Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=613&start_row=21

Mark of the Beast

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NegusNegas Sent: 2/18/2005 3:27:24 PM

brothers and sisters the mark of the beast that people shall recieve in their hand or forhead is something called the VERICHIP. this little chip is about the size of a rice grain, they have it on the market right now and it is also implanted in some pets incase they get lost. this verichip for humans will have everything about a certain individual on it, a persons financial records, drivers license, medical records and most importantly, how much money a person has( when it is enforced, it won't be called money, it'll be called CREDITS). the chip is placed in the right hand as far as the forhead goes, that's only for people who have arm amputations. this will also be how babylon will be able to tell who are it's citizens and who are not....through this mark

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/18/2005 6:53:40 PM

Blessed be, Idren

This chip seems to be the majority opinion of what the mark of the beast is. They will never get I and I to take it. Never! I feel so much ....sorrow.. thinking about the babies out there who supposedly already have it. The decision of thier parents, based on lies... It's such a shame these innocent children already have the mark of the beast before they know what a beast is... Thier parents are lied to, and think it will benefit thier child. So sad, ...so so sad.

One Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I