Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6124&start_row=21

Double standard

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/27/2015 10:51:15 PM

I did not say that YOU wanted a race war but that the ESTABLISHMENT needs one. THEY need us to war against each other so that they can not only justify nationwide martial law but get rid of the population that stands in their way. Our freedom of speech is being attacked by this regime, our right to bear arms is being attacked, our right to privacy is being attacked, our right of governmental transparency is being attacked, our right to refuse government issued vaccination is be attacked, on and on and on and on... And while we follow their trap of race batting, pumping up the desire to war against each other, we over look the 'people' behind it all.. Who stands to win in a new USA civil war driven by racial tension? The off-shore corporate 'elitists'... This is my enemy, the common threat to everyone on the planet. THEY try to hold EVERYONE else responsible for worldy events EXCEPT themselves.

They created 'ISIS'.. Funded them, armed them -- Benghazi -- and allow them to roam free in a reign of terror and destruction in an attempt to further destabilize the globe so that THEY can take away our remaining freedoms through the designed fear and then sweep in with their solution.. Control via chaos....

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 6/28/2015 1:56:19 AM

^True that, Hemphill. They want to make people feel powerless and scared and to become a submittant to authority.

Various methods of indoctrination. IMHO, the education system is also designed to indoctrinate. Obviously, not EVERY school is the same, because for some people, their school may be a happy place. But what I am talking about is the goals of all the teachers ("performance"), so that people can secure university places (not to say university is inherently wrong, it is not, just I think that teachers focus on performance so much that it is more about prestige than actually WANTING to do it). My goals in life (for MYSELF) are to find happiness within myself, to live in a higher connection with JAH in nature and to help others to do the same and to be happy.

Now, in schools they (tend) not to allow you to act on your individual beliefs. Eg, in this sense, I would shun the aspect of "performance" and seek a calmer life in nature. But the fact that schools use detentions/punishments in order to make people submit to THEIR goals, teaches powerlessness and compliance to authority, which is a learned behaviour oer their time in school. Even if they are not your goals, you have to submit to THEIR goals for you, else punishment will result.

IMHO, another part of the global slavery system.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 6/28/2015 2:16:08 AM

^ Every child is forced to wear uniform, again reinforcing the idea that every child must submit to the schools UNIFORM goals in life.

Every child has no choice but to sit in a classroom for (perhaps) 7 hours a day. Ask any child (whilst still young and before they have been brainwashed) whether they would want to go outside, and I am sure that they would leap at the opportunity. Again, teaching that the child is powerless, because their opinion doesn't matter, you must submit to what the teacher wants for you (which often, is brainwashed).

Over the years, these things become normalized until no one questions them anymore, and they just all accept their powerlessness to authority.

---------------------------------

I mean, some people might genuinely like it, but what I am trying to say is that the fact that people are not given a CHOICE and have to, like it or not, submit to the choice of authority for them, sets them up for a lifetime as another slave of Babylon where and sets them up to never question authority (because this is the behaviour taught by schools).

But as I said, not every school on planet earth is the same.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 6/28/2015 2:35:23 AM

But, I must emphasize that education in itself is a good thing (talking about actual learning), but having no choice and learning behaviours such as unquestioned compliance to authority is NOT a good thing.

This is why I digstinguish between education and modern schools, which is education, but with a touch of mind control too.

"education in general, and higher education in particular, must aim to provide, beyond the physical, food for the intellect and soul."

HIM Haile Selassie I

King Selassie was clearly all for education, but the RIGHT kind, because read this;

"That education which ignores man's intrinsic nature, and neglects his intellect and reasoning power can not be considered true education."

HIM Haile Selassie I

And I think, from the quote posted just, that this "untrue" education that King Selassie is talking about is true of almost all Babylon schools in this era.

True education is a good thing... But not, as HIM points out, education which ignores man's intrinsic nature.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/28/2015 5:51:46 AM

If white people feel black on white crime is undervalued and not covered enough. It is up to white people to fix that. There is no double standard. The media coverage has been so much for white on black crime because we are in an age of social media and black people in general along with the black youth along with the black liberation army, are not sitting and watching these things go idly anymore. The coverage is based on the pressure from within the community. Black power. Not simply because a theoretical group of men who you don't know say so..... That's the assumption

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/28/2015 10:44:42 AM

Agreed GARVEYS AFRICA, this knockout 'game' of ruthlessly punching and in some cases killing completely unsuspecting people needs to be covered. Corporate media doesnt seem to want to so it is up to independent media to cover the cases.. Now I am not trying to say that this knockout game is equivalent to the hundreds of years of violence and oppression from white supremacy but if we are to work FORWARD, things like this game must be discussed.. If they are not covered; what -- as Humble one writes -- is this teaching the next generation?

