Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6124&start_row=51

Double standard

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/29/2015 3:00:50 PM

Check in on the mainstream media every once and a while to see what the enemy is up to. It is always race bating. White racists vs everyone else.. For a white man; not liking Obama is racist, wanting to keep the right to bear arms is racist, not liking Hillary Clinton is sexist. On and on and on and on. Racist is some sort of magical word to people who live in delusion. Anytime someone needs to be discredited, throw out 'racist' and the argument is done. This is my point, reporting upon the 'knockout game' is in itself deemed racist. This action doesn't fit the racial narrative of the 1% so anyone who speaks about it is demonized and labeled as a racist in an attempt to discredit. Pathetic.

You do realize that in the time of plantation slavery, there was thousands of white people who not only did not own slaves but had never even seen a black person. To create the fear and hysteria needed for the system to oppress the black population, propaganda methods were implemented by the ruling party to get the white population to read in 'their' printings that black people were inferior. Justifying generations of segregation. This same vibration exists today in a scientific and technological manner. Aparently you cannot see this.... The end goal is still the same, destroy Africa, just now they are willing to demonize the white population and falsely lift the black population with the image of a black president only to ensure perpetual advancement of the system.

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 6/29/2015 3:08:33 PM

Sorry about your brother but that doesn't have anything to do with anybody in those videos. So no, you don't know the circumstances. Letting one incident inform your opinion of all incidents with even a slight similarity is pretty much the definition of prejudice.

My brother was once imprisoned and held on 10,000 dollars bail for stopping to get a soda at the wrong place and time, doesn't mean I know the circumstances of every wrongful arrest.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/29/2015 7:09:11 PM

The entire premise of this 'game' is to walk up calmly to an unsuspecting person and one sucker punch knockout that person then walk away... Seems pretty straight forward as far as circumstance goes. The vast majority of the people playing this 'game' are black people targeting white people. Political agenda aside, this is very clear. Dismissing this as a game -- for whoever commits it -- or denying its existence altogether further perpetuates the issue. Violent racial tension.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/29/2015 9:13:35 PM

1 more time..... To play Selassie advocate
You really think them youths playing happy slap are looking at it racially? Or are they looking for who they see as weak / easy targets maybe from certain areas whe dispropritionately white, suburbia. How you know black people ain't been victim to these knockout games too? Social divide is not racial divide. You said yourself it's 'mainly' black youths doing these things.... 'Mainly' would have to show and prove statistically! Lol but even if two white people were also involved in such foolishness, it cannot be about race.

Them youths ain't thinking about no race Nuttn. Show me where black people en mass are bombing white churches, shooting white children etc and then we will agree there is a race war being promoted by somebody. But not a few black youths with no sense of self who also sometimes as you have pointed out, include white people in their games.

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 6/29/2015 9:21:37 PM

Yes Hemphill because YouTube would never be inaccurate in any way. So that MUST be the exact reasoning behind everything posted that gets labeled that no matter if we know that the person who posted it was in any way involved. Gee I sure am glad there is an infallible media source out there that the lizard illuminati isn't controlling yet. You're right we need to balance out racial tension by giving more attention to white people getting beaten. I mean really when you look at American history we have just been so victimized from the beginning.

Go ahead and make your post so you can have the last word, I'm not wasting anymore time or energy on you.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/29/2015 9:49:59 PM

Knock out game dont discriminate very much so NOT racial

Exactly wha d I GA says d theyre attacking easy pickings but some time it turns around on them, and they choose Blacks and anybody else too no just whites and whites also play and have been playing longer like hundreds of years longer

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/29/2015 10:32:33 PM

The issue is that anything a white person does is seen as racist yet even when groups of black people attack and or kill whites it is not even seen as hate. Cant be seen as hate.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/29/2015 11:00:56 PM

Black people just speaking out or just tryning to Innect with InI heritage and separate InI from Europeanisms is seen as hate and racist hence all the infiltration and dismantling and dont talk when InI take physical defense to protect I from the terrorist supremacist system

Black Panther Party for DEFENSE = Racist Hate group

Black LIBERATION Theology Christians = Hate group
Rev Jeremiah Wright = Racist Pastors

New Black Panther Party = Terrorist Organization

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/30/2015 11:17:51 AM

New Black Panther Party.. Huey P. Newton Gun Club called for the death of police officers during an open carry march at the South by Southwest festival.

The group chanted several anti-police slogans including, “A pig is a pig that’s what I said, the only good pig is a pig that’s dead” and “Oink! Oink! Bang! Bang!” while marching towards the Texas Capitol.

According to a press release, the group, also referred to as an “Armed United Front,” is composed of multiple black organizations including “Black Lives Matter,” a movement funded heavily by billionaire George Soros. -- Hugely important, definitely suggest looking into that to see the OBVIOUS political agenda -- There’s a solitary man at the financial center of the Ferguson protest movement. No, it’s not victim Michael Brown or Officer Darren Wilson. It’s not even the Rev. Al Sharpton, despite his ubiquitous campaign on TV and the streets. Rather, it’s liberal billionaire George Soros, who has built a business empire that dominates across the ocean in Europe while forging a political machine powered by nonprofit foundations that impacts American politics and policy, not unlike what he did with MoveOn.org. Mr. Soros spurred the Ferguson protest movement through years of funding and mobilizing groups across the U.S., according to interviews with key players and financial records reviewed by The Washington Times. In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.

Read more!

Black Lives Matter protesters also made similar statements last December in New York when chants such as “What do we want? Dead cops!” and “Deck the halls with rows of dead cops” were used.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/30/2015 1:18:27 PM

Exactly! Point confirmed!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I