Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6144&start_row=1

Technology...

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/9/2015 6:36:11 AM

I in myself went to a pub and two "White" girls started to use me as an "app"... with their SHAyatanic phones they controlled I every movement so that I was their slave... I shouted "It's abuse" and walked out... then I complained to the barmaid that I had been subjected to "racist abuse"... she later refused to serve me, so I screamed "Racist"... what would Ras do if taken slave in such a manner or would Ras simply not go to pub?

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 7/9/2015 10:01:20 AM

"what would Ras do if taken slave in such a manner or would Ras simply not go to pub?"

I wouldn't go to pubs in the first place, because they are where alcohol is served, which is detrimental to the levity.

But I don't quite understand how they would control your movements through their phones?

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/9/2015 10:35:19 AM

Most phones are made in China with resources from Congo. It is a complex situation, I was not sure if the girls were conscious of what they were doing or not, all I know is that it was abuse, Greece is supposed to be the gateway to China into Europe, Chinese shares are crashing, this is the price for defending Africa, humph.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/10/2015 2:58:50 PM

since i avoid to watch manipulative tell-lie-vision, read gossip magazines who make me superficial or sexistic novels which are full of violence that hurt my soul, watch hollywood movies with their negative values or tv shows on dvd which influence my behaviour and attitude, play video games which kill my emotions and visit main stream events that make me believe in their type of world which makes me depressive and hate myself i FEEL GOOD.

BUN babylon technology. i only can strongly suggest to avoid babylon main stream products. do you want to know how often i use my smarthone? once every two weeks for a couple of seconds! thats freedom to me.

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/11/2015 3:48:11 AM

Since time immemorial there have been those who have sought seclusion as a means of refining the self... it is far harder to live amongst people... I have been permitted to share the following information with you. Seclusion [khalwat] is better than isolation [cuzlat] العزلة. It is a kind of isolation, that can only be prescribed by the shaikh. Its shortest time limit is 40 days... Rastafari is not a religion... pero religion is advice... Rasta may proscribe longer periods than your shaikh...

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 7/11/2015 3:56:12 AM

"... pero religion is advice... Rasta may proscribe longer periods than your shaikh..."

Not to do with the topic really, but I just spotted that you said "pero religion". pero means but in Spanish, and I suppose that it might of been a mistake. Is Spanish your native language? I ask because I speak Spanish.

ATB,

Joe

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/11/2015 4:08:30 AM

InI try to avoid using the word "but" since it was corrupted in Amerikkka. Not knowing the word in Yoruba I use Spanish as the most readily understood... what is the word in Jamaican patois?

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/11/2015 4:40:48 AM

Firstly, alcohol is in a pub. Rastafari-no alcohol.

Secondly, what do you mean they were controlling you..? I wouldnt have served you either, this story seems delusional and an episode of psychosis

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/11/2015 7:30:08 AM

As I said, Lemuel, Cypriots had to struggle to be recognised as "White"... typically you dismiss my mentality as psychosis, you are racist.

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/11/2015 3:55:21 PM

How am I racist..? If you were a white person I'd think you were delusional too.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I