Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6124&start_row=91

Double standard

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/4/2015 8:08:24 PM

Knock out game doesnt target a.m. specific group of people, so it could never b racist or hate towards certain people, it just senseless violence against blacks whites and ANYBODY one thinks they can knock out

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/4/2015 8:30:05 PM

so shall thy blessing be—the dew of heaven and the spaciousness of the earth—and may all animals and all the birds of the heavens, and all the beasts of the field, and the fish of the sea, be in subjection unto thee. Be thou full, and not lacking in fullness; be thou perfect, and not lacking in perfection; be gracious, and not obstinate; be in good health, and not suffering; be generous, and not vindictive; be pure, and not defiled; be righteous, and not a sinner; be merciful, and not oppressive; be sincere, and not perverse; be long-suffering, and not prone to wrath. And the enemy shall be afraid of thee, and thine adversaries shall be cast under your feet

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
REPARTIRATION--------------- JUSTICE--------- EQUALITY
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

International Law recognizes that those who commit crimes against humanity must make reparations. As such Rastafari have a legal claim. Why do some who chant Rastafari think that having a party and feel good at the detriment of others, will be accepted in this day and age? How about having a mass rally with All the Rastafari mansions and well wishers and agitating politically for a speedy resolution through the Jamaican Parliament. Is that too hard to accomplish, or to chant, smoke herb, cook a big pot is much easier to do? The miracle won’t happen, iyah!

What a woe in a Babylon when the cries of the Incients rise up against all those who are using their names to butter their bread.

Raspect.

Ras Flako Tafari.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

MORE SOULUTIONS! LETS FOCUS IN ANSWERS AND NOT JUST DWELL ON PROBLEMS

MORE EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE---------EVERY DAY its up to every one to put to silence the evildoers in the Land with truth love and power

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/4/2015 8:44:14 PM

In all what InI set out to accomplish “We must also remember the reality of today is different from the realities of yesterday .We must understand we cannot turn the clock backwards. In this world of today we must strive to what we set for ourselves to achieve” ”-Utterance of Q’damawi Haile Selassie.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2015 8:48:06 PM

Jesse
Rasta
Blackman

Not sure I overs de I man perspective

Man feel is a double standard and rasta should be conscientious and focused on white yellow and brown injustice as much as black, and black liberation? And de I feel say the system want black and white to fight?

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/4/2015 9:23:31 PM

Yes, the 'knockout game' happens to a lot of different people. Here is where the double standard comes in; when a White person reports on the 'knockout game' where a Black person hits a White person, the White person reporting is deemed racist for even making the claim... This is my point and it has been proven within this thread..

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/4/2015 10:00:31 PM

Idk weh u get dat from but a white person deemed racist seems u just stirrin up things so i aint go dwell on dat cause whites play the game also and dat game been around for a while, and like I said before whites vigilantes killed blacks dat went under the radar for Hurricane Katrina

Solutions, how do we get solutions when still dealin in the downpressors' game?
From hisrtory liberation cnt come while dealin with the downpressors.
This "one love" all together thing hasnt worked for I in the past so why still try it?

Haiti and all d Kromanti dem fought dem off then dealt with dem and things go down for dem, for true LIVEration I must with I and cut d downpressor off from I but that wont be without opposition so I mussbe ready for dat

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/5/2015 12:42:26 AM

"Our efforts as free men must be to establish new relationships, devoid of any resentment and hostility, restored to our belief and faith in ourselves as individuals, dealing on a basis of equality with other equally free people…” HIM Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/5/2015 12:57:51 AM

https://youtu.be/FLIhOl87xHU Kabaka Pyramid-World Wide Love

Spoken: When we speak of love, it's not just something you have for one person. Love is impartial. It's immaterial, it can't be divided, you know?

Kabaka Pyramid again...

