Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6141&start_row=1

Flames of the unjust

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 7/8/2015 2:28:58 AM

Because I dont believe in Garvey and only HIM they say I should be burned. For being white, Irish and Afrikanner, I should be burned. For quoting HIM, I should be burned.

Where is the understanding, love and peace the Rastafari community swears to uphold? Where is JAH LOVE. I am not racist, which is why I don't believe in race supremacy, and HIM didn't either. They say AFRICA is more important than GODS WORD. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE AFRICA, but HIM/Yeshua's words are more important than African culture.

No hatred posts

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/8/2015 2:59:16 AM

HIM WORD and Yeshua's Word came to protect and unite culture in harmony and synergetic unity. To Save culture. Barbariasim is when there is no culture, there is culture(cultivation, growth, knowledge)of mind spirit and matter! Love of truth is hate of lies !

"A people without the knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots."

Marcus Garvey

Don't come to this site to reject the prophet. If he comes with truth , accept that truth, if he made mistakes that's human, not the voice of God in him. Overlook imperfections(or your dislike, humble yourself)befor the profit, worse than being white is to be a sinner , look through the smoke and see the fire of truth.

Even demons believe in the name of Ras Tafari Haile Selassie and tremble

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 7/8/2015 3:00:24 AM

SEEN!

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/8/2015 5:47:33 PM

RACISM IS REAL! Yes, there are racists against blacks!! But I am not !! THERE are also racists against whites! BLACK HEART AND GARVEYS AFRICA

Messenger: ShivaJiva Sent: 7/8/2015 7:13:10 PM

Just because you aren't openly lynching Black people doesn't mean that you haven't been shaped by racism. You don't just wake up one day and decide not to be racist. Confronting racism means developing an analysis of it that allows you to see how it works, which implies the understanding that racism isn't like a political or religious belief; everything about our society is shaped by racism. I am Black and I struggle with internalized racism every single day of my life, so for a white person to come here and tell us they "beat" racism is....problematic at best.

You might get along with people of color, which is great, but you have a long way to go if you think that's all it takes to confront racism.

My suggestion, if you actually want to do the work that comes with being an ally: read a book or two about the issue, preferably one that's actually written by a person of color.

Or dont, which is also fine. But don't pretend and don't play games. We take our liberation seriously and have no time for white imposters who just want try on Rastafari for kicks. Our culture isn't yours, and the world is not an all-you-can-eat buffet where you can try everything on the menu.

And what are you even saying? You don't believe in Garvey? Garvey isnt like Jesus or something, he was a real man who made massive contributions to the Civil Rights movement of the 50's and 60's. You mean you don't agree with Garveyite politics? That's fine, but then you have no business pretending to be a Ras. That's like saying you're a Christian who doesn't agree with anything in the Bible.

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/8/2015 7:22:44 PM

Seen, I agree that I have been shaped my racism.. I don't have anything against blacks, but everybody is somewhat racist,,right?

No, I like Garvey as a political leader, just not as a prophet, I see only HIM.

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/9/2015 4:35:53 AM

When I said everybody is "racist" I was speaking as a Cypriot. You can't be "racist" against "White" people. I am not talking about the "Whiteness" of reflection or the "Whiteness" of skin but the SHAytanic "Whiteness" of racist supremacy. To be "White" is to be "racist". Nobody is born "White", but they inherit it from SHAytan. If the I has inherited "Whiteness" then the I should submit to "Black" supremacy in order to clean the I-self. A good place to start is Noel Ignatiev's "Race Traitor" which I suggest you google.

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 7/9/2015 4:41:27 AM

What you say makes no sense. I have white skin, I am not racist. Garvey's AFRICA has black skin, and he is racist.

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/9/2015 5:34:44 AM

"Race" was created ina Amerikkka, InI is talking about the whole continent including the Caribbean. "Black" people exist, because they were created in Amerikkka. "Black" people have taken ownership of their creation. This is the first step towards the dissolution of "race". The second step is for "Black" people to know their African roots. The third step is repatriation. A "Black" man who becomes African ceases to be ina the "Black race".

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/9/2015 5:35:21 AM

Ok Garveys africa is racist and you don't like him

Stop this nonesense now and let's discuss RASTAFARI issues, not Bahai, not your self explanations, but rasta talk on Rasta forum

Done this thread

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I