Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6156&start_row=1

AFRIKA: KOSMIC LIGHT OF THE WORLD

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/14/2015 7:21:45 PM

PEACE

Seeing that the Afrikan Mind (should) overstand that the earth (man/woman) reflects the Heavens (Cosmos), and that we are the microcosm of the Greater Universe, it should come to no surprise that our Spiritual Journeys also reflect the Movements of the Cosmos, individually and collectively.

As there are 12 planets, 12 "disciples", 12 months, etc...let us seek deeper into our own physicality as it relates to the universe:

"The Ancients formulated their Mythology (Religion) after astronomical phenomena. They saw this as the best way to connect with the Creator God. This was done by patterning their religious rituals in accordance with the most visible and observable aspects of God's creation, the Cosmos. The collection of fables which make up the majority of the Bible are actually various dramas of Solar Mythology."

"In the core of the brain are found 12 BLACK nuclei, or melanated centers (12 planets/tribes - as above so below, man in JAH's Image). The outer layer of the skin in the developing fetus invaginates to form the spinal column (Kindalini, Chakras) the end of which balloons out, becoming the brain. The twelfth of these "centers", and therefore the "highest," is the Locus Coeruleus. King says that they are related to spirituality and consciousness and also allow human beings access to the world of dreams, thereby learning from ancestral experiences. Melanin is released from the pineal gland between 11pm and 7am. It unlocks the "door to the unconscious. Melatonin is also related to fertility ("go forth and multiply") "Blackness or carbon is LIFE and is therefore DIVINE. He says that Ancient Africans understood this, and called themselves by various names meaning "black", such as "Kemites" (people of the black earth), from which the Greeks developed the word "chemistry" (KHEM-MYSTERY) and the Arabs "alchemy." Recognizing the special significance of their blackness, WHICH FAR TRANSCENDS THE COLOR OF THE SKIN, these ancient scientists studied the working of their own minds (Know Thyself, for the Kingdom of Jah is WITHIN) which they understood as being identified with their ENTIRE BODIES.

Inner vision, intuition, creative genius, and spiritual illumination were all found to be dependent upon pineal gland blood bourne chemical messengers that controlled skin color and opened the HIDDEN DOOR to the darkness of the COLLECTIVE unconscious mind, allowing the ANCIENT PRIEST-SCIENTIST to visualize knowledge from the TIMELESS collective unconscious memory banks of the mind. Indeed, the Black Dot was found to be the hidden doorway to universal knowledge of the PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE."

GENESIS 32:28-31

And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel (Pineal): for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved. And as he passed over Peniel (Pineal) the sun rose upon him, and halted upon his thigh."

"Those who have ears let them hear, and those who have eyes, let them see."

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/14/2015 8:31:07 PM

give thanks for the history lesson! its absolutaley interesting how the old myths can be explained. but why do they want to hide this knowledge from us?

i mean those who have "distorted" the bible and who deal with those symbols today in their secret societies.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/14/2015 9:32:04 PM

Yes I @ reasoningtime

Because...knowledge is power.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/14/2015 9:32:09 PM

Yes I @ reasoningtime

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/14/2015 9:32:15 PM

Yes I @ reasoningtime

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/14/2015 9:32:21 PM

Yes I @ reasoningtime

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/14/2015 9:32:26 PM

Yes I @ reasoningtime

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/14/2015 9:32:32 PM

Yes I @ reasoningtime

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/14/2015 9:32:38 PM

Yes I @ reasoningtime

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/14/2015 9:55:11 PM

thats right! its not about the symbols. its about how they are used and by who.

although most people might never find the whole truth about the bible in this world its interesting to get more pieces of the puzzle sometimes. interesting that there was "one african god".

but everybody can believe what he or she wants to. it seems like for my last few postings ive dealt with my inner pacifist although i gave my respect to khalid abdul a few days ago.

its all about making the world better than it is today. sometimes you need a hug, sometimes you need a word, sometimes you need a kiss, sometimes you need a gun. i know its all about self defence and human rights.

thanks for the history lesson again! i think stuff like this should be taught in schools. could read about it all day. although there is a difference between the races i think its very interesting for all mankind. this are the roots.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I