Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6170&start_row=31

Organ Donation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Humble one Sent: 7/27/2015 2:31:38 AM

Wow. Haven't had time to read the whole article; I copied and pasted it into word and it was 21 pages long in 11 font! But I have read the first few pages.

"Through all of human history, tyrants have used coercive force and terror to control populations. With the Technological Revolution, elites increasingly have the ability to control the very biology and psychology of the individual to a point where it may not be necessary to impose a system of terror, but rather where the control is implemented on a much deeper, psychological, subliminal and individual biological manner. While terror can prevent people from opposing power for a while, the scientific dictatorship can create a personal psycho-social condition in which the individual comes to love his or her own slavery; in which, like a mentally inferior pet, they are made to love their leaders and accept their servitude."

This sums up perfectly what I can see in pretty much everybody today going through the school systems, and older people too. The bit about "mentally inferior pet", unfortunately is very, very true, and I see it in virtually everyone.

"education in general, and higher education in particular, must aim to provide, beyond the physical, food for the intellect and soul. That education which ignores man's intrinsic nature, and neglects his intellect and reasoning power can not be considered true education."
HIM Haile Selassie I

Haile Selassie was clearly all for education, but as he says above, modern "education" systems cannot really be called "education", but perhaps learning conformance to authority, and learning to not question the slave master.

-------------------------------

But, I realize this is straying a bit far from the topic. So, relating to organ donation, yes I agree with Hemphill that more effort should go into living clean and rejecting the Babylon lifestyle than effort spent developing the ever more complex technologies of opening a person up, and transplanting something from someone else.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/27/2015 2:25:14 PM

people can say about the internet what they want to but this thread alone was worth my visit on this website. ive really rethinked all of this organ donation stuff.

until now ive never really thought of how they might doing this. i didnt know that they only take organs of patients whos brains arent active anymore and they are some reports that the bodies of those patients have to be tied because their bodies still get stiff and many nurses and doctors had to quit their jobs because they have nightmares. it seems like the dead patients bodies try to fight against these things and their muscels get stiff and it seems like they are still able to move.

people who have this organs from strangers have to take pills every day and some of them said they feel like they are obsessed. like some habits of the old owner of their new organ is part of them now. like they were spiritually connected.

my mom said that she has carried her organ donation card with her for almost 20 years and after she took some research she has decided to tear it to pieces.

this is a very strange business.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/31/2015 11:20:48 PM

Question to Joe, Hemphill & Reasoningtime. What would yu do if yu were to be injured in a car accident such dat yu lose too much blood dat yu need donated blood to survive @ de hospital? Would yu choose to die than get donated blood pumped into yo bodies? What if your own child, parent or anyone under yo guidance was in a hospital intensive care unit & in need of donated blood to survive a fatal road accident, then de doctors ask your permission to save him/her? Would yu allow dem or let her die?

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/1/2015 2:09:54 PM

there are a couple of family members of mine who suffer from cancer right now. of course i think of cases like that.

but the sad thing is the options dont look that good neither. its hard to speak about it. but if a person you really like is about to die and you could clone him or if that person is really old and there would be medicine which makes possible that people could be 200 years old or older. its a question of morality.

i know you believe in spells, blackheart. dont you think theres a connection between someones soul and his organs?

to me its ok to donate blood or a kidney. i think i would do it too maybe. but like ive said...

one thing about blood donation at this point. i think i was never really offensive towards them but ive uttered my negative feelings towards homosexuality and certain homosexuals in this forum once or twice. but one thing i find really hypocritical is that gay people cant donate blood. i mean people get tested THERE anyways. if some people say its a crime and they dont want to have anything to do with them its one thing. im the last person who says something against it. its better to leave everybody in peace. but the system who is even PUSHING homosexuality in every way ("gay rights"...what rights? they ALREADY have equal rights!) does things like that to sheeple who turned gay shows just how much their promotion in this case is all about.

people who have organs of death people in their bodies describe that they feel obsessed, they have to take pills every day and it seems like the bodies of those ones whos brains arent active any more still fight the process of getting some organs out of them.

its a tought question of morality.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/1/2015 2:22:05 PM

Gay people dont give blood because if you have the HIV virus it can take months/years before it can be traced in a blood test. Certain forms of hepatitis too..