I'm singing of a world wide love
From the seeds in the ground to the skies up above
This is a world wide love
Not just my family and friends, all me enemies me send
This here world wide love
For the rich or for the poor
Still me give you more
Of this world wide love
Do away with the hate and grudge

We are a human race
Many different colors, many hues and shades
Some hair picky some smooth and straight
But the same blood flow in our tubes and veins
Tell me if you ever saw love separate
Living as one that our ultimate fate
I no see why them ah try dominate
Love is at the source where the I life create
No matter what's the time or place

In this world wide love
Still me give you more
Of this world wide love
Let's do away with the hate and grudge

You love, you no partial
Love for the soldier, the police and the corporal
This next generation of youths are not normal
Love and I-nity what how you live it to royal
I love in I-ah soul and a soul is immortal
Don't get me wrong me love my blackness
But spiritually there is only one exactness
What is immaterial can never be separated and that's a fact

Yes me say we need world wide love
Still me give you more
Of this world wide love
Let's do away with the hate and grudge

Love and the power of attraction
Bind us together like the web the spider sat ‘pon
It different from affection
It different from infatuation, any verb or any action
Many lurking, many factions
Many religions try for tell you what is love and them no got none
I beg you look in I-ah heart
Be careful what you put in I-ah thought, be smart

And sing for the world wide love
For all my family and friends, all me enemies me send
Still me give you more
Of this world wide love
Nah, nah, nah, hey, hey

World wide love, that is what I'm giving
World wide love, naah do no killing
World wide love never paid a shilling
No, no, no, hey, hey
World wide love, Take it to China
Some to Australia,
North and South America
Then a Europe share, but to Africa we spreading

Still me give you more
Of this world wide love
Not just my family and friends, me enemies me send
Nah, nah, nah, nah, hey, hey

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/5/2015 1:12:39 AM

Yes I, must reach out beyond our own familys and race and unite with others, justice for Africans is justice for the human race, if there is hate for any it returns and keeps the cycle of arrogance going back and forth, we must forgive but not forget, must have peace in out hearts and eachother in our heart, the heart is big enough for all mankind not just ones own tribe race or religion, to help anothers is to help our own, oneness must be realized and achieved in these times:

When we talk of the equality of man, we find, also, a challenge and an opportunity; a challenge to breathe new life into the ideals enshrined in the Charter, an opportunity to bring men closer to freedom and true equality. and thus, closer to a love of peace.

The goal of the equality of man which we seek is the antithesis of the exploitation of one people by another with which the pages of history and in particular those written of the African and Asian continents, speak at such length. Exploitation, thus viewed, has many faces. But whatever guise it assumes, this evil is to be shunned where it does not exist and crushed where it does. It is the sacred duty of this Organization to ensure that the dream of equality is finally realized for all men to whom it is still denied, to guarantee that exploitation is not reincarnated in other forms in places whence it has already been banished.- Haile Selassie the King of kings

when these distractions no longer distract ones from a true trod in life, when racism , discrimination, hate are replace by oneness compassion and love , things will be set right and joy will be shared,

'A person is a person through other people' strikes an affirmation of one’s humanity through recognition of an ‘other’ in his or her uniqueness and difference. It is a demand for a creative intersubjective formation in which the ‘other’ becomes a mirror (but only a mirror) for my subjectivity. This idealism suggests to us that humanity is not embedded in my person solely as an individual; my humanity is co-substantively bestowed upon the other and me. Humanity is a quality we owe to each other. We create each other and need to sustain this otherness creation. And if we belong to each other, we participate in our creations: we are because you are, and since you are, definitely I am. The ‘I am’ is not a rigid subject, but a dynamic self-constitution dependent on this otherness creation of relation and distance”. Ubuntu.

A person with Ubuntu is open and available to others, affirming of others, does not feel threatened that others are able and good, based from a proper self-assurance that comes from knowing that he or she belongs in a greater whole and is diminished when others are humiliated or diminished, when others are tortured or oppressed.

Ubuntu. the essence of being human. Ubuntu speaks particularly about the fact that you can't exist as a human being in isolation. It speaks about our interconnectedness. You can't be human all by yourself, and when you have this quality – Ubuntu – you are known for your generosity.

We think of ourselves far too frequently as just individuals, separated from one another, whereas you are connected and what you do affects the whole World. When you do well, it spreads out; it is for the whole of humanity.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/5/2015 1:40:17 AM

Bless, show love not just to the familiar but also to the stranger, shine Iyah light on all people , show the right and burn fire on the wrong, greet not just a special category or group one may think they relate with or fit into, know thy self, get to know others.

“Until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and good-will.”
RasTafari

"let us unite with our allies in everlasting friendship and amity in order to be able to stand against the godless and cruel dragon which has newly risen and which is oppressing mankind.

Above all, from the human mind must be erased all thoughts of War as a solution. Then and then only will War cease."

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I