Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6147&start_row=1

Role of Mitar Tabric

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/9/2015 3:09:20 PM

Yes I,

I noticed all the prophecies done by Mitar Tabric, and they look very promising. Is Mitar Tabric an important figure in Rastafari?

Blessings,
LEMUEL II

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 7/9/2015 3:22:01 PM

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/prophesy/mitar-tarabic.asp

I was previously unaware of the man. But he sounds very interesting.

As soon as I read "he had prophetic visions" I got interested, because I myself have had various visions.

It seems he is predicting Babylon, way before his time.

I have to say I agree with everything he says,

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/9/2015 3:27:28 PM

Seen I.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/9/2015 6:46:24 PM

very interesting. i started to read about when i first came here.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 7/13/2015 6:41:02 AM

Wow... I have read the whole page on this website about Mitar Tarabic, and now think he really is a prophet.

Especially the bit about "people are living in an illusion" the worst is "not that they are possessed by demons but that they actually believe the illusion that they have been living in for their entire life", to paraphrase. He also said that people will think that they are so clever with all of their academics, to paraphrase again, but infact they have been severely dummed down to their inner child.

The link immediately set my interest going about him when I read that he began having visions, because I, too have been having spontaneous visions recently.

In these visions, I see exactly what Mitar Tarabic has described and predicted; that virtually EVERYONE who is living in this system has been dummed down, and lost their connection to jah. Very difficult to describe, but I can tell this psychically observing the people; you can see it in their eyes under a certain consciousness.

Moreover, I think that this dumming down is the cause of all anger, suffering and anxiety in this system. I will explain why. People, without their permission, have been dummed down to their higher selves, and happiness comes only from the soul, not money or anything else. If you can enslave the soul, you can keep people insecure for life. This is exactly what happens on a mass scale. Some people suffer more than others, or rather show it more than others, but very few in this system are not suffering.

That "something"; their connection to nature has been taken away from them at an early age, forceably, and so every person in Babylon carries around repressed anger or anxiety (fight or flight response), because they never know what has dummed them down, infact they don't even know that they have been dummed down, but their subconscious does. As a result, people may look for a sane explanation to an INsane situation/society ie they become very insecure.

That is the best way I can put what I have seen in my visions. Often, they are very disturbing because when you can see everything as it is, you can see the horrific extent that we are all indoctrinated, but at the same time they are extremely self liberating, and are freeing my mind, because I can now see the real cause of all my previously held anxieties (Babylon), in essence.

In Babylon, they would send you to a doctors to get put on drugs if you tell them you are having visions, but I have to ask, I am having visions, and they are showing me the truth, liverating my mind, and at the same time cueing me to lead a much more natural life. Why would one want to stop visions that do so much good (even if it means seeing just how dark the world is in Babylon)??

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/16/2015 5:04:12 PM

yeah. we can only read this with faith in our heart and prepare for everything babylon wants to do to us.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 7/30/2015 7:24:51 AM

Today's society. Oviousbly not everything it says is relevant. Ie; get married have kids... many people WANT to do this... but still the message is right. Make the slaves think they are free.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I