But as you said, giving blood and kidney donations are ok with you.... so you not against organ donation in principle. That make sense

Peace

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/2/2015 8:05:20 AM

yes. this is another very dirty topic. i dont know what to think about the whole hiv thing and the virus related controversial medicine anyways. i dont want to go off-topic. but what about the gays who are married? about the famous ones who have a partner?

there was this story about a woman not so long ago who tweeted something like "today i go to africa. i hope i dont catch aids." of course this was a stupid racial comment but she lost her job and the mass media treated her like hitler. because she said that african people would suffer more often from that virus. if you forget about the way she said it then youll see that theres a fact behind that offensive and all in all superficial sentences. especially in africa that virus is a problem. (of course there are so many positive sites of africa which arent presented enough in the media.)

at the same time the gouvernment dont allow a whole group of people who represent another group who are more likely in danger to get infected to donate blood.

so this virus is especially dangerous in africa and for gays. if you say ALL OF AFRICA has aids its a racial comment (it is...said consciously or not) but if you say EVERY GAY MAN has aids its not sexist (i think lesbians are allowed to donate blood). its hypocritial. i think its all about prejudice as well. if you cant say "i hope i dont catch aids if im going to africa where aids is a special problem" you cant say "i hope there are no gay donators at all because gays are in danger of getting hiv all of the time" neither. its all about politics.

but anyways. when it comes to organs. my main problem is i cant completely believe that youre really dead if your brain isnt active anymore and that your soul can rest if some necessary organs arent in your body anymore. the only one who isnt allowed to donate organs is the pope. because his body has to be complete. i think thats really hypocritial.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/2/2015 8:39:04 AM

Your defense of gay rights is strange....... especially on this forum

But as it stands, ALL high risk groups including people from certain COUNTRIES with high prevalence of HIV are not allowed to donate blood. So your argument dealing with Africa is flawed. There is no hypocrisy. It also seems necessary to remind you that Africa is a continent and not a Country. There are a number of countries within the continent with a high prevelence of this virus but not every country, not half of the countries, not a quarter..... You also can't bring this into comparison with HIV in gays as there is a large amount of evidence suggesting the very onset and introduction of the virus into the continent was a means of biologial warfare rather man and man just being nasty in their ignorance. Another argument would be the lack of resources in prevention and treatment secondary to pharmaco-economic warfare from white supremacy. So all in all I think your last post was foolish, and questionably rainbow coloured

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/2/2015 9:58:22 AM

no. being gay is wrong. its a crime. gay movements have to get a fire. mentioned them only four times until now. two times in the homosexuality thread where ive said that being gay is a mental disease and two times in this thread. i think its laughable how hard THEY push them and their marriages and then they wont allow even "married" ones to donate blood.

but if they dont let people from certain countries donate blood too its another thing.

of course africa is a continent. theres a book called "the man who created aids". there are even some reggae tunes questoning the heritage of this virus and the effect on africa. truely hypocrital is that like youve said...only a few african countries have a real problem with the virus but sometimes that hiv thing is all you see of africa on tell-lie-vision.

maybe your right. blood donation itself just has his strict rules. but i also talked about hypocritical and superficial behaviour in the media.

anyways. blood donation is a good thing but i think some organs arent meant to leave your body to be used as tools for others.

Messenger: Sister Sent: 8/2/2015 3:39:00 PM

General comment, as someone who has had a blood transfusion I am grateful to those who donated, without which I may not have been able to raise I child. I feel no way about that blood. But, I feel it gets more complex the further it goes in terms of physical recycling, as with most decisions in this life its personal, I can decide for me but if I was against this or that and I child needed it I would have to go with the social consensus, I can’t choose for another. It’s a question of how far we should go to alleviate suffering, and where the line is, or if there is line. Many of these lines have been dissolved by money and lust for life, and the kudos of the surgeons. If I was in a situation where I could hang on to life through another’s flesh part, I would have to see whether I felt entitled or obliged to do that for the sake of everyone involved, or if I needed to show example by accepting mortality with grace.

Give Thanks for Life.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I