" and consider it "pagan". Alas, some Rastas, though dressed up in Red, Gold and Green, continue to see the world from behind blue eyes.

Be you "Rasta" or not, doesn't vibe well for me.

Messenger: Sorellah Amore Sent: 8/11/2015 12:38:39 AM

TO ZION MOUNTAIN:

IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU REALIZE GROWTH CAN BE SLOW...AS LONG AS IT IS HAPPENING...EACH SISTER (WOMBMEN), HAS HER OWN TRIALS, WHETHER SHE IS A RASTA OR NOT....IT CAN BE VERY HELPFUL TO HAVE SOMEONE TO GUIDE HER AND SHOW HER HOW TO GROW...WITH THE CORRECT REASONING, THE MIND EVOLVES.

Messenger: Sorellah Amore Sent: 8/11/2015 12:56:54 AM

JAH LOVE

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/21/2015 11:21:55 PM

Yes I. I agree with de I. Bro Zion Mountain, I man can overs de I situation. Just avoid non black & older wombman. Don't waste yo time tryin to find a Rasta wombman fo dat may be imposible in de I location. She should atleast accept & be at peace with de fact dat de I is in de trod. We would all here like to be in relationships with people in de same trod as ours but unfortunately some of us have to face de reality dat we can only get people who are not in de trod. If its true love, embrace it.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I