Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6169&start_row=1

H.I.M. 123rd Earthstrong

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/23/2015 2:05:13 PM

Greetings to all of Jah's children on this beautiful 123 anniversary of Haile Selassie's day of birth!

Are any of the I's celebrating this occasion and how?

I am currently in the garden harvesting Jah vegetables and getting ready to go to market. I am very blessed to be able to provide Ital food for the local population! Later I will be burning sacrament for meditation.

May Jah Bless this special day!
One Love

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/23/2015 4:01:18 PM

RASTAFARI!!!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/23/2015 5:42:53 PM

yes i!

today i played a lot of rasta drum music and prayed a lot.

rasta nah dead

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 7/23/2015 6:00:33 PM

Praise Fari praise Fari let the earth hear his voice,Praise Fari Praise Fari let the people rejoice,glory be to the black god of Zion our most high Emperor Haile Selassie I,for unto us a child is born,unto a son is giveth,who lives and rules and reigns in the hearts of InI,great david's greater son stand above men and nations.O give thanks for our everliving god in flesh who giveth us righteousness daily.Selah

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/23/2015 6:43:34 PM

RASTAFARI FOR IVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/23/2015 9:07:13 PM

Ises unto the Most High Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/23/2015 9:43:22 PM

Haile Selassie I lives! RASTAFARI!!!!

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 7/23/2015 10:03:13 PM

Itinual love and Ises unto Jah Ras Tafari Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/24/2015 1:37:11 AM

The system is running faster and faster to try to accomplish their goal of total spectrum dominance via tyrannical global governance. They are making a final push for control because Jah, The Lion of The Tribe of Judah hath prevailed. The masses are awakening to the truth faster than the system can hide it. It has been foretold: ALL nations shall kneel before H.I.M. The ancient of days!

Bless
One Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 7/24/2015 2:00:23 AM

Iternal thankhs for the Lion, Tafari!
Qedamawi Iylah Selahsie is Negusa Nagast of All Mankind.
Give thanks for the righteous teachings of the King.
For this Irthcoming Selahbration and in honor of the Teacher, Iwombman have organized a book drive in a local preschool. Today and tomorrow the families bring books... And when Iyah forward in Ghana coming soon, in JAH guidance, I&I will bring the (truth teaching) books to be used in Iducation of youth and adolescents. Give Most Iylah Ises for the works of the Almighty I!
Give Ises for the Ixample of the King of Kings!
Htp

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I