Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6148&start_row=21

Occultism

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2017 10:40:05 PM

Not sure you get my point.

Haile Selassie I is higher than Yah'uh'shua

I will give you 3 reasons why (from many)

1. Haile Selassie I is a real / historical / literal person
2. Haile Selassie I is a King. A King of Kings. King of United Africa and its diaspora. King of the oldest throne in the world, of the most ancient people on the world
3. Haile Selassie practiced a living trinity of man wombman and child instead of a story of hola duppy and no wombman

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/5/2017 1:40:45 AM

I am not here to argue, but simply to prove a point. That Selassie is not God of Israel, because YHWH (Yah'uh) would not error in his own law.

Yah'uh`shua created Selassie in the womb, and created all his parents before him.

Yah'uh`shua offered himself upon a cross to redeem Selassie and his kind from error.

Selassie praised Yah'uh`shua several times, and worshipped him, to the extent of falling upon the ground on his face before his divine prescence, to worship and pray to him. He went on pilgrimages to Lalibela and Yiru'shalah`ihm to pray to Yah'uh`shua and seek his divine assistance and power in saving and ruling his kingdom of Ethiopia.

Several times Tafari lectured on
the importance of the church and evangelism, and sought that all ethiopians would know Yah'uh`shua and serve him, even though he did not know of his real name, seeing that he chose to study a foreign language (french) instead of the native hebrew tongue, of whose nation and leadership he claimed descent from, so that he could reign in his kingdom, seeing only heirs of David were allowed to reign in their father's place in the hereditary kingdom.

Haile Selassie is no more than a man of earth to me.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/5/2017 2:00:19 AM

Several accounts have been and were written concerning the divine person of Yah'uh`shua, and these accounts were written by different people, all writing about the same person. I myself had a dream about a revelation from Yah'uh`shua, concerning what will take place in future times.

There is enough evidence in ancient prophesy and written records and in real life concerning the truth and existence of a holy divine man called Yah'uh`shua. If you do not believe in him, that is simply your choice due to your lack of historical knowledge, otherwise you should have known about him who made all creation.

Furthermore, your emperor (Selassie) worshipped and prayed to him, and bowed down on his knees and on his face upon the ground to make obeisance unto him. This is a reality. The lesser worships the greater, and not vice versa.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/5/2017 2:27:09 AM

Besides, there is no evidence to prove that Ya'uh`shua either had or did not have a wife and children, so you are in no right to jump to a conclusion that Yah'uh`shua, a man you consider non existent, did not have a wife. You are contradicting yourself. Upon what ground do you stand?

It is written that a group of women lived and moved together with Yah'uh`shua and took care of him, and some voluntarily served him for no pay, as he was not a very wealthy man, but in the words of Ethiopian monks, he was a bahtawi/bahitawi. Look it up.

From my knowledge, a woman can only serve a man in that manner if she considers that man her little child, or her Lord (lord here is used to mean husband). So its very safe to assume these women considered Yah'uh`shua their Lord. Because it is not reasonable for a married woman to rise and serve another strange man besides her lawfully wedded husband, who is her lord. unless she is a widow. Her husband would indeed be jelous and angry after hearing about it, unless, as mentioned above, this woman is a widow. However, most of the women who lived with and served Yah'uh`shua and took care of him were unmarried women, and a former prostitute.

It is written, a man shall leave his mother and father and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh.

Yah'uh`shua, the word of Yah'uh who decreed this order of nature, was a man.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/5/2017 4:26:32 AM

It is written that these women followed him and ministered unto him, which is to mean they attended unto his needs and took care of him -Yah'uh`shua- out of their own substance. A woman does minister in this manner unto her Lord.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/5/2017 11:31:33 AM

So you come to RASTAFARI forum to claim how your false Christ is higher than InI Christ. This is a space for RASTAFARI who sight no other as more 'annointed' than His Majesty. Some completly reject your Jesus character or whichever name you chose for him, some sight him as an equal to HIM but not higher.

RASTAFARI over christafari

especially here

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/5/2017 11:35:22 AM

Rastafari say Haile Selassie I is the Almighty without any apology

and InI will continue to praise the King as the Almighty like InI ancestral cushitic and bantu peoples have done for thousands of years before Israel.

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/5/2017 11:41:08 AM

I have no problem with that. Even though I see you are clearly offended by my truth, truth of which Haile Selassie worshipped Yah'uh`shua the Chosen one.

Other wise your god must be a fool to worship a non-existent Christ, huh ?

Do as you please.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/5/2017 11:46:30 AM

No I just dont acknowledge you. I come to this forum to dialect with Rasta people not Jewish and Christian like yourself

With your tired and beaten argument. As if we stupid and dont know who His Majesty worship. Thats not why we say His Majesty. Not through religion and belief why we come and start saying He is the Almighty. Likkle man dont even have a grasp of InI overstanding

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/5/2017 11:51:14 AM

You lack understanding, and the grace of God, which is why you despise other people, like you just despise me and call me little man. I laugh it off. And there is no kindness in your tone, as was with the emperor of ethiopia. You are hardly of God.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I