Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6148&start_row=11

Occultism

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/11/2015 2:45:07 AM

Tell me say its bout brotherly love!

Da man tell me say he go to court and do a certain stance with he mason belt buckle showing and got a heavy charge to be a slap on the wrist

He tell me say they got many body posture language to for different things and he can c to Ethiopia and its the same thing, they might undersand eachother words but the body language is universal he say

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/11/2015 2:54:59 AM

It is brotherly love.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/11/2015 5:42:23 PM

@ vr

of course solomon came before yeshua but i just wanted to tell that HIM dealt with christianity as all of us know. he was a prophet and awaited other prophets and they were all send by the god of the bible.
i think its not that easy when it comes to masory. i dont remember the author but theres a book out there written by a 33 degree mason who told everyone that they WOULD only tell the newbies a lot of lies at first. and there are many documents and articles out there and they all say that satanic kabbalah is a huge part of the masory of the west. egypt myths, chakrahs and the worship of the serpant in a special way. i read a lot of stuff about satanic masons. but at least there are many people who dont know what its all about and they die without knowing. at least it is not about christianity and has nothing to do with the values of rasta. i mean even rastas who follow the movement without following yeshua. i can tell you that.

but everybody has to see with their own eyes and decide how things come together you know. we only have our human senses and the true concept of one love needs to be pushed.

to me its just an instrument. if there are lodges in africa who deal with keeping cultural values alive its another thing.

one love

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/11/2015 5:58:39 PM

i think de mason dem a just human beings. there are masons who think like this and masons who think like that. like ive said before. secret societies seem to be everywhere but a mason is a mason.

respect

Messenger: Dsunn of the Most High Sent: 7/16/2015 11:27:51 AM

A mockery is that thing unless the spirit of the most high moves upon man toward a point him can use a plain deck of playing cards, or a box of matches to divine the word. The spectacle of numbers, drawings, thought projection/suggestion, Masonic studies and necromancy is all a show unless one is in communion with the mighty Most High. Prophet honorable Marcus Garvey is a mason, we see value must be claimed at the core of that individual, not the flare and sensationalism of so called occultism. ini is not one to fall prey to spiritualists that are not rooted in truth regardless of what name them call themselves.the lot of these kinds are untrustworthy charlatans and conniving thieves.is rare to find a natural mystic. If you are of any sacred order or level of soul, the deeper truths will confront you in one form or another.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/16/2015 11:51:25 AM

^Di I right. Upfully Up. I man don't move under any a dem thing to connect to the ancestral. I coming from the 12th order of the secret lodge of Black Supreme PanAfrican Garveyite Rastafari. Move up

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/16/2015 3:57:45 PM

yes i!

seen. i have to respect everybody but i have to fear nobody. i totally agree with the Is view.

so like ive said before. you can be a freemason. i wouldnt project any conspiracy theory in the world on you just because of that fact.

but i know that it has nothing to do with buddhism, hinduism and christianity. because if you believe that you dont need a temple, you always want to treat everybody equally and you would go by the principle of "do as you would be done by" you couldnt join them. so i see a conflict with values like honesty of all three of the abrahamic world religions by forming a small group who posseses all of the "knowledge". not to speak about the reputation of freemasory in the WEST.

personally i wont put myself over others in a lodge. i know there must be teachers and pupils. but i think there are different ways to deal with wisdom and righteousness. but everybody should have his freedom.

but if you dont follow no religion and you even cant find anything in them that makes you believe thats fine to me. i have no right to ask about details. if you think this is the way to go to make positive changes its ok. rasta is full of important values. thats enough to me.

so may jah lead the way for us all

one slogan thats important to all of us in the end: power to the people

jah rastafari

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/4/2017 9:08:25 PM

Haile Selassie is not a true Christian. Considering that he claimed direct descent from King Solomon, therefore a Son of David (even though his father's father's roots were native Ethiopian Oromo origin), he transgressed against the law of Moses, and did not adhere to it strictly like his grandmother's first father, David.

Haile Selassie consumed chicken, according to his personal cook, the late Austrian Lore Trenkler, who wrote a book detailing her service to the emperor.

In the book of Leviticus, a book of Moses, chicken is classified as an unclean fowl, therefore not fit for meat.

Leviticus kjv {11:20} All fowls that creep,
going upon [all] four, [shall be] an abomination unto you.

To creep is to walk upon the earth, and the chicken do go upon all four : when they run, presumably from danger, they run by their two feet and flap their two wings for an additional speed boost. 2+2=4. Chicken spend most of their time, if not all their days, creeping upon the earth.

Only fowls that fly high in the sky and eat only plants or honey are clean meat.

For me Haile Selassie is not God of Israel because he was in error of the law, which the most high himself, YHWH (Yah'uh), installed and wrote upon stone with his hand.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2017 9:18:17 PM

Haile Selassie higher than Israel

Messenger: Yahuhkhanahn Sent: 7/4/2017 9:27:44 PM

You did not get my point. To me Haile Selassie is a man like me, and not higher than me in any way. God created all men equal, regardless of social status or wealth, and no man is greater or better than another, except Yah'uh`shua the messiah, who is greater than all and stands before Yah'uh, the most high.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I