Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6148&start_row=1

Occultism

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/9/2015 7:19:22 PM

What is the I's view of freemasonry, psychics, mediums and tarot cards?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/9/2015 8:17:29 PM

RasTafari Selassie I is a direct descendant of the Solomonic (SOL-AH-MAN) Dynasty/House, the Master Builder and Original Masonic Teachings.

All other Masonic Lodges (though merely VERSIONS of) must bow to the original Ethiopian/Nubian Masonic Head, RasTafari.

The examples of secret societies among the Africans also is numerous, most were the keepers of the ancient oral traditions, language, mystics, magic and history of the culture of the people. There to preserve it, and passing it on to the next generation via various secret initiate rituals.

Ethiopia likewise maintained this tradition until this day. HIM Haile Selassie carries many Masonic orders, titles and symbols.

Other features shared with fraternal orders included solemn oaths and binding pledges, special degrees of chivalry (such as the Cross of African Redemption, Knight of the Sublime Order of the Nile, and Knight of the Order of Ethiopia...

Leonard James Percival Howell (Gong Guru Marag)was also a Mason. A high Mystic, and world traveler was present in Addis Ababa in 1930 and attended the coronation, returned to Jamaica and preached the divinity of Haile Selassie.

Joseph Nathaniel Hibbert was a member of the Ancient Order of Ethiopia masonic lodge.

H.I.M. Qedamawi Haile Sellassie I in Knight of the Garter regalia in England

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/9/2015 8:25:54 PM

SEEN I!

Gives I much joy to see HIM in Masonic orders!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/10/2015 2:44:36 PM

to make it short. i believe in it and i believe the last three things of the four youve mentioned are used and abused by the elite of the world.

as of right now. i think its known that many books and articles describe that not every freemason is part of a huge conspiracy. many masons die without knowing what its all about.

some people say rasta comes from restau. king SOLomon (solar) was a man who believed in the sun god "ra" or he wasnt even real.

just a metaphor for the sun and his wifes were images of the different planets. so queen sheeba originaly worhsipped osiris. some people say israel is made of the word is (isis, the wife of ra), ra (like the sun idol ra) and el which stands for their sun. is ra el.

so if haile selassies hand signs etc. are a proof that he was part of african freemasons he might be part of a group that believed in jah-bul-on. which is a "satanic" description for the three groups of higher members of freemasory to represent the three murderers of the builder of the temple of solomon. some others say it represent three gods. ra, isis and el. or the biblical god, satan and ra. three gods. three sites of the pyramid. and the all seeing eye (the star of the morning...satan is the son of the morning) above. or the kabbalah teaching that we can meditate to become "god like". its also part of budhism. the baphoment is just a symbol for it. the creature has become "god like" with a light over his head because he is enlighted. above and beyond came together. freemasory.

rasta was foundes by three members of black freemasory if you believe certain sources.

damian marley has an "occult" line which may refer to it. "its pity they dont know every dreadlocks is a star" or something like that. every dreadlocks (restau) who believes in this trinity of freemasory can become a star. the star of the morning. can be enlighted.

but HIM also praised jesus like solomon in the bible.

HIM is HIM. Facts are FACTS. We only have ourself and we have to find our own path.

but one thing about freemasons. if i follow the world and its values then i can believe that its right to bomb certain people for peace just like they have shown me. the usa had "satelite pictures" of weapons of mass destructions in iraq. so they wanted to bomb it. because iraq refused to admit that they know anything about it.

but we all have seen strange symbols and signs in books, movies, music videos, on events, in video games, on buildings etc. so we have pictures. pictures which are threatening us and they always appear together with images of violence (in movies for example) and we dont know why the elite and the masons "bomb" us with it. but the elite of the world refuses to say anything about it.

what does it mean?

that means if i am a good citizen, like bush, i should bomb the freemasons, right?

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/10/2015 3:05:18 PM

so im sorry to tell you that im a very bad citizen who follows the TEACHINGS of rasta and jah. jah as jah of the king james bible. but not the bible itself.

truth and rights for all mankind. peace!

halleluJAH

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/10/2015 7:58:38 PM

Solomon never praise no Jesus/Yeshua!

A 3rd degree Master Mason told I everything they do comes from Solomon's temple!
He also said Masons werent to b played

They also have a language of body and wordings

I kno a 32nd degree Scottish Rite mason also with Prince Hall degrees
HIRAM ABIFF??

Many elder Black Queens were Eastern Star when I was younger

People also dealt with to certain extant voodoo/juju and were VERY superstitious

The KJV bible is fraternal/masonic much of it cnt be properly overstood in english cause of the allegories and proverbial speech and I think this is the HIM saw read and believed in the bible

People also dealt with Voodoo/juju to certain degrees if all they did was fear it and were VERY "superstitious" if u wan call it that'

Secret orders is very much part of African culture

Also one cant sell their soul to supm wha cnt buy it

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/10/2015 8:00:58 PM

I and I is also a Freemason.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/10/2015 8:03:48 PM

Mason or freemason?

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/10/2015 10:23:43 PM

Same ting. Member of a Masonic Lodge.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 7/11/2015 1:39:21 AM

"I and I is also a Freemason."

Can you tell us more about what a Freemason is? Not necessarily a long script, but just a very short explanation of basically what it is. I looked on the internet and they all seem to say it is "secretive" and doesn't really give a good explanation.

All the best,

Joe

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I