A personal story of mine.. My brother was in the military stationed in Fort Benning Georgia for boot camp. Closing in on graduation, the recruits were given a weekend to get off of the base and have some nights out.. My brother and 3 new friends of his went to a bar and started to drink. They kept to themselves while having a good time and upon leaving, the 4 of them were jumped from behind by 6 Black men. My brother was punched in the back of the head and fell to the ground. Then he was stomped on by multiple people until he was nearly dead.. He very likely would have died if some officers would not have happened to pass by and run the Black men off.. All in all my brother came away with a stolen wallet, broken orbital socket, broken nose, 2 missing teeth and sever bruising.. Injured so badly that the military had to send him home to recover for 3 weeks.. He missed his scheduled graduation time and had to make up the missed time with more training.. The group of Black men were never caught and there was no mention of this event in ANY news media... When our family first heard of this beating, our initial assumption was not one of racism. Military people are known to come off of the base with money in their pocket to spend on a night or two out.. Seeing as how everyone of the people beaten had money stolen, we thought that this was the driving factor.. Now I ask, if the roles would have been reversed, and 4 Black men were jumped and beaten nearly to death on the street by 6 White men... How many news corporations would have jumped on the story? Would the president himself have come to make another speech saying this is just a sad case of White racism and the problem with America?.. I dont expect an answer, quite a rhetorical question.. I just find it interesting and disgusting that these types of actions are not covered; and if they are, it CAN'T be out of hate, rather, they are dismissed as the 'knockout game'..

Here is a video upon the 'knockout game' and media denial...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/28/2015 12:04:44 PM

They still have blacks being found HUNG in the south that dont get National attention, and much much more police brutality of blacks that dont get covered

White vigilantes during Katrina, Whites not wanting Black businesses in white dominated areas and they get there way

What about this gentrification and white flight back into the cities from the suburbs, rezonig of school districts so blacks get pushes and left in these failing schools which ir racist to begin with even if they were doing better

1000 black attacks on whites cnt compare nearly to what blacks deal with from white supremacy

The crimes Blacks commit stem from white supremacy, when blacks lash out against whites it stem from years and generations of the effects of white supremacy, the system of it and the people who benefit from at the expense of blacks its just a up to here point

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/28/2015 2:16:20 PM

Thats just it. Instead of fighting back against the system with organized and focused political/militant efforts or attending the hearings where the police rhetoric is decided, no, it seems that people only want to fight against easy targets who have had NOTHING to do with the way the system is ran.. Only protest the latest police killings but not protest the bills and regulations that allow police to act in this way.. Complain that police are too violent and use lethal force yet deny people that worked to expose police militarization years ago... How does punching/killing a random White person fix the problems you described? It doesn't, it only makes the problems worse.. These problems are systemic and controlled by the one percent, not the average White person who doesn't even know how the system operates.. And when these attacks of blatant hate go unreported or dismissed as some sort of 'game' the system advances.. I am not saying to become pacified or to stop resisting but the resistance effort must become more 'organized and centralized'... This 'knockout game' is HATE and only making the problem much worse... Perpetuating this separation is EXACTLY what the system NEEDS!!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/28/2015 5:44:01 PM

The system s ran by whites who hate blacks so how is working the system gon change anything for blacks who are 11% of the population when u have a mojority of the population that sees Us as undeserving thats it is the way it is to begin with, the system doesnt and wont ever work for the Black cause

We fought before then tried the system and what did that get us?

It aint picking no easy target cause a black on white gets the black prolly double thatwhat would been received versus committing the same act against another black, it just frustrated blacks against a white system who may not yave the means or know of goin to higher powers releasing that frustration in available areas

And by playing a game that already indicates the people maturity level

So when did the many Bpack Revolutionary Organizations pick random white people to attack?

You cant use that as the basis of Black Revolution

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/28/2015 6:05:05 PM

Hemphill, please don't assume that what we see on the media is a representation of even the tip of the iceberg of the sufferation black people face. The media is NOT over promoting or over focusing on white on black crime..... It is STILL grossly underrepresented. Also, your criticism of the black response to such crimes is unfounded. I have 100% faith in the global african community to rise and fight this system in every way needed. It is almost offensive to hear a white man talk as though these mindless black people do not know how to centralise or organise and focus our liberation

Realistically, black people are not randomly attacking or oppressing white people. If a few isolated events happen you cannot use that as a representation of the whole thing. White people are and have been attacking / down pressing and usin their white privilage, since the system was created..... Not just the 1% but the majority. MANY times, without even being consciously aware of it. That is the fight also..... This is NOT just about defeating those you call the 1%. At least not for Africans

#FreeBree

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 129

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I