Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6128&start_row=1

White Race

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 7/4/2015 2:51:58 AM

I'm white, but that doesn't mean I support what my ancestors did. I believe in HIM's message. Please don't go on about "It's a black movement." No, it's a HUMAN movement to achieve peace and unity, black supremacy is not the way.

Blacks shouldn't be supreme just because they were downpressed in the past. What rights does a white person have that a black person doesn't?

HIM said (paraphrasing): "Until the philosophy that holds one RACE (speaking to ALL humans, not just blacks) superior is finally abandoned, the African continent will not know peace"

If you say blacks are supreme then AFRICA will not know peace.
If you say whites are supreme then AFRICA will not know peace.

It works both ways!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/4/2015 6:00:59 AM

Go away with your bad mind.You cant cõme in a blackman movemant and try to do the same thing your ancestors did to we.

This is a Black Afrikan Liberation Movemant.

Go and start your whiteman movemant,you cant come here and tell we what to do.

LIVE BLACKMAN ALONE

Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 7/4/2015 8:46:06 AM

Blessed love my lord

I would advise the I too do some research of the early history of Rastafari,Rastafari is a black liberation movement from the start,so you can't fight against that,the I have the freedom to think any way you want,sight Rastafari anyway you want,but don't forget Rastafari is not a religion,so stop thinking all of InI must see things as the I sees things,learn and respect everyone's perspectives,I don't think you overstand what Black supremacy is aswell ,so again go do your reasearch

InI BLACK AND PROUD and. So when we decide to manifest Black African culture,language,wiseites etc and I want to uplift our continent,Our people and agitate for african justice,why do you want to fight that notion? I don't see you fighting against the development and solidarity of any other race? So what do you have against Black man rising?

SUPREMACY IS NOT RACIAL DOMINATION BUT UNIVERSAL EQUALITY AND JUSTICE AND TRUTH AND RIGHTS FOR ALL PEOPLE,SO WHY THE WORLD FORGET THE BLACK MAN,WOMAN AND CHILD

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2015 3:52:40 PM

We haffe go back and forth for another 10 pages now?

Me tired fe dat Iah.

"BLACK SUPREMACY" - Bob Marley, Peter Tosh, and almost all of the foundation Rastafari. Argue with them not we

Furthermore, Haile Selassie is an African. He is supreme. He IS black / african supremacy.

African liberstion and black supremacy is the core of this movement.

We don't support any human injustice you are right. But we don't rally organise or Rebel for the injustice in Syria.... Or for the wickedness whe happen a France, or white on white crime a Russa..... Or humanitarian issues down a Germany. No no no. Our focus is SOLELY african liberation until the until. Same reason we don't mix our struggle with the feminist struggle or the batti rights movement, no no NO. You can compare likkle more. This thing is soley an African liberation and African redemptive protected 'space' for black people wishing to reparate the negative effects of white colonialism and white supremacy.

You can't change dat none at all. It is what it is. Our mission is too great, too important, too deeply seated for any dilution any generalisation or Wha. Free up the blackman

I'm done (I hope)

Peace

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2015 4:00:38 PM

Black supremacy wasn't started or doesn't come from Rastafari

Rastafari comes from Black Supremacy

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/4/2015 4:54:24 PM

Give thanks Garveys Africa, Bobobinghi Jahcub, and Zion Mountain.

Lemuel, do not confuse BLACK LOVE with WHITE HATE.

2 different principles.

Your ancestors have a very bad habit of speaking with forked tongues. Of DEHUMANIZING every other race of people, then turning around and pointing fingers of "reverse racism"

We know the drill. It's an old game. Been going on hundreds of years. Can't fool us anymore with it. We're over it.

Remember this....H.I.M speech was in reaction to EUROPEAN RACISM against AFRICANS and all other non-white peoples. Whites love to use his speech in the name of "humanity", but let us not forget that white people benefit from WHITE SKIN PRIVILEGE and do not suffer racism, therefore that speech does NOT apply to them.

Your words cause great offence. Whether you like it or not...HAILE SELASSIE IS AN AFRICAN. DEFENDED AFRICAN RIGHTS. ORGANIZED AFRICAN UNITY.

RASTAFARI IS A BLACK MOVEMENT.

FOR BLACK PEOPLE

AND BY BLACK PEOPLE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2015 4:56:25 PM

And then read some GARVEY

Ca I know NOT of Rastafari who claim HIM without Marcus too. You TRYNA half half de ting and den misinterpret the half you choose.

Fire

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I