Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6124&start_row=61

Double standard

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/30/2015 1:36:11 PM

Yes, that killing cops -- who are mostly white -- is seen as a positive and necessary action, not that this will provoke and justify even further violence from the system... LOL none at all... And we also confirmed that George Soros, a white billionaire is funnelling money into the Black Lives Matter 'movement'. BLATANT political agenda involved.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/30/2015 1:45:44 PM

"BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

WE ARE NON VIOLENT WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE "NON VIOLENT WITH US"!

WE AFRICANS WILL FIGHT AND KNOW THAT WE SHALL WIN

SOMETIME IF U WANT GET RID OF THE GUN, "U HAVE TO PICK UP THE GUN"

White have always put money in Black movements

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/30/2015 2:12:24 PM

Well since black lives matter isnt a movement its a awareness campaign.... Let's try that same analogy with an actual movement. How many white people have contributed to RastafarI ..... The black liberation movement. I guess that too is all BLATANT infiltration and political agenda at work..... *Looks toward hemphil*

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/30/2015 2:27:33 PM

An awareness campaign funded by off-shore corporate elitists. Nice, seems real conscious to me. And again, I take your hate for me as proving my point. Whenever information is presented by a white person that challenges and in this case refutes previous held ideals, this person is demonized. 'Infiltrate Ras Tafari'.. What a joke; sad thing is, your serious... Wake up to the REAL way the system operates and then maybe you can know how out-of-place your hate is. The average white person has NO say in the way things are ran, place your hate at the controllers of the system. ANYTHING else is falling to the trap 'they' place.

H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "These young people face a world beset with the most effectively organized programme of deceptive propaganda and of thinly screened operations ever known." You obviously are failing to see through this propaganda.

Messenger: ShivaJiva Sent: 6/30/2015 7:16:15 PM

"Wake up to the REAL way the system operates and then maybe you can know how out-of-place your hate is. The average white person has NO say in the way things are ran, place your hate at the controllers of the system. ANYTHING else is falling to the trap 'they' place."

Says the person who has never read a book about race or politics. You are playing a role RIGHT NOW and your actions here reflect that. What do you do for the world that is so great, high and mighty? In what ways have you taken the time to educate yourself? How do you know the REAL way the system operates? You are talking to people who organize communities, stage protests, and scare governments. My city just successfully demanded the FIRST EVER documented case of Reparations for Black people in America. What have YOU done?

And Black Live Matters isn't an organization, there is no official funding for it. It's a movement made up of coalitions, advocacy groups, and individuals. Some people with lots of money have donated to certain coalitions within the movement so that they can use it for things like Bail funds. Your outrage over this is pretty silly. Every successful movement ever has had rich people contribute to campaigns. That's just how it works, we live in a world where you need money to do things. In my city, we got reparations for victims of police torture and had to fight for it every step of the way. Don't make generalizations, and don't assume we don't know how the system works when some of us dedicate our lives to understanding it so that we can strategically and effectively dismantle it.

For someone who bashes on mainstream media so much, you seem to rely on it for your opinions pretty extensively. And all of the "sources" you've linked (if you can call youtube a "source) have been from conservative neoliberal news outlets, which is kind of ironic. You are falling for a corporate agenda hook line and sinker.

Immortal Technique isn't my favorite--but here's an excerpt from a spoken word piece of his that I really like. I dunno what else to tell you...if you don't get it, that's on you and not on us. Understanding takes effort and motivation, which you clearly seem to lack. But please read this.

"I'm quite sure that people will look upon my attitude and sentiments and look for hypocrisy and hatred in my words. My revolution is born out of love for my people, not hatred for others

As different as we have been taught to look at each other by colonial society, we are in the same struggle and until we realize that, we'll be fighting for scraps from the table of a system that has kept us subservient instead of being self-determined. And that's why we have no control over when the embargo will stop in Cuba, or when the bombs will stop dropping in Vieques

But you see, here in America the attitude that is fed to us is that outside of America there live lesser people. "Fuck them, let them fend for themselves." No, Fuck you, they are you. No matter how much you want to dye your hair blonde and put fake eyes in, or follow an anorexic standard of beauty, or no matter how many diamonds you buy from people who exploit your own brutally to get them, no matter what kind of car you drive or what kind of fancy clothes you put on, you will never be them. They're always gonna look at you as nothing but a little monkey. I'd rather be proud of what I am, rather than desperately trying to be something I'm really not, just to fit in. And whether we want to accept it or not, that's what this culture or lack of culture is feeding us

I want a better life for my family and for my children, but it doesn't have to be at the expense of millions of lives in my homeland. We're given the idea that if we didn't have these people to exploit then America wouldn't be rich enough to let us have these little petty material things in our lives and basic standards of living. No, that's wrong. It's the business giants and the government officials who make all the real money. We have whatever they kick down to us. My enemy is not the average white man, it's not the kid down the block or the kids I see on the street; my enemy is the white man I don't see: the people in the white house, the corporate monopoly owners, fake liberal politicians; those are my enemies. The generals of the armies that are mostly conservatives; those are the real Mother-Fuckers that I need to bring it to, not the poor, broke country-ass soldier that's too stupid to know shit about the way things are set up

In fact, I have more in common with most working and middle-class white people than I do with most rich black and Latino people. As much as racism bleeds America, we need to understand that classism is the real issue. Many of us are in the same boat and it's sinking, while these bougie Mother-Fuckers ride on a luxury liner; and as long as we keep fighting over kicking people out of the little boat we're all in, we're gonna miss an opportunity to gain a better standard of living as a whole

In other words, I don't want to escape the plantation. I want to come back, free all my people, hang the Mother-Fucker that kept me there and burn the house to the god damn ground. I want to take over the encomienda and give it back to the people who work the land

You cannot change the past but you can make the future, and anyone who tells you different is a Fucking lethargic devil."

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/30/2015 9:08:05 PM

You should watch the immortal technique and Alex Jones interview. Infowars is definitely not mainstream.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/30/2015 9:23:57 PM

But backed by big Jewish money

And Alex Jones like David Ike has his own agenda hes pushing making his money off what hes pushing, supm just like u see him

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/1/2015 2:07:03 PM

Alex Jones is completely independent and listener supported. His 'agenda' is to wake America and the world up to the fact of evil corporate and social Marxist elitist who purposely destroy nations to establish full spectrum dominance where there is no middle class. Just elite and servants. But again, because Icke and Jones are white, they are constantly under fire by those wishing to discredit them. These people are either are ignorant and dont want to hear the truth those who know and need to silence them...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/1/2015 2:29:09 PM

I guess the American government argument with the average white american is the same as the African and global Maafa situation with the Western world in general....

Don't mix Agendas.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/1/2015 4:57:33 PM

Ok have it your way,

InI hv InI own situation and doesnt include Alex or Icke

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I