Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6132&start_row=11

BLACK SUPREMACY - I never start it

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/7/2015 6:44:44 PM

You don't even overs what it is

Before you ask to understand you misinterpret and cast judgement with your ignorance mask of white privilage

You have to overs your comments have come across very offensive to InI black rastafari who live and grow as Rasta and see the thing for what it is. I didn't grow as a solitary Ras or come to RasTafari through bible or listening to music or tripping off LSD, I grow in this livity through a community of RastafarI in their original setting. We all disagree on religious beliefs but the things all True RASTAFARI accept with an open heart:

HIM
Marcus Garvey
Black consciousness

You can't pick and choose brethren. Before you want to enquire as to why these three factors form a foundation in ideology to the trod; you want to cast judgement from your very PERIPHERAL position.

Don't question InI. Question the Nyabinghi house, the EABIC, the millennium council, question the elders and the leaders within the organisations, as to why as a whole we all and have always chant fe black supremacy

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/7/2015 9:00:52 PM

HM defending Ethiopia (Black Supremacy) against European invadors

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2015 5:41:27 AM

Yes I. They used to say His Majesty have the biggest Gun :)

Africa for the AFRICANS: Black Supremacy; Defending the thing militantly

INI must live black supremacy to achieve the reparative upliftment of I race: When I look for spirituality, economy and commerce, culture, family and spouse etc I man put black over any other; black supremacy is the key. If I choose blindly, then I will actually be supporting the already established covert systems of white supremacy arab supremacy and chiney supremacy. Black people time fe invest in Black

"There should be no trouble about making up your mind to help your race rise to a position in the maritime world to command the attention and admiration of the world"

"Let us (AFRICANS) guide our own destiny"

- WORDS OF GARVEY

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I