Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6168&start_row=1

Kemetic-HellenoTurkish or Euro-Hellenism

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/22/2015 2:45:08 PM

I am very humbled to be allowed to post my questions to the followers of His Imperial Majesty...

The following is a post from a cousin of mine on racism.

"He didn't invent it ... he accepted it because he was blackmailed. But he was wrong to accept it."

Cyprus has been occupied for longer than Africa. We are awaiting the African kings to tell us what Kemet had in mind when they anointed Alexander, or we will have to do it ourselves?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/22/2015 8:50:35 PM

Alexander was a thief and Ptolemy I declared himself Pharoah (which doesn't mean King, he got it wrong). They were not annointed. They are invaders of Africa and enemies to Jah

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/23/2015 3:16:27 AM

Greetings Garveys, Alexander also stole Cyprus, if you wish to see it that way. To my mind the story of Alexander is much like the story of Gaddafi fulfilled.

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/23/2015 3:24:58 AM

I think we will have to liberate our island on our own. I thank InI people for their kind patience.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/23/2015 6:27:56 AM

Are you of the original people there before Alexander and before the Persians?

How would you know?

What did those people look like and what was their culture and language?

How do you distinguish originals from Persian, Hellenist, Roman, Byzantine, Ottoman peoples?

That seems kinda like white Spain descended Hispanics saying they were conquered by the Spanish. Like the Spanish conquerors of Mexico fighting against Spain for liberation wgen thet are the invaders. Just like America and Britain.

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/23/2015 9:07:21 AM

Thank you for your interest VR. We prefer not to separate.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/23/2015 10:09:52 AM

Then how can u be colonized if u are the same as the colonizers?

How did Alexander steal ur Island if u are Alexander?

Who will u liberate your Island from if u dont distinguish between owner and tief, conquered and conqueror, colonized and colonizer?

That makes u the thief and also the ine stolen from so who the fight against?

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/23/2015 11:12:22 AM

Blessings VR. We truout history we give ourselves as a gift, problem started when Britain "bought" us [from Turkey]. We are not to be sold.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/23/2015 12:57:28 PM

Interesting you say white people stole your people (more white people) from turkey when we know this is where white people originate (Caucasus Mountains). This seems like in house fighting between Europeans.

VDR has raised an interesting point.... who were the OG people of cyprus?

To answer your Q: Yes, it up to you to free yourself

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/23/2015 6:41:15 PM

After the twentieth dynasty (1200-1085 B.C.), Kemet was subject to foreign domination by Libya, Sudan, Assyria, and Persia, with only a brief period of independence in 405 B.C., which ended in 332 B.C. When Alexander, the so-called "Great" (a former student of Aristotle), and his army INVADED.

Thereafter, the Greeks founded the Ptolemaic dynasty (Greeks in Egypt) and built the city of Alexandria to honor Alexander "the Great" and Hellenistic culture, with the Alexandria Library as its hallmark. This library was built "unscrupulously" upon ancient Kemetic knowledge and the "confiscated" documents of Athens.

After the invasion of Alexander, the royal temples and libraries were "plundered and pillaged" and knowledge of the culture of Africa has been lost because of the destruction of ancient records

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I